The Amazing Racist - On Latinos

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Mexicans have a better sense of humor sometimes. I was in Baja recently. I saw this t-shirt, instead of Cancun it had Ensenada on it...

91IM87eeuCL._CLa%7C2140%2C2000%7C71DvFK2dYmL.png%7C0%2C0%2C2140%2C2000%2B0.0%2C0.0%2C2140.0%2C2000.0_AC_UL1500_.png

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
You’d be surprised at how racist Mexicans can be.

My grandpa was the biggest bigot while drunk lol. And he was darker than a black dude:LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

My grandpa was the biggest bigot while drunk lol. And he was darker than a black dude:LOL3:

I'm not surprised at all.

I worked at party store in FL my ex BFs dad owned. It was in a Pompano Beach "hood". Everyone else who works there is Mexican. Right from Mexico Mexican. Not American born at all.

They way they talked about the black people was incredible lol. They even made fun of white people on occasion right in front of me.....and to be fair, I dont think they knew that I am white lol.

I got along well with them, though. One of them would often pretend she could not speak English very well.....and that was complete bullshit lol.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It's a good job OP didn't post the video where the Jew takes the piss out of blacks, X would have been livid that his homies had been dissed.
I think that Amazing Racist is a jew. Just look at him with his Jew face an sheeit! His kid looks like he should be wearing a little hat too!

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Is this supposed to be funny?

The Leaker is not very bright.
Fat lily doesn't think that's funny unless it's someone making fun of a man's innocence to slanderous accusations

Think SNL on Kavanuagh

Then it's absolute hilarity to that fat fuck
Poark was voated the biggest racist at stomping groundz iirc.
Poark has always been the biggest racist in this community both figuratively and literally

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Nah. We’re well aware and have seen fat misreable Oak’s racism

towards both blacks and whites

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Is this supposed to be funny?

The Leaker is not very bright.
Fat lily doesn't think that's funny unless it's someone making fun of a man's innocence to slanderous accusations

Think SNL on Kavanuagh

Then it's absolute hilarity to that fat fuck
Poark was voated the biggest racist at stomping groundz iirc.
Bitch even beat me and I voted for myself!!!!