American Soldiers Did Not Die Defending Our Freedom

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
"One of the most fascinating aspects to U.S. militarism is the bromide that has infected the minds of so many Americans: that U.S. soldiers have sacrificed their lives or limbs in foreign wars to “defend our freedom” here at home. Not surprisingly, it was repeated at the Nationals game yesterday. People who came to watch a baseball game were asked to remember the sacrifices, including deaths, that American servicemen have made in the “defense of our freedom.”

Why do I find that fascinating?

Two reasons: first, The bromide is palpably false, and, second, it is a testament to the power of state to indoctrinate the citizenry."

Source:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Reactions: X

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
skydiving.gif
tenor.gif
you fucking Chooch

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Knife Wielder If the USA was invaded what would you do,fight or hide behind nut balls like me ?
PS-Also a BFF member ask how old are you and wondering why you don't answer ???

229th-Stacked-Deck3.jpg

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Shun the troll.

Why Do People Troll on the Internet?

Every internet troll has a different backstory and therefore different reasons for feeling the need to troll a community or an individual on the internet. They may feel depressed, attention-starved, angry, sad, jealous, narcissistic or some other emotion they may not be entirely conscious of that's influencing their online behavior.

What makes trolling so easy is that anyone can do it, and it can be done from a safe, isolated place as opposed to interacting with others in person. Trolls can hide behind their shiny computers, screen names and avatars when the go out trolling for trouble, and after they’re all done, they can carry on with their real lives without facing any real consequences. Trolling makes a lot of cowardly people feel stronger.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I was the one on the left.
You literally ARE the one on the "left".. You don't have to agree with someone's opinion, just ignore it... I'm guessing you're one of these people that call for historic statues to be removed or banning certain books from curriculum because it OFFENDS you... It's like anything else.. If you don't like it.. don't click on the fucking link... There are so view places anymore where you can voice your opinion without being banned... so be careful what you ask for :) I don't agree too much with KW, but , I DO believe he has every right to express his opinion.. without having his threads removed..
tumblr_mbbtosXW7L1rvlmeyo1_500.png

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The maroon is you, mate.. the one calling for censorship cuz it hurts your widdle feelings... grow some nads.. suck it up … He has every right to post his opinion.. Just like you do :)

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It's cool, Sid.

I don't want censordhip... I want a permaban on KW.

A fella can dream , can't he?
Yeah.. you can dream... but don't forget.. You have an option NOT to read his copy/paste drivel :).. NO CENSORSHIP!!!!!! so there :p