Am I about to be banned?

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
How come you can't just "fuck my ass" normally? Why do you always want to "fuck" something sideways all the fucking time? I've seen your MNG side, you forget i've known you going on 17 years. If fucking my ass sideways is a sign of goodwill, then you won't mind if I get a barber's straight razor and cut off one of your droopy testicles sideways, right? I promise to be lovingly as I make that sideways cut, because like yourself, i'm all about care and reverence.

See Lily? This is what flaming and Meltdowm are all about. Just making fun of people. Don't take it personally. Calling women fat and ugly are easy low blows but still are cards for use in the deck. Now, Flynn here isn't just a pretty face. She normally plays hard to get because her cock is long enough she just fucks herself most times before I even get there. I tried to have her be patient but I'm not patient myself, unless she is playing Doctor Von Fist My Ass.*

* No gloves !!! Bare assentials. The simple bare assentials of life *sings Jungle Book parody*

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
See Lily? This is what flaming and Meltdowm are all about. Just making fun of people. Don't take it personally. Calling women fat and ugly are easy low blows but still are cards for use im the deck. Now, Flynn here isn't just a pretty face. She normally plays hard to get because her cock is long enough she just fucks herself most times before I even get there. I tried to have her be patient but I'm not patient myself, unless she is playing Doctor Von Fist My Ass.*

* No gloves !!! Bare assentials. The simple bare assentials of life *sings Jungle Book parody*

I come from a trolling "tradition" and not from a "flaming" tradition. I think play fighting is lame, like fake wrestling. We all have our preferences though. I don't judge.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
See Lily? This is what flaming and Meltdowm are all about. Just making fun of people. Don't take it personally. Calling women fat and ugly are easy low blows but still are cards for use im the deck. Now, Flynn here isn't just a pretty face. She normally plays hard to get because her cock is long enough she just fucks herself most times before I even get there. I tried to have her be patient but I'm not patient myself, unless she is playing Doctor Von Fist My Ass.*

You really know how to make a gal blush with all your sweet pillow talk.

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
I come from a trolling "tradition" and not from a "flaming" tradition. I think play fighting is lame, like fake wrestling. We all have our preferences though. I don't judge.
Even if play fighting is lame, we are in Meltdown. That's like walking through a bingo hall and saying dabbers are for chumps because I am a real gambler but I don't judge.

You just judged. If my heart didn't already belong to Flynner, you might have just struck an aorta there toots. Good thing I know my pumper is in GREAT hands with Flynn. She makes man-hands-Seinfeld-lady look like a midget's dick beaters.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I haven't watched near as many of the spinoffs but one of my fave originals is...

Season 14, episode 6 "Identity"

Guy steals 80 year old veteran's identity and takes his house so the vet finds him and blows his ass away because fuck identity thieves.

Nice family episode!
I get a kick out of how they recycle the actors. It's so obvious. I saw one guy who played a homeless person, lawyer, doctor and judge. lol

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Even if play fighting is lame, we are in Meltdown. That's like walking through a bingo hall and saying dabbers are for chumps because I am a real gambler but I don't judge.

You just judged. If my heart didn't already belong to Flynner, you might have just struck an aorta there toots. Good thing I know my pumper is in GREAT hands with Flynn. She makes man-hands-Seinfeld-lady look like a midget's dick beaters.

What I meant about not judging is that I won't indulge in the way that you do, but I'm not on some mission to stop it or change how others engage at forums. Those people are out there, as you may know.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Irony Alert!!!!!
I always try to give my audience a grammar correct message, because it shows that I do things 150% rather than half assing it like the rest of the mediocre tards that reside here.

You meant "grammatically correct".

Hahaha!!!!

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
9L5LDN9.gif

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
What I meant about not judging is that I won't indulge in the way that you do, but I'm not on some mission to stop it or change how others engage at forums. Those people are out there, as you may know.

I never was a troll. Just can't get into it.

Like my pm box is real. I don't flame someone when I pm them. Like a troll would do. If no one can see me using top tier bash on your ass then there's no audience or point for me. That's the juice. The tea for all to see is tea enough for me.

• 100%
Reactions: cw_

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I never was a troll. Just can't get into it.

Like my pm box is real. I don't flame someone when I pm them. Like a troll would do. If no one can see me using top tier bash on your ass then there's no audience or point for me. That's the juice. The tea for all to see is tea enough for me.

Well, I don't troll based on PM messages. That's underhanded.