An adult conversation I brought in about Trans issues

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Pretty amazing how one can advocate for freedom while at the same time support conscripting a business owner into forced labor which violates his own faith in God

but even more ironic is the fact that the person supporting such communistic policies in an effort to squash transphobia is the only person on this site to have been banned from a forum owned by a trans misfit for making what he called “transphobic” comments

i guess there really is no standard among the mentally Ill is there?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I think anyone that wants them dead, wants them persecuted or prosecuted for being different.
But are they being persecuted for being different or are they being persecuted for imposing their beliefs onto others in a bullying fashion?

Let's take the Colorado Christian baker as our case study for the purpose of this discussion. Did you know that the very day the supreme court ruling came down that he was not guilty of discrimination but rather upholding his own beliefs a trans person walked into his bakery asking he bake a cake for their "Transition"

do you not think things like that will result in some deep rooted resentment towards them?

Yes, if it were up to me, I wouldn't want someone that disrespects me making my cake. Why?
If I were LGBTQIA, I would take my money to an LGBTQIA friendly establishment.

However, if you open your door to the public, shouldn't you be willing to take money from any one that is willing to pay? I am unconvinced that making a cake, regardless of what's on it, is forced "participation" in something you don't agree in.

It's not like they are officiating, attending the wedding...at most it is delivery of a cake.

It's not that simple, Oak. And you have decided by your bias who the disrespectful one is.

In every case of a Christian being asked to either decorate a cake for a same sex wedding or make a floral arrangement for a same sex wedding....the gay patrons KNEW they were Christian's and would likely decline.

No one refused to serve any gay people. They refused to participate their services in certain events. In fact each time, the Christian offered to still sell the cakes....just have them decorated elsewhere.

Gay people using the force of government to force religious people to do things against their genuine beliefs is disrespectful and literally terrifying in a country where people have individual liberties. No one promoted any conflict here except the gay patrons. They didnt want respect, they wanted supremacy over others. The bakers and florists were kind about it.

It's actually a great example of why we cant actually have real diversity in America. Because one group will always try to dominate another. There is no coexisting. If you guys dont like the beliefs or the people you have no problem supporting tyranny against them. Actual tyranny. Like forcing private business owners to be state property tyranny.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Pretty amazing how one can advocate for freedom while at the same time support conscripting a business owner into forced labor which violates his own faith in God

but even more ironic is the fact that the person supporting such communistic policies in an effort to squash transphobia is the only person on this site to have been banned from a forum owned by a trans misfit for making what he called “transphobic” comments

"Anti discrimination" laws are pro slavery to the state laws that sound moral

In reality its forced association.

This is where a free market saves the day. A private business has the right to run his business however he wants. The only time anti discrimination laws should come in is with government jobs or any businesses beholden to tax payers.

Private business? Leave them the fuck alone. You probably dont understand why they do what they do and if you disagree with them? You are much less likely to try to understand them. Its every bit as hateful to force any kind of theist to act against god as it is to not allow two gay people to have the same union under the dumb state as opposite sex people.

And you cant legislate away actual racism or bigotry. Forcing people to abide by some certain moral code is not freedom. I say let the private business owners serve and hire who they want. Let the market sort it out. It always does. It's much more important to preserve individual rights and liberties.

There isnt a single Muslim baker in the country that would decorate a cake for a same sex wedding. Not one. The targeting of Christian's was a bigoted axe to grind. And Muslims are much....much more hateful about it than any other religion. In the ME they excited people for being gay. And in Iran they will FORCE sex change transitions on gay people. That's the choice.....sex change or execution. How fucked is that?

All Christian's have done is call it sinful and call for repentance. It wasnt even Christains kicking out their gay kids. That was secular families doing it because it was embarrassing to the family.

Last edited:

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Bravo, Dovey, on your Pro-Discrimination Manifesto.

It's well thought out and well written.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

This is where a free market saves the day. A private business has the right to run his business however he wants. The only time anti discrimination laws should come in is with government jobs or any businesses beholden to tax payers.

Private business? Leave them the fuck alone. You probably dont understand why they do what they do and if you disagree with them? You are much less likely to try to understand them. Its every bit as hateful to force any kind of theist to act against god as it is to not allow two gay people to have the same union under the dumb state as opposite sex people.

And you cant legislate away actual racism or bigotry. Forcing people to abide by some certain moral code is not freedom. I say let the private business owners serve and hire who they want. Let the market sort it out. It always does. It's much more important to preserve individual rights and liberties.

There isnt a single Muslim baker in the country that would decorate a cake for a same sex wedding. Not one. The targeting of Christian's was a bigoted axe to grind. And Muslims are much....much more hateful about it than any other religion. In the ME they excited people for being gay. And in Iran they will FORCE sex change transitions on gay people. That's the choice.....sex change or execution. How fucked is that?

All Christian's have done is call it sinful and call for repentance. It wasnt even Christains kicking out their gay kids. That was secular families doing it because it was embarrassing to the family.
Didn’t they do a video where the authors visited several Muslim bakeries asking for the very same thing and were met with a lot more hostilities?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Didn’t they do a video where the authors visited several Muslim bakeries asking for the very same thing and were met with a lot more hostilities?

Yep. That was Crowder. He went to Dearbornistan.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

She s just paraphrasing what the SCotUS has already ruled is legally true and valid. You can call it anything you want but the SCotUS says it is their constitutional right to deny service if they feel doing so would violate their religious beliefs. Do you often go to halal butchers and demand they sell you pork?

Same issue according to the court.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
Someone posted this
This is the one thing I'll ever post on the subject.
No one is ever born into the wrong body, or
with the wrong set of skills and limitations
or into wrong circumstance.

.Make the best of what you have earned.
More's the pain in those who desire to be what they are not, and
. sacrifice what advancements might have been made.

Last edited:

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
You can call it anything you want but the SCotUS says it is their constitutional right to deny service if they feel doing so would violate their religious beliefs. Do you often go to halal butchers and demand they sell you pork?

flat-750x-075-f-pad-750x1000-f8f8f8-u3.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Funny how people who say this dont understand they are also saying everyone is a little straight.

Conversion therapy 2.0. Push the identity politcs so hard that gay people are hated for being gay and not wanting to have sex with the opposite sex under the umbrella of "trans".

I guess you can say everyone is a little straight so gay men eating man pussy isnt that bad. We know its mostly intended to attack lesbians and manipulate them into fucking men and finally finding the "right dick" though. A nice feminine dick.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You can call it anything you want but the SCotUS says it is their constitutional right to deny service if they feel doing so would violate their religious beliefs. Do you often go to halal butchers and demand they sell you pork?

Including public schools and women and girls rights.

You dont see Christian's forcing others. They just dont want to be forced to go against their own values.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I liked him but let us admit he was kind of a one trick pony on a single issue. The reality is what the reality is and claiming exercising constitutional rights is some how bad isn't going to be a winning argument.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

She s just paraphrasing what the SCotUS has already ruled is legally true and valid. You can call it anything you want but the SCotUS says it is their constitutional right to deny service if they feel doing so would violate their religious beliefs. Do you often go to halal butchers and demand they sell you pork?

It's funny how they try to pretend its other people who are bigots because we oppose them using force against other people.

They are the only ones showing bigotry here. It's pure bigotry to decide you hate someone elses beliefs and you set about to use government to bully them for having them. That's what anti discrimination laws do.....they force discrimination.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

No... you see, and here's why

because the scum on the left know for certain that Christians can be relied upon to turn the other cheek; whereas a fucking Muslim might just gut someone like blurt from his ass to his appetite if you pull shit like this on him

They prey upon perceived weakness like the cowards they are

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
The day Biggies turns the other cheek is the day Christ comes down from the sky on a flying horse and tells him to.

Ain't holding my breath.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

But notice how that rotten piece of shit witch who is burning in hell right now, Rodent Vader Ginsburg, voted against the Baker

and so did that idiot goonbag Sodamaggot

Demonstrating clearly the need for sane supreme court Justices who will uphold the rights of EVERYONE on equal scales

Have I mentioned the fact that I intend to celebrate the date of that vermin filth's death with merrymaking and glee every year?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Well, this discussion has been interesting but now I'm off to kill myself.

Kinda like how a large percent of trans people who kill themselves after they transition because it doesnt actually help them or theyve realized it was a mistake and they cant undo it? Being sterilized and losing all sexual function?

BUT... realistically why should we care if people top themselves off? I don't care that they do. Some mental disorders aren't curable. They are like people addicted to cosmetic surgery. There appears to be no cure for anorexics either... or success rates are low.

All women really want is that transgender don't invade women's contests like sports and beauty pageants and traditional female areas like public toilets and prisons.

If a 3rd gender is made available like, 1. male, 2. female, 3. other, that could be a solution.

We are using the wrong emotional response to this issue. They should be laughed at not patted on their pointy heads saying, "there there you poor dear."
"Here is a rope... do us all a favour and go use it."

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
average salary of a scientist 60 to 120K a year

they aren't exactly the creme of the crop when it comes to common sense

What does average salary have to do with common sense and what does either of those have to so with science?

Common sense and science show that male and female is determined by biology.

Anything beyond that is a cult belief. Pseudoscience. Men are not women just because they "identify" as women....and legislation that removes women's rights should be fought.

Nature messes up, there are people with xxy genes, or xyy genes...explain that.

They should be allowed to grow unhindered to maturity to make their own choice where they feel the best place for them is. They still shouldn't compete at the elite level sport.... community sport Ok... elite sport
not OK.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
average salary of a scientist 60 to 120K a year

they aren't exactly the creme of the crop when it comes to common sense

What does average salary have to do with common sense and what does either of those have to so with science?

Common sense and science show that male and female is determined by biology.

Anything beyond that is a cult belief. Pseudoscience. Men are not women just because they "identify" as women....and legislation that removes women's rights should be fought.

Nature messes up, there are people with xxy genes, or xyy genes...explain that.

I missed this.

Nature messing up on a VERY small percentage of the population with intersex people..
.who BTW are still either male or female.....doesnt justify legislating gender ideology. Removing rights and protections from women and girls and doing medical experiments on kids.

I can pretty much guarantee that the vast majority of all these "trans people" are NOT intersex and have normal genetics. Are saying they are all intersex?

Bad argument, Oak. Try again.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Well, this discussion has been interesting but now I'm off to kill myself.

Kinda like how a large percent of trans people who kill themselves after they transition because it doesnt actually help them or theyve realized it was a mistake and they cant undo it? Being sterilized and losing all sexual function?

BUT... realistically why should we care if people top themselves off? I don't care that they do. Some mental disorders aren't curable. They are like people addicted to cosmetic surgery. There appears to be no cure for anorexics either... or success rates are low.

All women really want is that transgender don't invade women's contests like sports and beauty pageants and traditional female areas like public toilets and prisons.

If a 3rd gender is made available like, 1. male, 2. female, 3. other, that could be a solution.

We are using the wrong emotional response to this issue. They should be laughed at not patted on their pointy heads saying, "there there you poor dear."

Exactly. This is exactly right. Why is on WOMEN to give up everything women fought for to make room for men so they feel better? We are not emotional support animals.

They can fuck right off. I dont care what other people do.....but they are NOT going to dictate what I do. And people transing kids belong in prison.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
They should be laughed at not patted on their pointy heads saying, "there there you poor dear."

Exactly. Laughed at and then tossed off a fucking rooftop like they do in civilized areas of the world like Trashcanistan

The Scoundrel

Total Twat

FUCK......ME..........

Talk about close to the fuckin bone.

Respek Biatch

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Is it unchristian of me to want to see more transfreaks off themselves?

oh well, I guess I'm just a bad christian then. Weep, fuckers. Do it in sync

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
"If a 3rd gender is made available like, 1. male, 2. female, 3. other, that could be a solution." - caskur

Yeah, there could be 'other' contests and 'other' prisons and toilets to segregate 'others' into. Damn 'others' don't know their place. :P