Am I about to be banned?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I come from a trolling "tradition" and not from a "flaming" tradition. I think play fighting is lame, like fake wrestling. We all have our preferences though. I don't judge.

You are gullible and it is embarrassing.

for you...

Take a chill pill or drink a toadstool.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, for your own safety, do not take medical advice from Caskur.

She got me to kill my dog with eucalyptus oil back in the day.

One of the best trolls ever.

I am just saying be aware that drinking a toadstool might be dangerous.
It is fatal... that is my point.

Obviously you don't know about the latest 4 deaths in Australia...

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
fair point casket
yeah Alticus (if that is your real name!) what planet do you hide on??!!

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
9L5LDN9.gif
DktYs6f.jpg

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Mushroom soup... I doubt you haven't heard about mushroom soup... what planet have you been hiding on for the last 60 years or so?
"Take a chill pill or drink a toadstool."

I thought a little more about this. Who in the hell says it that way? Do you have any idea how ridiculous that statement sounds? You sound like some person from Syria or someplace using Rosetta Stone to learn English. Turtle soup is a fairly popular soup, so what do you tell someone else? Go and drink a turtle?! Gimmie a fucking break.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I thought a little more about this. Who in the hell says it that way? Do you have any idea how ridiculous that statement sounds? You sound like some person from Syria or someplace using Rosetta Stone to learn English. Turtle soup is a fairly popular soup, so what do you tell someone else? Go and drink a turtle?! Gimmie a fucking break.

The best part of that whole thing is that she thinks she's a gifted writer. She's such a tool.

She managed to get people at VF to tell her to stfu with warning people from signing up there. The trashcrew embarrasses themselves wherever they go.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
The best part of that whole thing is that she thinks she's a gifted writer. She's such a tool.

She managed to get people at VF to tell her to stfu with warning people from signing up there. The trashcrew embarrasses themselves wherever they go.
VF?

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't know who created that forum, but they should be incarcerated for doing so. That place looks pathetic. I'm as a serious as a heart attack Lily, it's grim.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't know who created that forum, but they should be incarcerated for doing so. That place looks pathetic. I'm as a serious as a heart attack Lily, it's grim.

I don't know much about it, but it doesn't have bells and whistles that's for sure. However and at the end of the day, it's about people communicating. I don't know how well that's working for them to be honest.

I had heard about that forum years ago, but never took and interest in registering until Albino Gorilla Omni ordered me not too. Now...

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You are a gossip, busybiody and a PI hound.

Yes.. so?

I bet if we do a count on how many questions I ask compared to you baby hefferlump it would be Lily asks 1,000,000 questions Catherine, Queen of Flame asks 1.

You're in everyone's face and don't deny it.... everyone can read...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yes.. so?

I bet if we do a count on how many questions I ask compared to you baby hefferlump it would be Lily asks 1,000,000 questions Catherine, Queen of Flame asks 1.

You're in everyone's face and don't deny it.... everyone can read...

I may be in someone's face, but I'm not at their back with a knife, codger.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I would tell you the only thing I would break on you is your neck you impertinent nobody...

Eat a dick!!!...

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
doing the opposite of a bad suggestion could be choosing wisely
maybe y maybe n