An adult conversation I brought in about Trans issues

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Would you decorate a cake that said "Fat Mexicans should all be slaughtered and used for pig food."?
Golly, Growler, you write that then wonder why people think you're a pre-teen?

oh I’m positive it’s much worse than that...

Can you imagine how he treats people who work minimum wage jobs in his community? I smell a raging asshole….

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
Would you decorate a cake that said "Fat Mexicans should all be slaughtered and used for pig food."?

Can you imagine how he treats people who work minimum wage jobs in his community? I smell a raging asshole….
He certainly is an angry little fellow.
.Reminds me of Gayllium when he's on a week long bender - only it's a chronic condition..

at least Gayllium sobers up occasionally.
.I don't know what theGrowler's gonna do.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

.Reminds me of Gayllium when he's on a week long bender - only it's a chronic condition..

I was talking about my fiancé with some other posters here way back when and he jumped in on the conversation uninvited and announced that he would allow his dog to shit on our lawn and would not clean it up. It was vile.

Needless to say, my man would knock him dafuq out over the blatant disrespect… but my fiancé is a decent human and I suspect even he would hesitate because no one wants to hurt an old man walking his dog.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

I was talking about my fiancé with some other posters here way back when and he jumped in on the conversation uninvited and announced that he would allow his dog to shit on our lawn and would not clean it up. It was vile.

Needless to say, my man would knock him dafuq out over the blatant disrespect… but my fiancé is a decent human and I suspect even he would hesitate because no one wants to hurt an old man walking his dog.
Maybe just ask politely that he pick it up.

Say, you know - that just sort of reminded me of this movie scene.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Typical "adult" discourse. Intentionally miss the obvious point and instead go the ad hom route while projecting their shitty attitudes about others onto Prowler.

I dont ever see Prowler shitting on any minimum wage workers or any working class people.

I DO get called trash often and slammed for being "poor" though. By the people who think they can criticize Prowler for shit Prowler doesnt even do but they do on a regular basis.

All the idiot classist snobs bat for team blue. Js.

Once again.....the point is missed and its becomes personal insults as usual.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

yeah… that’s exactly how I imagine it would have gone down:LOL3:

only difference is he doesn’t smoke and would have been complaining that he was bleeding on our lawn while forcing him to pick up the turd with his hand.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
my man would

Get smacked around if he ever stepped up to me.

The only question is whether I would knock him out first, or if the fat fuck would have a heart attack and keel over first.

Either way, my dog would definitely be pissing on his face to try to wake him up.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
my man would

Get smacked around if he ever stepped up to me.

The only question is whether I would knock him out first, or if the fat fuck would have a heart attack and keel over first.

Either way, my dog would definitely be pissing on his face to try to wake him up.

I would thoroughly enjoy watching you get your ass beat and your dog cunt punted off my lawn.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

only difference is he doesn’t smoke and would have been complaining that he was bleeding on our lawn while forcing him to pick up the turd with his hand.
I just watched that video.

The difference is that if your fat boyfriend walked towards me I would tell him to stop and if he got close enough I would already be fighting. That fat fuck would be hit with a four punch combination right before he realized he is in way over his head.

I am sure you only talk tough about fatty online. He would dump your ass if you were getting him beat up in real life.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

I just watched that video.

The difference is that if your fat boyfriend walked towards me I would tell him to stop and if he got close enough I would already be fighting. That fat fuck would be hit with a four punch combination right before he realized he is in way over his head.

I am sure you only talk tough about fatty online. He would dump your ass if you were getting him beat up in real life.

wish in one hand… shit on the other

let me know which one fills up first

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You can call it anything you want but the SCotUS says it is their constitutional right to deny service if they feel doing so would violate their religious beliefs. Do you often go to halal butchers and demand they sell you pork?

flat-750x-075-f-pad-750x1000-f8f8f8-u3.jpg

If you have no religion you still will have paedophiles, rapists murderers, thieves and so on... Don't blame religion for men being sick fucks.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Aileen Wuornos and Karla Homolka were not men.

Point granted: they weren't religious either.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Karla Homolka was acting under the direction of an abusive and predatory man.

Aileen Wuornos was just a very very sad exception who had been abused and used by men all her damn life.

The vast majority of violent and sexual crimes against women and girls is done by men. That's just reality. Men are directly our biggest threat. This is why women and girls have to be constantly hyper aware of their surroundings.

There are predators who use religion to get access to victims and there are predators who dont bother. The common denominator are humans. Any predator will use anything he believes will give him access. Churches and religious orgs attract predators because it gives them access to families. Women and children.

Not so much because religion creates predators or whatever.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You, my fair lady, are utterly deluded.

You will notice the political ideology y which killed the most people in history by a wide margin, namely communism, attracted hoards of psychopathic mass murderers. Psychopaths and mass killers will use any way possible to cloak themselves and advance their evil goals.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Well why dont you be more specific on what I said that is "deluded" and show how it's wrong.

Your acute misandry makes you a volatile and unstable sort.

What misandry, Blurt? So I have to be hateful to be honest?

Who commits the vast amount of sexual and violent crime against women? And girls?

That's a false dichotomy that I'm required to hate men to see the facts and realize they are dangerous. It would be nice if dangerous and predatory men were marked somehow....but they are not, so women are flying blind.

You are dont know anything about what living as a woman is like. Even less if you've never experienced an attack and trauma.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Not so much. It's pretty global. On a global level women understand men are dangerous and they are statistically more like to be attacked and murdered by a human man than any other creature.

And other men KNOW this.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Aileen Wuornos was just a very very sad exception who had been abused and used by men all her damn life.

The vast majority of violent and sexual crimes against women and girls is done by men. That's just reality. Men are directly our biggest threat. This is why women and girls have to be constantly hyper aware of their surroundings.

There are predators who use religion to get access to victims and there are predators who dont bother. The common denominator are humans. Any predator will use anything he believes will give him access. Churches and religious orgs attract predators because it gives them access to families. Women and children.

more like kind, trusting and gullible females belong to churches/religions and are taken advantage of... And don't forget the male children because the Catholic and Anglican church were FULL of pedatory clergy. It's super sad parents were too trusting.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

more like kind, trusting and gullible females belong to churches/religions and are taken advantage of... And don't forget the male children because the Catholic and Anglican church were FULL of pedatory clergy. It's super sad parents were too trusting.

Yep. I agree.

It's sad we cant even trust people in our church communities but it is what it is.

Clearly I do not hate men at all. I just know the facts about violence against women and since men dont come with warning labels none of us know who is dangerous and who is not. That takes time.

Not sure how this is "acute misandry" but that is easy for a man to say. Especailly a man who never been raped by another male.

Women do not have the same chance to fight off an attacker......so we have to use caution.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Men are thoroughly fucked in the head dovey.... call a spade a spade. Maybe then real healing can start happening.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

No she isn't. She knows first hand how diabolcal males are being a child victim of gang rape. There is no delusion about that.

Have you noticed males who want to make "woman" an identity that men can just put on.....never truly understand or even empathize with the experience of being female?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

No she isn't. She knows first hand how diabolcal males are being a child victim of gang rape. There is no delusion about that.

Have you noticed males who want to make "woman" an identity that men can just put on.....never truly understand or even empathize with the experience of being female?

They don't think it is a big deal to be raped...

Australia had a Royal Commision over the result of sex abuse to children from the PLEASE ASS BOX ME! priests in the Catholic Church. Many victims grew up and committed suicide.... if it isnt so bad to be fucked by a stranger, why do they suicide?

Nah ... hang perpetraters and their excusors and apologists.

I am unforgiving.