An adult conversation I brought in about Trans issues

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Let me be clear. I'm not saying we shouldnt care about other people. I'm saying we shouldnt be forced to care.

I'd like to see these people be protected(from ideology) and get the proper help. Sending young kids down a medical pathway because they got sucked into some online glitter cult is disgusting and "affirming care" needs to be tossed. And everyone who had it is entitled to compensation.

Most of these tranny fucks are autogynophiliacs. Like Bruce. It's not all the same thing and pretending it is is doing harm.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Have I mentioned the fact that I intend to celebrate the date of that vermin filth's death with merrymaking and glee every year?
...and just what "Christian" denomination are you an adherent of?

It's always interesting how you guys claim Christian's are horrible, violent and judgmental.

And then you criticize a Christain who actually is being violent and judgemental for not being Christain.

You guys judge ruthlessly with no grace according to your own standards which are fickle.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
More Christians need to be horrible, violent and judgemental

Cause trust me when I tell you that the only time I'm turning the other cheek when it comes to one of these low life losers who think it's cute to assault people is when I'm looking over my shoulder for the police while i'm burying your ass somewhere.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Cause trust me when I tell you that the only time I'm turning the other cheek when it comes to one of these low life losers who think it's cute to assault people is when I'm looking over my shoulder for the police while i'm burying your ass somewhere.

What it is is defense. Theyll say its judgement and violent and hate but it's literally defending values and liberty and rights.

The opposition wants supremacy. Total one sided bullshit.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

^^^^^CINO^^^^^^

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

^^^^^CINO^^^^^^

What does that mean, H? Care to be clear?

Isnt violence and hate exactly what you guys want?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

What it is is defense. Theyll say its judgement and violent and hate but it's literally defending values and liberty and rights.

Did I tell you about the fucking shrek looking giant I saw in Walmart the other day?

Dude was like 6' 4" -- 6' 8" with the fucking heels on that he had trouble walking in and looked like one of those baby calves just learning to stand/walk next to it's mamma. PoomPOom shorts and a leotard. Eyelashes that looked like spiders were crawling out of his eyes. Strutting around like you couldn't tell him nothing.

It was absolutely disgusting

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

^^^^^CINO^^^^^^

He desires violent angry hate boners...

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

^^^^^CINO^^^^^^

I think he's trying to accuse me of being a bad christian

like I could give the first fuck if I was

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

^^^^^CINO^^^^^^

That's good, Bigly.

Let's all bookmark Bigly saying he couldn't give the first fuck if he's a bad (small 'c') christian.
.Usually I just write xtian or put Christian in quotes, but a lower case 'c' works too.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Did I tell you about the fucking shrek looking giant I saw in Walmart the other day?

Dude was like 6' 4" -- 6' 8" with the fucking heels on that he had trouble walking in and looked like one of those baby calves just learning to stand/walk next to it's mamma. PoomPOom shorts and a leotard. Eyelashes that looked like spiders were crawling out of his eyes. Strutting around like you couldn't tell him nothing.

Big....I know that when I came to stay with you I suffered a bit of culture shock and I wanted you to take me to Walmart because Walmart is like....universal and shit.

But please stop going to Walmart lol. You deserve better. Walmart is not only a nasty and abusive corp that shits on human rights and the environment....but they pander to woke ideologies and brag about it.

Dont give them any of your money! Just dont do it! Look at what you see walking around in there.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Let's all bookmark Bigly saying he couldn't give the first fuck if he's a bad (small 'c') christian.
Write it on a post it note. Slap it to the middle of your sloped forehead.

or better yet, Graffiti it on your yellow shortbus helmet, muppet

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Big....I know that when I came to stay with you I suffered a bit of culture shock and I wanted you to take me to Walmart because Walmart is like....universal and shit.

But please stop going to Walmart lol. You deserve better. Walmart is not only a nasty and abusive corp that shits on human rights and the environment....but they pander to woke ideologies and brag about it.

Dont give them any of your money! Just dont do it! Look at what you see walking around in there.
Where else you gonna go?

Walmart and Amazon put everyone else out of business!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

^^^^^CINO^^^^^^

That's good, Bigly.

.Usually I just write xtian or put Christian in quotes, but a lower case 'c' works too.

Which is contradicting to your low view of Christian's. You should expect bad behaviour since that is literally what you think Christianity is.

You are just a basic bigot who wants to control other people and force others to submit to your beliefs.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Where else you gonna go?

Walmart and Amazon put everyone else out of business!

I'll find places. I've done it in boondocks MI I will help you effectively avoid Walmart. And Amazon.

Florida should still have some small businesses as well. DeSantis didnt slaughter the states economy.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
Boycott conservatism !

PS: I don't know why conservatives are saying boycott capitalist success stories.

..are they taking up the Liberal banner?

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Define "conservatism". Because you pretty much claim everything you dont like is "conservative".
that barely functional human dildo couldn't properly define a tree stump that he just tripped over on his way to make potty let alone an ideology

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Define "conservatism". Because you pretty much claim everything you dont like is "conservative".
that barely functional human dildo couldn't properly define a tree stump that he just tripped over on his way to make potty let alone an ideology

And the saddest part is that he has the conservative immigration stance.

AND he literally blames conservatives for PC censorship. He claims it was a "conservative" thing. Even if that were true.....why does that matter today when its conservatives, classical liberals and libertarians opposing it? And its establishment shills actively doing it?

He is literally on the side of censorship while condemning it as a "conservative concept".

You know you are dealing with high level ignorance when he is saying that American conservatism is exactly like radical Islalm.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

AND he literally blames conservatives for PC censorship. He claims it was a "conservative" thing. Even if that were true.....why does that matter today when its conservatives, classical liberals and libertarians opposing it? And its establishment shills actively doing it?

He is literally on the side of censorship while condemning it as a "conservative concept".

You know you are dealing with high level ignorance when he is saying that American conservatism is exactly like radical Islalm.

you were expecting better out of a guy who drank turpentine out of a moldy old shoe as a child ?

His parents were siblings and he has to say hi to his grandma twice whenever he sees her

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
However, if you open your door to the public, shouldn't you be willing to take money from any one that is willing to pay?

Would you decorate a cake that said "Fat Mexicans should all be slaughtered and used for pig food."?

For money.

I don’t think Lily would have been stupid enough to make it obvious to the customer(s) that she didn’t want to make that cake TBH.

In fact, any respectable business owner would have put their pokerface on and provided a reasonable excuse. This baker is a dick and this wasn’t his first blatant, religious backed refusal. He chose to make the discrimination blatantly obvious to his gay customers, which resulted in a pissing match that led to a lawsuit and an appeal that he will not be entitled to recover his fees or costs to defend. So, he is a loser for being a dumb fuck for all intents and purposes.

The gays won their case at the civil level FYI… and the Supreme Court decision was narrow. The bakery won the battle, but they lost the war. This case was ruled on grounds that will not be applicable in future cases… the entered opinion is full of reaffirmations of our country’s longstanding rule that states can bar businesses that are open to the public from turning customers away because of who they are.

Until there is tolerance in both directions, the uncivilized public disrespect will continue in both directions…. and that is truly disgusting.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

you were expecting better out of a guy who drank turpentine out of a moldy old shoe as a child ?

His parents were siblings and he has to say hi to his grandma twice whenever he sees her

It really drives me nuts because I have a hard time accepting people can actually be like this.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Would you decorate a cake that said "Fat Mexicans should all be slaughtered and used for pig food."?
Golly, Growler, you write that then wonder why people think you're a pre-teen?

He is making a solid point. If you think he is a "pre teen" for saying that, it shows your mentality.

The point is that private business owners should NOT be compelled by the government to take on jobs, requests and events that violate their values. Prowler is trying to put it in a way you childish and myopic people can maybe understand.

Because this is an easy concept for us. And check this out.....private business owners who find religion offensive also should have the right to refuse any job or event that is religious.

I know objective balance is a foreign concept here but at least try.