All hail theCountess .... Retard slayer

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Shall I link everyone to the countless posts you made bitching about this place, calling it a shithole?

You live in a fantasy world, a make believe world between your ears that revolves around flaming forums.

You flip flop more than pancakes.

All you have left is drama drama and more boring drama

Now, I am trying to help you, but you need to help yourself first. I understand you have low self esteem and probably some valid mental issues as you deal with your failure in life as it drops like crocodile tears with every post you make, but you need to look at yourself in the mirror, and not some fat girl angle mirror, you need a straight on angle, with all your fat rolls visible and you need to say to yourself,

My name is Flea, and I am a forum fluffer with no life and no prospects to better myself. I thrive on drama and not much else. I am kicking ass with every stupid post I make because my sidekick spider pig Benzo says so.

Say it in the mirror again, through the tears if you must

You toilet faced mong.
Do you have a penis or a vagina?

That all depends on who is writing what, yano.
Hey...I’m not judging! It’s just that the guesswork is all a bit much. If you do want to gender bend...don’t cut it off. I’m a connoisseur of vagina, and the vagina can’t be duplicated. It’s more than the look anyway; it’s the taste, the aroma, the moistness etc. Vagina 101.

Breakfall, if you were in alt.flame and posted with us, everything would make sense.
When all you guys were on multiple forums, I was surfing the globe and venturing into places with serious political unrest. I was living a world of intrepid adventure.

You have so much potential if you just channelled your skill set in the right direction. And Flynn just has issues...

C’mon...make a difference. Even BF was surprised that you were over this place the first time around. FT doesn’t have the vibe.

Why are direct uploads not allowed on this site like audio files or video files?
@realgrimm can help you. I’m shit when it comes to all that.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Who'd have thought, all the bragging and delusion of flea bag about looks and Flynn is literally 500 times better looking than her lol I'd even say Flynn is beautiful... Well impressed =)

Why are you constantly comparing me to people? You need to get me off your brain cuz you’re coming across as obsessed.

Your Arby's beef taco gets wet whenever someone mentions you in a thread, you love it.

^^Another obsessed weirdo^^

Yanno what weird is, having some old guy say "Btw. My baby's ass looks good. You don't get to see it.
Baha- "

LOL!

This fucker is actually bragging like he is some high school kid who just saw Sally's ass crack when she bent down to pick up her backpack.

OMG can't you two clowns see how cringey that looks.

You been selling that new pumped up granny fanny for over 3 months and the only one who bought it was Benzo.
You still won't see it.
laugh-mock.gif