An adult conversation I brought in about Trans issues

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Some detransitioners. There are tons of these people and the gender clinics do not take data.

You know... it's really interesting to me how nature started messing up so badly and so often on matters related to human biology right around the time that being transgender became the new "in thing" on social media

Even Maher called it out

I don't know that I agree with the polling numbers that are coming out on this issue. The youth can be thumbing their noses at the adults and answering whatever they want.

Why would anyone get bent out of shape because of polls?

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
this starts to sound like the movies Freaky Friday or that Steve Martin comedy "Al of me" with female spirits jumping into male bodies or some transporter accident on the USS enterprise where a woman's atoms are downloaded in Spocks body and Spocks atoms being downloaded into a cat.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
this starts to sound like the movies Freaky Friday or that Steve Martin comedy "Al of me" with female spirits jumping into male bodies or some transporter accident on the USS enterprise where a woman's atoms are downloaded in Spocks body and Spocks atoms being downloaded into a cat.

No it doesn't. Go back to sleep.

DDT

Factory Bastard
You will never be a real woman. You have no womb, you have no ovaries, you have no eggs. You are a homosexual man twisted by drugs and surgery into a crude mockery of nature’s perfection.

All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “friends” laugh at your ghoulish appearance behind closed doors.

Men are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed men to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even trannies who “pass” look uncanny and unnatural to a man. Your bone structure is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk guy home with you, he’ll turn tail and bolt the second he gets a whiff of your diseased, infected axe wound.

You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.

Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll bury you with a headstone marked with your birth name, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a man is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably male.

This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
a long post from your boyfriend that doesnt say men can be women and women can be men.

What?

What the hell do you mean?

Second, why can't you address the reality of individuals born with xxy chromosomes or xyy chromosomes and how that "complicates" gender?
This intellectual demigod you're dating -- this is the same guy you yourself admitted to trolling because he got duped into donating to conservative causes

lolz

Oh, I think his politics are stupid. But he was born and raised in conservative Texas. I would think you support the idea of conservatives supporting conservatives. Whose side are you on?
So he's this mind marveling genius that is a pillar of intellectual thought right up until he reaches the ballot box

then, like Cinderfella he transforms into a cantaloupe :LOL3: :LOL3:

happy reconciling all that in your own mind while the rest of use enjoy the parody

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

This is excellent. A transman....a woman who is now irreversibly changed and had severe complications and now has a ton of health issues because of the transition.

Buck Angel "transpa" speaks a lot about this as well.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Some detransitioners. There are tons of these people and the gender clinics do not take data.

You know... it's really interesting to me how nature started messing up so badly and so often on matters related to human biology right around the time that being transgender became the new "in thing" on social media

Nature always has messed up. You think that people with down's syndrome is what evolution intended or is it a mutation in the chromosomes of those individuals?

I know that.

but on this scale?

a bit convenient if you ask me -- it's almost as if the mental illness is leading the charge

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
a long post from your boyfriend that doesnt say men can be women and women can be men.

What?

Second, why can't you address the reality of individuals born with xxy chromosomes or xyy chromosomes and how that "complicates" gender?
This intellectual demigod you're dating -- this is the same guy you yourself admitted to trolling because he got duped into donating to conservative causes

lolz

Oh, I think his politics are stupid. But he was born and raised in conservative Texas. I would think you support the idea of conservatives supporting conservatives. Whose side are you on?
So he's this mind marveling genius that is a pillar of intellectual thought right up until he reaches the ballot box

happy reconciling all that in your own mind while the rest of use enjoy the parody

Yes, I think his politics come from his amygdala and not his pre-frontal cortex. Those are his emotional responses and not his cognitive responses.

I think politics is much more an emotional issue for most people.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Even Maher called it out

I don't know that I agree with the polling numbers that are coming out on this issue. The youth can be thumbing their noses at the adults and answering whatever they want.

I don't bother with polls. But I have been very interested in this as it's a human rights crime and is directly impacting not just children in horrible ways but erasing women and lesbians.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Even Maher called it out

I don't bother with polls. But I have been very interested in this as it's a human rights crime and is directly impacting not just children in horrible ways but erasing women and lesbians.

Women and lesbians are not erased. We might agree on a lot of this, I think you just come on it from a different angle than I do.

I see it as part of the patriarchy to a large extent. Now "males" are dictating to females how they are female too. This is where I have a problem with all of it.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

What?

lolz

Yes, I think his politics come from his amygdala and not his pre-frontal cortex. Those are his emotional responses and not his cognitive responses.

Two to beam up, scotty

lmao

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Okay so has anyone seen the picture of Cindy's tits that he posted here?

You know, the ones he said looked better than @The Countess

I rest my case on the mental illness aspect of transtardia

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You will never be a real woman. You have no womb, you have no ovaries, you have no eggs. You are a homosexual man twisted by drugs and surgery into a crude mockery of nature’s perfection.

All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “friends” laugh at your ghoulish appearance behind closed doors.

Men are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed men to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even trannies who “pass” look uncanny and unnatural to a man. Your bone structure is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk guy home with you, he’ll turn tail and bolt the second he gets a whiff of your diseased, infected axe wound.

You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.

Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll bury you with a headstone marked with your birth name, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a man is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably male.

..is this post supposed to be addressed to.... @Blurt @DDT ?!

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
everyday we wake and ur either the boot, or the ass

i know what i am so i play the powerball lottery

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Even Maher called it out

Women and lesbians are not erased. We might agree on a lot of this, I think you just come on it from a different angle than I do.

I see it as part of the patriarchy to a large extent. Now "males" are dictating to females how they are female too. This is where I have a problem with all of it.

We are being erased, Oak. "Woman" isnt being legally defined and men are calling themselves lesbians and lesbians who dont want to date people with "girl dicks" they are harrassed and attacked.

No shit it's the patriarchy. It's based in deeply sexist stereotypes and its most ruthless and dogmatic adherence to gender roles ever. And yeah men can now appropriate women and have access to all our spaces. Prison cells and domestic violence shelters.

Women are all over the world are upset and have been speaking out and pushing back. It IS very patriarchal they can just use their power and priviledge to force their way in.

Read through this

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

And there are a few sites where women can anonymously talk about how men coming into our spaces impacted them personally.

One woman was upset that a man came into a breastfeeding group for women. Dominated it with his gross fetish where he pretended to he pregnant and lactating. The board admins allowed him to stay on and do this. He dominated every convo.

Then he pretended his "baby died" and wanted everyone to play along. Several women left because....infant death and all. Tons of shit like this. Being ran out domestic violence shelters. Women cant even have that now.

Of and if cops or medical workers are trans identified.....forget asking for a woman to touch you. Now women are forced to allow men to do it. One old woman was completely traumatized because she asked for a female caregiver and she got a man who identified as a woman and just had to let him touch her and bath her. She was mortified and traumatized. This is the world for us now.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
if i win, oh fprget it

What?

lolz

that was a brainy reply ;)

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
"trans issues" summed up in two words

Mental Illness

can we move on now?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I watched it again

Him pulling off the clip on tie with zero shame in his game was hysterical :LOL3:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Post of the financial quarter

and a post of this quality needs some appropriate background music

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Post of the financial quarter

and a post of this quality needs some appropriate background music

that reminded me of this

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Dammit. There ain’t no come back from that one.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Dammit. There ain’t no come back from that one.
Hence the reason Twinkle Tucks promptly logged off after this was posted