An amazing video. Bigfoot is apparently real but very good at hiding.

wizer

Factory Bastard
Here's another Bigfoot video making the rounds.

The description says "Video of what appears to be a large Bigfoot resting with a baby in her chest, video shot a short distance north east of Banff National Park while hunting elk"

The vast majority of responders in the comments section and also as per a general internet search on the top are convinced it's real.

What do you think?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm convinced there is all kinds of shit we dont officially KNOW about wandering the woods and down in the ocean.

Why wouldnt it be real? We dont know everything. Hell we dont even know half of everything. We dont even comprehend the nature of the universe and existence.

Sorry for getting too deep lol

Last edited:
OP
OP
wizer

wizer

Factory Bastard
LOL! I woulda pumped 2 from my 300 Win Mag into it and found out!

One comment that actually made some sense among the hundreds or thousands of believers was to the effect of "why did he only take about 2 minutes of video and then pack up his shit and leave, why not at least throw a rock at the thing and see if it moves?".

Or yeah as @Lokmar said, take the shot and get the only known Bigfoot head mounted above your fireplace.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

One comment that actually made some sense among the hundreds or thousands of believers was to the effect of "why did he only take about 2 minutes of video and then pack up his shit and leave, why not at least throw a rock at the thing and see if it moves?".

Or yeah as @Lokmar said, take the shot and get the only known Bigfoot head mounted above your fireplace.

Fear of what might happen if you agitated it?

I wouldn't fuck with it unless I had a gun powerful enough to take down a grizzly.....you just dont know what this things hide and bones are like. If you shoot a grizzly with a basic gun or rifle you just piss it off terribly. And you are fucked. This could end up the same way for all we know.

Look how it's just still like a statue. That's really bizarre.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Here's another Bigfoot video making the rounds.

The description says "Video of what appears to be a large Bigfoot resting with a baby in her chest, video shot a short distance north east of Banff National Park while hunting elk"

The vast majority of responders in the comments section and also as per a general internet search on the top are convinced it's real.

What do you think?

That looks so very fake. Just sayin.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

No need to shoot it, but certainly it would have been worth it to continue filming as long as humanly possible.

It doesn't look like real footage at all.

OP
OP
wizer

wizer

Factory Bastard

It was posted by a guy named Sonny Vator who has been discredited as a hoaxer and has posted several fake Bigfoot videos that have been debunked using modern technology and simply common sense and good observation.

Yet thousands of people, including a guy I'm friends with on Facebook are completely convinced beyond the shadow of a doubt that it's authentic.

How can reasonably intelligent people who vote, drive, reproduce, and hold gainful employment believe in such horseshit?

It's scary.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It was posted by a guy named Sonny Vator who has been discredited as a hoaxer and has posted many of these.

Yet thousands of people, including a guy I'm friends with on Facebook are completely convinced beyond the shadow of a doubt that it's authentic.

How can reasonably intelligent people who vote, drive, reproduce, and hold gainful employment believe in such horseshit?

Well, it's America, where the Flat Earth Society is gaining new members every day.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It was posted by a guy named Sonny Vator who has been discredited as a hoaxer and has posted several fake Bigfoot videos that have been debunked using modern technology and simply common sense and good observation.

It's scary.

Mostly from what I've seen, if it's fake people figure that out pretty quick. Maybe it depends on the venue.

If you found this on a site where people are already convinced it's real, they are gonna have a lot of confirmation bias. Theyll see it because they WANT to see it.

It's always best to be skeptical of videos found on the internet lol. I've seen these videos on venue with skeptics who are very good at spotting fakes.

I wont say with any certainty if big foot(more like some animal that inspired the big foot narrative....because its gotta come from somewhere) is a thing or not. Basically because we simply dont know about everything that exists on the planet.

But I've not seen any videos on this that I would consider "proof". Maybe some could be "evidence" but even that is much.

A lot bizzare and unexplainable things have occurred in wilderness so I like to keep an open mind. I'm not sold either way. I need the corpse to be fully convinced......but that doesnt mean I do not think it exists at all. I wouldnt be shocked if we found an animal we didnt know about that inspired the big foot legends.

As much hype that surrounds "big foot" of course people are gonna fake this for internet clout.