Am I about to be banned?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I may be in someone's face, but I'm not at their back with a knife, codger.

So you say. Who trusts you?

I find you to be the most untrustworthy person here.

Actually, I would like to ask you a personal question. I was wondering what do you do about your moustache problem. Do you wax or do you use a hair dissolver?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So you say. Who trusts you?

I find you to be the most untrustworthy person here.

Actually, I would like to ask you a personal question. I was wondering what do you do about your moustache problem. Do you wax or do you use a hair dissolver?

You're the person with the proven record for underhandedness, gorilla.

You're desperate to be relevant, when the truth is no one gives a fuck about you and any of the jackaroos in your unimportant country.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You're the person with the proven record for underhandedness, gorilla.

You're desperate to be relevant, when the truth is no one gives a fuck about you and any of the jackaroos in your unimportant country.

Links to the underhandedness fatso..?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If you went outside and let yourself be power washed, some man might want you to gently cup his nuts too.

Power washing at 3 am in the middle of a Perth winter is very unappealing. Are you running out of things to suggest....lol

Next!~

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Your rep precedes you.

I really can't link PMs I've gotten about you from people that have known you much longer than I. It's unseemly and unethical behavior.

So you have no links as I knew you'd be unable to produce. You're just a pathological liar.

Sad!~

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So you have no links as I knew you'd be unable to produce. You're just a pathological liar.

Sad!~

No, I haven't been on the same forums as you have for the last 17 years. I'll trust the word of Bonesaw and Garraty/Vitriol at the drop of a dime though.

You're the liar and have no morals, AG.

• Agree!
Reactions: cw_
OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I’ve been there since 2016. Freud and I were the first ones. I invited Cathy. It’s a chill place away from the chaos.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
no, i think Alticus likes identifying as bacterium. more his style.