Admin, you made them melt down

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Breaking News: Stubby is a sniveling cunt, now run and tell Teacher on me, you rat fuck punk.
looks like you're gonna need more than a tissue for this one navy fag

tenor.gif

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't have time to comment on this thread ATM but here's a basic statistical overview:

Lily (OPer) 11 posts
Admin 12
Biggie 19
Lokmar 2
Shamp 1
Seams 1
Dove 4
Grimm 2
Levon 1
..... Total 53

Subtotals:
Lily * Admin 23
Biggie*Dove 23
Everybody else 7

This tally suggests some statistical truths to me, but I'm sure everybody else has their own spin on what it signifies.

Anyway you cut it, Biggie has 36% of the posts, and yet he thinks OTHERS are melting, not he. :Awesomeness:

I'm not annoyed by Admin though. That's all I'll say.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I don't have time to comment on this thread ATM but here's a basic statistical overview:

Lily (OPer) 11 posts
Admin 12
Biggie 19
Lokmar 2
Shamp 1
Seams 1
Dove 4
Grimm 2
Levon 1
..... Total 53

Subtotals:
Lily * Admin 23
Biggie*Dove 23
Everybody else 7

This tally suggests some statistical truths to me, but I'm sure everybody else has their own spin on what it signifies.

Anyway you cut it, Biggie has 36% of the posts, and yet he thinks OTHERS are melting, not he. :Awesomeness:

That’s cause you carry his water

hope you been working out.

lolz

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️

Lily (OPer) 11 posts
Admin 12
Biggie 19
Lokmar 2
Shamp 1
Seams 1
Dove 4
Grimm 2
Levon 1
..... Total 53

Subtotals:
Lily * Admin 23
Biggie*Dove 23
Everybody else 7

lolz
^^^Watch a sniveling cunt cry.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Lily (OPer) 11 posts
Admin 12
Biggie 19
Lokmar 2
Shamp 1
Seams 1
Dove 4
Grimm 2
Levon 1
..... Total 53

Subtotals:
Lily * Admin 23
Biggie*Dove 23
Everybody else 7

lolz
^^^^ watch a navy boi fag.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Lily (OPer) 11 posts
Admin 12
Biggie 19
Lokmar 2
Shamp 1
Seams 1
Dove 4
Grimm 2
Levon 1
..... Total 53

Subtotals:
Lily * Admin 23
Biggie*Dove 23
Everybody else 7

lolz
Stubby stop having your mom pm me, you're acting like a fuckin child.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Lily (OPer) 11 posts
Admin 12
Biggie 19
Lokmar 2
Shamp 1
Seams 1
Dove 4
Grimm 2
Levon 1
..... Total 53

Subtotals:
Lily * Admin 23
Biggie*Dove 23
Everybody else 7

lolz
Stubby stop having your mom pm me, you're acting like a fuckin child.
2016-04-23-20.47.51.jpg

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Lily (OPer) 11 posts
Admin 12
Biggie 19
Lokmar 2
Shamp 1
Seams 1
Dove 4
Grimm 2
Levon 1
..... Total 53

Subtotals:
Lily * Admin 23
Biggie*Dove 23
Everybody else 7

Strapon is in permanent meltdown. He melts down about 2 things, and really only 2 things: Liberals, and his intense, ongoing, and unrequited sexual desire for Admin.
I hate liberals

that much is true.

but that's only because you are all hypocritical, liberty hating, vermin scum that curses the very society you leech off of like parasites.

You are undoubtedly the biggest leech among us. Mr Floriduh Manchin Guy.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Lily (OPer) 11 posts
Admin 12
Biggie 19
Lokmar 2
Shamp 1
Seams 1
Dove 4
Grimm 2
Levon 1
..... Total 53

Subtotals:
Lily * Admin 23
Biggie*Dove 23
Everybody else 7

Strapon is in permanent meltdown. He melts down about 2 things, and really only 2 things: Liberals, and his intense, ongoing, and unrequited sexual desire for Admin.
I hate liberals

that much is true.

but that's only because you are all hypocritical, liberty hating, vermin scum that curses the very society you leech off of like parasites.

You are undoubtedly the biggest leech among us. Mr Floriduh Manchin Guy.
but unlike you I paid for my mansion and two luxury cars with money I earned by contributing positively to our society with a service companies need

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
@Admin.
it could be worse, u could have a thin red line going through your name
But Stubby would still be a little bitch,
@Admin.
I suppose that's true. Either way, Stubby Tubby would still be wearing a snitch jacket.
Nobody snitched, you didn't listen to the heads up you were given ffs do you think we like fucking with people? I've said my thinking of that quite a few times and personally BF doesn't give two shits about ANY politics, it was never here before then he gave everyone a political sub forum which would be fine if everyone kept it there but they don't, this isn't our fault! You've only got about a week left... I got assboxed for ten days a few years ago and I couldn't even post in the assbox without my comment being approved first...

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
@Admin.
@Admin.
I suppose that's true. Either way, Stubby Tubby would still be wearing a snitch jacket.
Nobody snitched,

Why you gotta fuck up my troll?

I got this gullible gimp bleeding and crying all over the place with single post

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
@Admin.
@Admin.
Nobody snitched,

I got this gullible gimp bleeding and crying all over the place with single post
I'm just telling it like it is...

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
@Admin.
@Admin.
Nobody snitched,

I'm just telling it like it is...
but but.. he's running with something I told him both here and CryBabyTantrums dot com

lol...

now that's what I call a good misdirection melty

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
@Admin.
@Admin.
Nobody snitched,

This gimp thanks you for paying your taxes, you are footing the bill for my Navy Pension.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
@Admin.
@Admin.
Nobody snitched, you didn't listen to the heads up you were given ffs do you think we like fucking with people? I've said my thinking of that quite a few times and personally BF doesn't give two shits about ANY politics, it was never here before then he gave everyone a political sub forum which would be fine if everyone kept it there but they don't, this isn't our fault! You've only got about a week left... I got assboxed for ten days a few years ago and I couldn't even post in the assbox without my comment being approved first...
What heads up? if the thread I am supposed to have defiled was the 'last thing you purchased' thread, if you read it from my Salmon post you will see the usual suspects turn that simple post into a shitshow, yet are they on restriction? I rarely ever post in any thread besides politics,(Music threads and a couple image threads) especially in an inflamatory way

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
@Admin.
@Admin.
Nobody snitched,

This gimp thanks you for paying your taxes, you are footing the bill for my Navy Pension.
My taxes pay for a lot of things I don't agree with. Including funding losers who sucked dicks in tin cans. Oh well.

you're still a big faggot tho

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
@Admin.
@Admin.
What heads up? if the thread I am supposed to have defiled was the 'last thing you purchased' thread, if you read it from my Salmon post you will see the usual suspects turn that simple post into a shitshow, yet are they on restriction? I rarely ever post in any thread besides politics,(Music threads and a couple image threads) especially in an inflamatory way
LOL ur truly bothered by this XD

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
@Admin.
@Admin.

let it all out, princess

tenor.gif