TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Agree -

USA should pull all the troops out of the middle east -

TheHaze

Site Supporter
Let them stay if they been here for 10 + years and clean record!

Would you marry a Russian farm girl that dress like a guy ?

TheHaze

Site Supporter
Don't know - - - - -

Thanksgiving is made up by the store owners just to sell you shit!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Disagree ~ A solo act would be the creme de la creme! :geek:

High heels on the scrotum would be better than watching a leaked video of Lotusbutt pegging Maxipad.:WaitWhat:

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Agreed..

mick-jagger-is-76-keith-richards-is-75-roger-daltrey-66790420.png

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Undecided...there are a few Rock n’ Rollers there that have defied logic as far as hard drugs and life goes. Keith Richards on cigarettes alone...

We need fresh membership here at Bastard Factory.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Undecided...there are a few Rock n’ Rollers there that have defied logic as far as hard drugs and life goes. Keith Richards on cigarettes alone...

Are you sure about that? You just got quite a few fresh members, and the first thing you did was try to drive them away.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Are you sure about that? You just got quite a few fresh members, and the first thing you did was try to drive them away.
Members not worth having because of their continuous political spamming. Stop spamming and stay on topic nitwit!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Members not worth having because of their continuous political spamming. Stop spamming and stay on topic nitwit!
Glad you guys are seeing for yourselves that I threw a few of them off of SG for a reason

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Glad you guys are seeing for yourselves that I threw a few of them off of SG for a reason
Do you reckon they are in their 60’s or 70’s? Their mindsets are just so tweaked and creepy. Agree or Disagree?
:ThumbsUp3: