Agree or Disagree

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Puppies and kittens are cute... the adults can be a nightmare. Disagree.

Little girls are a handful to teach...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Agree and disagree. Although beer is refreshing on a hot day, it essentially makes one’s sperm bitter or one’s vagina yeasty, negatively affecting the desire for frequent oral sex. All in moderation I guess...

Liberal attitudes impact on the youth of society by turning them into criminals over time. This is mostly due to the lack of appropriate discipline in their formative years.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Agree and disagree. Although beer is refreshing on a hot day, it essentially makes one’s sperm bitter or one’s vagina yeasty, negatively affecting the desire for frequent oral sex. All in moderation I guess...

Liberal attitudes impact on the youth of society by turning them into criminals over time. This is mostly due to the lack of appropriate discipline in their formative years.

Disagree. Child rearing isn't about "liberal" vs "conservative." In my opinion, it is about each individual child, and trying to understand that child's personality, and adapting you parenting accordingly. Boundaries and consequences should be part of any parenting philosophy. It's much like education. Not all students learn the same way, so one style of teaching does not work for all. And liberal/conservative labels are completely inappropriate.

(PS, beer is very dehydrating.)

Respect for the earth is of high level importance.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Disagree. Child rearing isn't about "liberal" vs "conservative." In my opinion, it is about each individual child, and trying to understand that child's personality, and adapting you parenting accordingly. It's much like education. Not all students learn the same way, so one style of teaching does not work for all. And liberal/conservative labels are completely inappropriate.

(PS, beer is very dehydrating.)

Respect for the earth is of high level importance.
Agree...naturally. (LotusBottom...you disagreed twice. No need to be so negative)

Woke society is a form of stupidity.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
No - Just a few loose screws!

I don't like movie houses - - - - - - -

Froggy

Banned
Banned
hate agreeing with you but yeah you make some good points so WE are in agreement here

a truly good burger only needs the original toppings of mustard, slice of onion, and tomato? fight me if you disagree. i not only seen the docu's on this but have had it myself this way several times. fucking delicious niggers.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Agrees to always suit ones self.

Interested to see what happens today

TheHaze

Site Supporter
[QUOTE="Froggy, post: 367333,Fucking delicious niggers.
[/QUOTE]

You eat niggers?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Ummmmm...I don’t think female promiscuity has any correlation here, but I’ll take a stab in the dark: Ethnic body odour might have something to do with it?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Ummmmm...I don’t think female promiscuity has any correlation here, but I’ll take a stab in the dark: Ethnic body odour might have something to do with it?

What kind of question was that?

You're incredibly low rent. You must smell like rot. Agree or disagree.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Disagree. I’m so hygienic that it literally borders on OCD. I was washing my hands and applying sanitiser nearly 40 years prior to this pandemic.

Your farts are rancid because you only push a deuce when your body tells you to, instead of making it an early morning habit before you take a shower.

TheHaze

Site Supporter
Disagree -

You have to be the 1st off of a red light -

TheHaze

Site Supporter
Agree -

Being retire can get boring -