Another AMAZING X thread

X

xXx
Site Supporter
ARTistic%2BCat%2BGIF%2B%25E2%2580%25A2%2BFunny%2Bblinking%2Bcat%2Bwith%2Btrompe%2Bl%2527oeil%2Bglasses.gif

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
the top of my cats head smells good ... I think it's VO5

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I miss my first Garfield, he was the boss kitteh of the street and used to come home most mornings with new war wounds, until retiring into a life of luxury and entitlement of being fed every couple of hours and being lavishly pampered by my nanna.

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I miss my first Garfield, he was the boss kitteh of the street and used to come home most mornings with new war wounds, until retiring into a life of luxury and entitlement of being fed every couple of hours and being lavishly pampered by my nanna.
I have one of the warriors here with a battle wound, eyeball hanging out, its all dried up now and no infection thanks to me she's eating good this week

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Rorschach when he was still a feral and loved to attack any kind of string/strap/etc. hanging off my clothes...

rorschachattack01_by_dbvitriol_dbtjs1p-fullview.jpg
So this is the kind of trashy shoes you wearing, Gayity? You cat crusher.

I can imagine you being an old child fister with those GRIZZLY 10 dollar shoes.

Even the cat begs:“ Please Mister. Don‘t CRUSH me!“

You fatherfucker

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Rorschach when he was still a feral and loved to attack any kind of string/strap/etc. hanging off my clothes...

rorschachattack01_by_dbvitriol_dbtjs1p-fullview.jpg
Oh wow... that one looks a lot like Jacky the rescue I was telling you about with feline leukemia that used to wash her paws in the sink

Reactions: X

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Ginger kitters are bestest.

My ginger kitten is named Tango. He is the sweetest kitty. I was going for Mango and playfully called the kitty Mango Tango...and the man said he liked Tango. Tango it is...He's sort of like a dog cat. Meaning he always wants to be around us and loving on us...adorbs.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
So this is the kind of trashy shoes you wearing, Gayity? You cat crusher.

I can imagine you being an old child fister with those GRIZZLY 10 dollar shoes.

Even the cat begs:“ Please Mister. Don‘t CRUSH me!“

You fatherfucker
Yes bro, you have a good eye!
@Garraty_47 did you make dem kicks brah? I've seen better leatherwork at a kids summercamp. Damn man, I figured you'd be wearing some boots or sandals maybe. What are they made of, genuine naugahyde? The brushed finish gives them a classy look, I'll give you that much.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Yes bro, you have a good eye!
@Garraty_47 did you make dem kicks brah? I've seen better leatherwork at a kids summercamp. Damn man, I figured you'd be wearing some boots or sandals maybe. What are they made of, genuine naugahyde? The brushed finish gives them a classy look, I'll give you that much.

Would you wear your best shoes to do yard chores?
Do you wear a suit and tie to rake leaves?
Would you wear your favorite shirt to change the oil in your car?

If it makes you feel any better those shoes were about done when the picture was taken and are long gone now. In fact I've worn out another pair of casual shoes since then.

If this is your and DoOf's way of soliciting more feet pics you'll have to suffer.
I'm not going to be objectified like that by you or anyone else, you kinky monkeys.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Would you wear your best shoes to do yard chores?
Do you wear a suit and tie to rake leaves?
Would you wear your favorite shirt to change the oil in your car?

If it makes you feel any better those shoes were about done when the picture was taken and are long gone now. In fact I've worn out another pair of casual shoes since then.

If this is your and DoOf's way of soliciting more feet pics you'll have to suffer.
I'm not going to be objectified like that by you or anyone else, you kinky monkeys.
Listen brah. They have better quality whatever those shoes are at Walmart. Won't set you back as much. I'm into Wally's this weekend and will check out the size 7 section for you. I wouldn't buy kicks or boots at The Mart, but you need to take better care of your feets. Ya' spent all your dough on cam equipment and have to buy treads from a retarded Gepetto. Brother Dilf is absolutely correct in his judgement. Up your game, man-

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Listen brah. They have better quality whatever those shoes are at Walmart. Won't set you back as much. I'm into Wally's this weekend and will check out the size 7 section for you. I wouldn't buy kicks or boots at The Mart, but you need to take better care of your feets. Ya' spent all your dough on cam equipment and have to buy treads from a retarded Gepetto. Brother Dilf is absolutely correct in his judgement. Up your game, man-

Cool story, brah.
I hope someone out there reading it gave any fucks.

• LOL
Reactions: X

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
My ginger kitten is named Tango. He is the sweetest kitty. I was going for Mango and playfully called the kitty Mango Tango...and the man said he liked Tango. Tango it is...He's sort of like a dog cat. Meaning he always wants to be around us and loving on us...adorbs.
Tango is actually a cool name....

@Dove am I right in thinking that you said a while ago that ginger female cats are very rare or did I hear it from someone else? I don't think I've ever come across one, they always seem to be male and those are quite rare in comparison to other colours.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Cool story, brah.
I hope someone out there reading it gave any fucks.
What a shame again.

Every post of yours is a scatual embarrassment, you trivial son of scat.

I wear a tie and a suit when it cums to raking leaves. By watching how my house boi does it with pressure, while I sip English tea from the Great Britian. In Gucci slippers. You whoreson.

I wear my favorite shirt when the oil gets changed at Lamborghini. They serve me designer water, while waiting.

I do also have a horse. And X is great at cleaning the horse scat at the horse stall. Those apples are huge nowadays. And damn I wear a fine German MANTEL in nazi black while watching him, with my sniper. You tremendous Foreskin Sniffer.

So what is your point, brokie? Master Pu even will donate you a size 7 shoe. Maybe he'll be lucky to ask big foot if the boot fits for you, you filthy uneducated swine you. Pffooooooo!!!!

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
What a shame again.

Every post of yours is a scatual embarrassment, you trivial son of scat.

I wear a tie and a suit when it cums to raking leaves. By watching how my house boi does it with pressure, while I sip English tea from the Great Britian. In Gucci slippers. You whoreson.

I wear my favorite shirt when the oil gets changed at Lamborghini. They serve me designer water, while waiting.

I do also have a horse. And X is great at cleaning the horse scat at the horse stall. Those apples are huge nowadays. And damn I wear a fine German MANTEL in nazi black while watching him, with my sniper. You tremendous Foreskin Sniffer.

So what is your point, brokie? Master Pu even will donate you a size 7 shoe. Maybe he'll be lucky to ask big foot if the boot fits for you, you filthy uneducated swine you. Pffooooooo!!!!
I like when you finished sucking all the black ccock and have time to poast :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Fuck off ya fucking lying sack of shit. You have at least 5 years on me braaah! You’re old, withered and wrinkled. And you’re an emotional head case.

Lol…you’re literally having a lend of yourself!
sniff sniff sniff creepO

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
well, the awesome X must go, I know I know ... I'll be back dun werr7y