An adult conversation I brought in about Trans issues

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Here is a man who went through with a transition and he talks all about it on his channel. How he was brainwashed. How he was treated at the gender clinic

You know if minors come forward and claim they identify as the opposite sex? Doctors have to "affirm" it. They cant explore any other causes for the distress. They have to affirm it and start them on hormones and all that.

This is really impacting kids who are not trans but think they are because.....socail contagion. And they are just gay.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
average salary of a scientist 60 to 120K a year

they aren't exactly the creme of the crop when it comes to common sense

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I love it when Dovey delves into the thorny topic of what constitutes science and what doesn't.

Next: how to spell "potato."

And I love when you guys rely on ad homs rather than addressing what is said.

Facts and science are not on your side.

My guy had a scientific answer to this in post #2...and if you could get out of your own way you can find someone responding to the good doctor in the OP in a scientific way and support it.

But no, YOU know better than everyone.

I'm gonna go with actual science from professionals. Thanks.

That answer your guy gave doesnt bring any actual proof or evidence that people can be born in the wrong body. It doesnt justify changing our laws and removing rights and protections from women and girls to accommodate men who "identify" as women. It doesn't show that there is anything beyond our biology that makes us men or women.

The gender shit is just that. Its total shit. Brought to us by a "BabyPumperAlert!" who abused children who ended up killing themselves.

And it's based on extremely sexist stereotypes and is doing irreversible HARM to thousands of young people. It is a SOCAIL CONTAGION.

He is a scientist. He is a professional. DERP. I'm sorry you cannot understand what he wrote, but that doesn't surprise me.

So are the people I posted.

Sorry him being a "scientists" doesnt make him any authority on this. My endocrinologist out ranks.

Does your guy have peer reviewed studies that establish that its NOT out biology that makes us male or female? That we have gendered brains or souls?

He didnt answer. He didnt settle it. That was a long nonsense post that does NOT establish that people can be born in the wrong body. There is plenty of science that shows it's a mental disorder on one end and a paraphilia on the other. Autogynophilia.

Your endocrinologist doesn't outrank anyone. Sorry, you're wrong. Guess what doctors base their work on? Yeah, SCIENTISTS...most doctors are physicians not scientists working in labs.

Yes, he DOES. Endocrinologist are specialized. Not every "scientists" is an expert in EVERY feild. Are you serious?

You know you guys like to ignore points and try to claim that I think I'm some expert (and I dont) but in reality you are projecting your own damn attitude.

You male partner is NOT a doctor. He is NOT qualified to speak on medical issues. An endocrinologist absolutely out ranks him on this. Just because someone is a "scientist" doesnt mean they are some authority on every single scope of science. Can you guy diagnose and treat cancer? Can he perform surgery?

Fucking hell.

Like I said I'm sticking to actual science from people qualified.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Her boyfriend is a "scientist" and that makes him a medical expert who can speak on literally all science lol.

Does he do her pap smears and mammograms? Because you know....he is a scientists and knows more than doctors. He knows more about body chemistry than a fucking endocrinologist.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

What does average salary have to do with common sense and what does either of those have to so with science?

Common sense and science show that male and female is determined by biology.

Anything beyond that is a cult belief. Pseudoscience. Men are not women just because they "identify" as women....and legislation that removes women's rights should be fought.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

What does average salary have to do with common sense and what does either of those have to so with science?
um... considering the amount of time and financial resources one must invest to become a scientist I'd say you have to be a bit off your rocker to become one at such a pitful annual salary

especially when there are garbage collectors make nearly that much

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Her boyfriend is a "scientist" and that makes him a medical expert who can speak on literally all science lol.

Does he do her pap smears and mammograms? Because you know....he is a scientists and knows more than doctors. He knows more about body chemistry than a fucking endocrinologist.
9 times out of 10 a ""scientist"" is an invalid who lacked the social skills to branch off into a real career and got tossed back into the cesspool of academia where any single celled mental amoeba can thrive

color me unimpressed

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I love it when Dovey delves into the thorny topic of what constitutes science and what doesn't.

My guy had a scientific answer to this in post #2...and if you could get out of your own way you can find someone responding to the good doctor in the OP in a scientific way and support it.

That answer your guy gave doesnt bring any actual proof or evidence that people can be born in the wrong body. It doesnt justify changing our laws and removing rights and protections from women and girls to accommodate men who "identify" as women. It doesn't show that there is anything beyond our biology that makes us men or women.

The gender shit is just that. Its total shit. Brought to us by a "BabyPumperAlert!" who abused children who ended up killing themselves.

And it's based on extremely sexist stereotypes and is doing irreversible HARM to thousands of young people. It is a SOCAIL CONTAGION.

He is a scientist. He is a professional. DERP. I'm sorry you cannot understand what he wrote, but that doesn't surprise me.

Sorry him being a "scientists" doesnt make him any authority on this. My endocrinologist out ranks.

Does your guy have peer reviewed studies that establish that its NOT out biology that makes us male or female? That we have gendered brains or souls?

He didnt answer. He didnt settle it. That was a long nonsense post that does NOT establish that people can be born in the wrong body. There is plenty of science that shows it's a mental disorder on one end and a paraphilia on the other. Autogynophilia.

Your endocrinologist doesn't outrank anyone. Sorry, you're wrong. Guess what doctors base their work on? Yeah, SCIENTISTS...most doctors are physicians not scientists working in labs.

Yes, he DOES. Endocrinologist are specialized. Not every "scientists" is an expert in EVERY feild. Are you serious?

You know you guys like to ignore points and try to claim that I think I'm some expert (and I dont) but in reality you are projecting your own damn attitude.

You male partner is NOT a doctor. He is NOT qualified to speak on medical issues. An endocrinologist absolutely out ranks him on this. Just because someone is a "scientist" doesnt mean they are some authority on every single scope of science. Can you guy diagnose and treat cancer? Can he perform surgery?

Fucking hell.

Where does this idea of yours for outranking come from? If you have this idea, then my guy outranks you, you don't even have a bachelor's degree.

He has an PhD in organic chemistry...you know the chemistry of living things and a JD in biotech. He spent years looking at pharmaceuticals to help them get FDA approval, so he had to have a breadth of knowledge on the human body and treatments in all sorts of medical conditions.

He was paid higher than the average lawyer that did patent law because he was, in fact, a scientist. I've seen him speak to doctors and they show more respect than your ignorant ass.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

um... considering the amount of time and financial resources one must invest to become a scientist I'd say you have to be a bit off your rocker to become one at such a pitful annual salary

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Endocrinologist make 180k to 320k a year. I think the amount of education required is double what a "scientist" needs. It's a specialized feild.....it requires time and money.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Common sense and science show that male and female is determined by biology.

Anything beyond that is a cult belief. Pseudoscience. Men are not women just because they "identify" as women....and legislation that removes women's rights should be fought.

Nature messes up, there are people with xxy genes, or xyy genes...explain that.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Endocrinologist make 180k to 320k a year. I think the amount of education required is double what a "scientist" needs. It's a specialized feild.....it requires time and money.

So does being a patent attorney with phd...

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

LPNs make more than these ""scientists"

and they're like, what, 5 weekends and a 20 question exam away from practicing in their field?

lolz

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Fucking hell.

Where does this idea of yours for outranking come from? If you have this idea, then my guy outranks you, you don't even have an bachelor's degree.

He has an PhD in organic chemistry...you know the chemistry of living things and a JD in biotech. He spent years looking at pharmaceuticals to help them get FDA approval, so he had to have a breadth of knowledge on the human body and treatments in all sorts of medical conditions.

He was paid higher than the average lawyer that did patent law because he was, in fact, a scientist. I've seen him speak to doctors and they show more respect than your ignorant ass.

Because I posted doctors. You wanted an "adult" convo and posted some quack doctor I cant even look up and a long post from your boyfriend that doesnt say men can be women and women can be men. It doesnt say that something beyond our biology makes us women or men.

So I posted some actual doctors who can be looked up.

You want to hear shit that confirms your bias. And you are comfortable with handing the rights of women and girls over to men. Women and girls are being harmed. We have gone backwards. You ignore all that and post some bizzare long thing your scientist boyfriend said like it was some mic drop and its settled. Its FAR from that, Oak

Tell us what beyond our biology makes us women and why should this religion be written into legislation and forced on society?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Here's the bottom line

when you've gone to school for 15 plus years, amassed a quarter of a million in loans and make 1/10000th what a high school drop out makes to dribble a ball up and down a court; you're the not so fucking bright fucking asshole - and all the fancy words and self congratulatory back tapping by your fellow masters of the universe isn't going to change that

discussion ends right there.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

So does being a patent attorney with phd...
Which still doesn't make any random scientists an authority in body chemistry over an endocrinologist.

How can you just not care about the harm this is doing? Have you even looked into this? Or do you just dismiss it as "right wing"?

It's incredibly sad that minors are being given puberty blockers and hormones and surgically altered over a socail contagion. That any talk about any other reasons for their distress is considered "conversation therapy".

People are literally self diagnosing and self identifying. Youth who are likely going to regret it. Healthy breasts removed from 13 year old girls.

Smh.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
imagine normal ppl having 2 tick off a 'cis-gender' box lol

america really is going down the drain

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
a long post from your boyfriend that doesnt say men can be women and women can be men.

What?

What the hell do you mean?

Second, why can't you address the reality of individuals born with xxy chromosomes or xyy chromosomes and how that "complicates" gender?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
a long post from your boyfriend that doesnt say men can be women and women can be men.

What?

Second, why can't you address the reality of individuals born with xxy chromosomes or xyy chromosomes and how that "complicates" gender?
This intellectual demigod you're dating -- this is the same guy you yourself admitted to trolling because he got duped into donating to conservative causes

lolz

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Some detransitioners. There are tons of these people and the gender clinics do not take data.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Tell us what beyond our biology makes us women and why should this religion be written into legislation and forced on society?

Dunno... Genesis 5:2?

Not like that's a religion or anything. Or a codification of prevailing attitudes at a time when folks believed the Earth was flat and women were cows.

And yet, even before Abraham was, Trans was.

Go figure.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

What?

The reality of those people does NOT mean we can be born in the wrong bodies or that there is anything beyond our biology that makes us male or female.

The reality of intersex people does not make the gender cult correct. It doesnt justify removing sex based rights and protections from women and girls and it doesnt justify medicalization of troubled (many autistic btw) and confused minors.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Some detransitioners. There are tons of these people and the gender clinics do not take data.

You know... it's really interesting to me how nature started messing up so badly and so often on matters related to human biology right around the time that being transgender became the new "in thing" on social media

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

What?

This intellectual demigod you're dating -- this is the same guy you yourself admitted to trolling because he got duped into donating to conservative causes

lolz

Oh, I think his politics are stupid. But he was born and raised in conservative Texas. I would think you support the idea of conservatives supporting conservatives. Whose side are you on?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Dunno... Genesis 5:2?

Not like that's a religion or anything. Or a codification of prevailing attitudes at a time when folks believed the Earth was flat and women were cows.

And yet, even before Abraham was, Trans was.

Go figure.

Sure Blurt. You can use one religion as you think it helps another but again....we shouldnt be forcing and legislating religious beliefs.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You know... it's really interesting to me how nature started messing up so badly and so often on matters related to human biology right around the time that being transgender became the new "in thing" on social media

Nature always has messed up. You think that people with down's syndrome is what evolution intended or is it a mutation in the chromosomes of those individuals?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Even Maher called it out