Admin, you made them melt down

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I don't have time to comment on this thread ATM but here's a basic statistical overview:

Lily (OPer) 11 posts
Admin 12
Biggie 19
Lokmar 2
Shamp 1
Seams 1
Dove 4
Grimm 2
Levon 1
..... Total 53

Subtotals:
Lily * Admin 23
Biggie*Dove 23
Everybody else 7

This tally suggests some statistical truths to me, but I'm sure everybody else has their own spin on what it signifies.

Anyway you cut it, Biggie has 36% of the posts, and yet he thinks OTHERS are melting, not he. :Awesomeness:

Such a Peach-esque style post, the condescending, authorative tone along with the trademark pompous, know it all attitude are always a dead giveaway.

So why exactly did you shamefully choose to hide your identity? Was it due to fear of ridicule, like Poarkzilla/Lily?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I don't have time to comment on this thread ATM but here's a basic statistical overview:

Lily (OPer) 11 posts
Admin 12
Biggie 19
Lokmar 2
Shamp 1
Seams 1
Dove 4
Grimm 2
Levon 1
..... Total 53

Subtotals:
Lily * Admin 23
Biggie*Dove 23
Everybody else 7

This tally suggests some statistical truths to me, but I'm sure everybody else has their own spin on what it signifies.

Anyway you cut it, Biggie has 36% of the posts, and yet he thinks OTHERS are melting, not he. :Awesomeness:

Such a Peach-esque style post, the condescending, authorative tone along with the trademark pompous, know it all attitude are always a dead giveaway.

So why exactly did you shamefully choose to hide your identity? Was it due to fear of ridicule, like Poarkzilla/Lily?
plus monster was always apt to doing things like counting posts and producing silly little graphs like anyone cared

but it's not like he has more important things to do with his sordid life other than look in the mirror and gasp at how fucking ugly he is

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

It IS, isn't it?

Some parts of the Peach style are hard to mimic, but the "I'm the smartest mf in this forum" part is quite easy. Every one of us has a bit of that in our DNA, and you more than most.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Question: Why doesn't Strapon ever get banned anywhere? He is the biggest spammer AND the most boring poster on any board he darkens, yet he alway gets off scott free when he starts shit.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Would you like a tissue for your issue you witch with a nervous twitch

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It IS, isn't it?

Some parts of the Peach style are hard to mimic, but the "I'm the smartest mf in this forum" part is quite easy. Every one of us has a bit of that in our DNA, and you more than most.
I am always amazed how the laissez faire libertarians, turn control freak cry babby, when their bs is rejected.

Wait, weren't you the guy who ignored the mods saying no politics outside of the politics subforum? But you think it is everyone else who was wrong?

All of you righties ignore that rule. You only fucking lose your shit when the comments are left leaning. The hypocrisy is at maximum overload with you people.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
The rhetoric which you lefties spout is pure poison and deserves to be mocked or deleted completely.
They espouse pure poison, support kiddie fiddlers and disregard repeated requests to respect any kind of rule of law anywhere and then cry when they are ostracized by normal people. Fuck them

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

It IS, isn't it?

I am always amazed how the laissez faire libertarians, turn control freak cry babby, when their bs is rejected.

Wait, weren't you the guy who ignored the mods saying no politics outside of the politics subforum? But you think it is everyone else who was wrong?

All of you righties ignore that rule. You only fucking lose your shit when the comments are left leaning. The hypocrisy is at maximum overload with you people.
Actually you're right, but would it be okay if I poop inside your mouth?

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

It IS, isn't it?

ZoGLKHD.jpg