An adult conversation I brought in about Trans issues

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I agree that they are targeting the baker. Those people are intent on hounding him out of business I'm sure.
Okay, so now we are on to something here.

They are hounding him out of business... persecuting him so to speak. And why? Because he's different than they are.

so when like minded people with a lot less self control than this guy hear about this story, get enraged and attack the nearest trans person they can find are they really attacking that person merely because that person is "different" or could it be that they are enraged and simply lashing out at the gross injustice of these people being able to use tax payer funded institutions as personal mercenaries to wage war against honest hard working people?

Regardless of one's feelings it's not okay to beat up anyone in a country where we abide the rule of law. It's a step way too far. No one is beating up the baker in any physical sense whatsoever.

Those are not the same.
We can agree on that.

But you assert they are being targeted simply because they are different and I am asserting that the average American, given all the pains of inflation and near financial devastation wouldn't be all too worried about what a person does with their own penis behind closed doors were it not for the fact that this agenda is being shoved down their throats in short order and more and more people are simply having enough of it.

perhaps a live and let live philosophy on both sides of aisle would bring us to a more favorable outcome?

I think he was targeted because they have been discriminated against. But when you deny someone services you are not living and letting live.

You're saying, these people can live and be treated as equal citizens in my store and you others cannot.

As a Latino, would you want someone turning you away simply because you're Latino? It's happened in this country before. How would you like that?

I will admit that I wouldn't like it.
Did he deny services tho or merely state that he could not use his talents in a manner inconsistent with his personal beliefs

as I read it he offered them a multitude of cakes, cookies and other items but simply drew the line where his conscience was offended

A distinction without a difference.
so you're saying he should be conscripted into service against his will in the favor of people who have made a choice to be a certain and you justify this with an example using an immutable characteristic like one's ethnicity to support your argument.

interesting

So if the idea that God himself was a homosexual in the trans community suddenly became a thing and they wanted this guy to write "jesus has a juicy asshole ripe for fucking" on a cake this guy should be forced to write that on a cake as well? Despite how he personally feels about it?

Do you know any gay people? They'd never put that on their cakes. It's tacky AF.
You're missing the point of course

and yes, I know gay people, but no I don't know what they would ever put or not put on a cake at some point in the near or distant future

30 years ago none of us thought there would be 86 genders... and yet, today, here we hare.

so please, do not presume you can predict the future. THat's a failed argument and we both know it.

Biggie "Red Herring" Smiles strikes again.
Ahhhhhhh the fancy jargon escape hatch

was wondering when one of you were going to go there

are you sure it isn't all just ""nuanced"" ?

that seems to be a favorite lever to pull among you people in lieu of any substantive answer

no go ahead, tell me all about how I am not worth the time it takes to provide me with a substantive answer

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I agree that they are targeting the baker. Those people are intent on hounding him out of business I'm sure.
Okay, so now we are on to something here.

They are hounding him out of business... persecuting him so to speak. And why? Because he's different than they are.

so when like minded people with a lot less self control than this guy hear about this story, get enraged and attack the nearest trans person they can find are they really attacking that person merely because that person is "different" or could it be that they are enraged and simply lashing out at the gross injustice of these people being able to use tax payer funded institutions as personal mercenaries to wage war against honest hard working people?

Regardless of one's feelings it's not okay to beat up anyone in a country where we abide the rule of law. It's a step way too far. No one is beating up the baker in any physical sense whatsoever.

Those are not the same.
We can agree on that.

But you assert they are being targeted simply because they are different and I am asserting that the average American, given all the pains of inflation and near financial devastation wouldn't be all too worried about what a person does with their own penis behind closed doors were it not for the fact that this agenda is being shoved down their throats in short order and more and more people are simply having enough of it.

perhaps a live and let live philosophy on both sides of aisle would bring us to a more favorable outcome?

I think he was targeted because they have been discriminated against. But when you deny someone services you are not living and letting live.

You're saying, these people can live and be treated as equal citizens in my store and you others cannot.

As a Latino, would you want someone turning you away simply because you're Latino? It's happened in this country before. How would you like that?

I will admit that I wouldn't like it.
Did he deny services tho or merely state that he could not use his talents in a manner inconsistent with his personal beliefs

as I read it he offered them a multitude of cakes, cookies and other items but simply drew the line where his conscience was offended

A distinction without a difference.
so you're saying he should be conscripted into service against his will in the favor of people who have made a choice to be a certain and you justify this with an example using an immutable characteristic like one's ethnicity to support your argument.

interesting

So if the idea that God himself was a homosexual in the trans community suddenly became a thing and they wanted this guy to write "jesus has a juicy asshole ripe for fucking" on a cake this guy should be forced to write that on a cake as well? Despite how he personally feels about it?

Do you know any gay people? They'd never put that on their cakes. It's tacky AF.
You're missing the point of course

and yes, I know gay people, but no I don't know what they would ever put or not put on a cake at some point in the near or distant future

30 years ago none of us thought there would be 86 genders... and yet, today, here we hare.

so please, do not presume you can predict the future. THat's a failed argument and we both know it.

I'm not predicting the future at all. I'm saying all these behaviors that concern you are outside of the norm for the vast majority in the gay community.

If they want to only serve a certain segment of the community, perhaps they need to close their storefront and then only bake for people that they decide to take on as customers.

I would look to exclusive organizations to find out how they accept new clients/members.
"They'd never put that on their cakes"

that sounds a lot like predicting an outcome to me. and the word "never" kinda lends itself to that whole predicting the future we discussed earlier.

How do you know what a grouping of people you don't personally identify with would or would not want to write on a cake?

To you and I splitting our tongue to look like a dragon would seem tacky as fuck. Discoloring our faces as well.. and so and forth

but there are people doing it

stick to the essence of the matter here, dear. That is, should a person of religious beliefs be forced to write something on a piece of paper or on a cake which is morally repulsive to him for the sake of inclusiveness when there are about a dozen other bakeries within a 5 mile radius which are capable of handling this request?

again, if you don't want to treat all members of the public equally, don't be public. Close the storefront and accept customers you approve of...

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
no go ahead, tell me all about how I am not worth the time it takes to provide me with a substantive answer

You first, Bigz. Address Lily's actual point instead of derailing this into some science fiction time travel tale about possible and impossible futures.

And you accuse Lily of missing the point?

Christ.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You first, Bigz. Address Lily's actual point instead of derailing this into some science fiction time travel tale about possible and impossible futures.

Christ.

At BF we offer a special perk. We have a conveyor belt to facilitate the movement of goal posts. :GiggleBitch:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
again, if you don't want to treat all members of the public equally, don't be public. Close the storefront and accept customers you approve of...
So if you're a Christian and didn't anticipate 30 years ago that men turning into women would become a thing STARVE heretic!

Funny how the supreme court didn't agree with you on this one.

and again, back to the real essence of the matter. Trans people have begun bullying ordinary people who have beliefs different from their own. And this case pretty much proves that conclusively

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Christ.
I'm terribly sorry you cannot follow a simple train of thought

you may go back to the cheap seats and eat your popcorn now.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So if you're a Christian and didn't anticipate 30 years ago that men turning into women would become a thing STARVE heretic!

and again, back to the real essence of the matter. Trans people have begun bullying ordinary people who have beliefs different from their own. And this case pretty much proves that conclusively

I don't think the Supreme Court is funny at all. They are leading us to civil war, imo.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I don't think the Supreme Court is funny at all. They are leading us to civil war, imo.
and those goal posts are on the run once again

lolz

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

and those goal posts are on the run once again

lolz

You brought up the Supreme Court, not me. It brings it into play...you cannot possibly believe that only you can interject your thoughts on a topic that is brought up, right?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
So much for the adult and healthy discussions they were looking for

never takes long to prove a point when your point is to expose intellectual dishonesty

thanks for playing

I leave y'all to discuss this matter comfortably among yourselves in a healthy and adult manner which essentially equates to "agree with me or else"

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Someone posted this:

This is psuedo science. Gender isnt even a real thing. It's a socail construct. Gender dysphoria is a mental disorder. A rare one, btw. It's like any other dysphoric disorder.

What makes us women beyond our biology?

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

never takes long to prove a point when your point is to expose intellectual dishonesty

thanks for playing

I leave y'all to discuss this matter comfortably among yourselves in a healthy and adult manner which essentially equates to "agree with me or else"

We have been discussing it, fair and square. No one is being intellectually dishonest simply because they don't agree with you.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

thanks for playing

They get to decide and define what is "adult conversation". If it's something they dont like, it's not "adult".

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I love it when Dovey delves into the thorny topic of what constitutes science and what doesn't.

Next: how to spell "potato."

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
This gender quackery is all based on a horrific experiment done by John Money.

This is a good breakdown. Money was a PLEASE ASS BOX ME! monster. He tortured and abused two boys who ended up committing suicide. This is where the gender quackery started.

Also I'm gonna look up the woman in the OP video. I'm willing to bet she works for "gender clinics" and sells her destructive snake oil.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I love it when Dovey delves into the thorny topic of what constitutes science and what doesn't.

And I love when you guys rely on ad homs rather than addressing what is said.

Facts and science are not on your side.
would you sush and allow them to have their "adult and healthy discussion" please, inclusive of all childish slurs and personal attacks when they cannot sustain their arguments?

thank you

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
This gender quackery is all based on a horrific experiment done by John Money.

This is a good breakdown. Money was a "BabyPumperAlert!" monster. He tortured and abused two boys who ended up committing suicide. This is where the gender quackery started.

Also I'm gonna look up the woman in the OP video. I'm willing to bet she works for "gender clinics" and sells her destructive snake oil.

Gender "quackery" started long before that...

The first well known transwoman lived in NYC in 1803

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Early sex reassignment surgery

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

My guy had a scientific answer to this in post #2...and if you could get out of your own way you can find someone responding to the good doctor in the OP in a scientific way and support it.

But no, YOU know better than everyone.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Here is a quick video from a verifiable doctor who puts his name and his scope (endocrinologist) on what he has to say.

You can tell the difference between this professional who has his name on this and the partisan quack with the gish gallop on tik tok who you cant even look up.

These "gender clinics" are the epitome of unethical. They are quacks who are doing medical experiments on minors and its disgusting and abusive.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Well, this discussion has been interesting but now I'm off to kill myself.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

My guy had a scientific answer to this in post #2...and if you could get out of your own way you can find someone responding to the good doctor in the OP in a scientific way and support it.

I'm gonna go with actual science from professionals. Thanks.

That answer your guy gave doesnt bring any actual proof or evidence that people can be born in the wrong body. It doesnt justify changing our laws and removing rights and protections from women and girls to accommodate men who "identify" as women. It doesn't show that there is anything beyond our biology that makes us men or women.

The gender shit is just that. Its total shit. Brought to us by a pedophile who abused children who ended up killing themselves.

And it's based on extremely sexist stereotypes and is doing irreversible HARM to thousands of young people. It is a SOCAIL CONTAGION.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That answer your guy gave doesnt bring any actual proof or evidence that people can be born in the wrong body. It doesnt justify changing our laws and removing rights and protections from women and girls to accommodate men who "identify" as women. It doesn't show that there is anything beyond our biology that makes us men or women.

The gender shit is just that. Its total shit. Brought to us by a "BabyPumperAlert!" who abused children who ended up killing themselves.

And it's based on extremely sexist stereotypes and is doing irreversible HARM to thousands of young people. It is a SOCAIL CONTAGION.

He is a scientist. He is a professional. DERP. I'm sorry you cannot understand what he wrote, but that doesn't surprise me.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Well, this discussion has been interesting but now I'm off to kill myself.

Kinda like how a large percent of trans people who kill themselves after they transition because it doesnt actually help them or theyve realized it was a mistake and they cant undo it? Being sterilized and losing all sexual function?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

The gender shit is just that. Its total shit. Brought to us by a "BabyPumperAlert!" who abused children who ended up killing themselves.

He is a scientist. He is a professional. DERP. I'm sorry you cannot understand what he wrote, but that doesn't surprise me.

So are the people I posted.

Sorry him being a "scientists" doesnt make him any authority on this. My endocrinologist out ranks.

Does your guy have peer reviewed studies that establish that its NOT out biology that makes us male or female? That we have gendered brains or souls?

He didnt answer. He didnt settle it. That was a long nonsense post that does NOT establish that people can be born in the wrong body. There is plenty of science that shows it's a mental disorder on one end and a paraphilia on the other. Autogynophilia.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

So are the people I posted.

Sorry him being a "scientists" doesnt make him any authority on this. My endocrinologist out ranks.

Does your guy have peer reviewed studies that establish that its NOT out biology that makes us male or female? That we have gendered brains or souls?

He didnt answer. He didnt settle it. That was a long nonsense post that does NOT establish that people can be born in the wrong body. There is plenty of science that shows it's a mental disorder on one end and a paraphilia on the other. Autogynophilia.

Your endocrinologist doesn't outrank anyone. Sorry, you're wrong. Guess what doctors base their work on? Yeah, SCIENTISTS...most doctors are physicians not scientists working in labs.