An Interview With Flynn

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
First of all let me congratulate you on your prestigeous and deserving mod promotion at our billious Bastard Factory forum.

Queue BF blockheads fairy-golf-clap:GimmeFoods:

Question 1. Please humour the forum with your illustrious flame story history about where you came from and how did you end up at Flame Champs and Brawl Hall?

Question 2. How long have you been an active member of shit talking flame forums?

Question 3. What do you think of Johnny Depp?

Questian 4. What do you think of Amber Heard.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Question 7: if you still had half of your gumline free of tooth decay would you still be this angry all the time?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
First of all let me congratulate you on your prestigeous and deserving mod promotion at our billious Bastard Factory forum.

Question 1. Please humour the forum with your illustrious flame story history about where you came from and how did you end up at Flame Champs and Brawl Hall?

Question 2. How long have you been an active member of shit talking flame forums?

Hi, Caskur. Thank you!

My flame history, huh? Well it really started at a little forum called The Freelancers. I was in college and I'd get Biology and Algebra help on that message board. One night it got raided by some trolls from B.H. I was soo angry because I had mid terms that I went over to B.H. to give those guys a piece of my mind. I had never heard of flaming or anything like that and was impressed with the style of put downs.

I started posting at Flamechamps through an invite from several posters who frequented FC. I really liked the set up and the different kinds of flame matches Bra1n set up...i.e...PYP as one example. What really drew me to FC were the different types of flamers and trolls.

Oh gosh, I've been posting on troll and flame forums for over 15 years now. It seems like a lifetime.

I really like Johnny Depp. He's one of my favorite actors. I loved him in Cry Baby, Platoon, Nightmare on Elm Street, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, The Rum Diaries and many other movies he's starred in.

Amber Heard...No comment.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Hi, Caskur. Thank you!

My flame history, huh? Well it really started at a little forum called The Freelancers. I was in college and I'd get Biology and Algebra help on that message board. One night it got raided by some trolls from B.H. I was soo angry because I had mid terms that I went over to B.H. to give those guys a piece of my mind. I had never heard of flaming or anything like that and was impressed with the style of put downs.

I started posting at Flamechamps through an invite from several posters who frequented FC. I really liked the set up and the different kinds of flame matches Bra1n set up...i.e...PYP as one example. What really drew me to FC were the different types of flamers and trolls.

Oh gosh, I've been posting on troll and flame forums for over 15 years now. It seems like a lifetime.

I really like Johnny Depp. He's one of my favorite actors. I loved him in Cry Baby, Platoon, Nightmare on Elm Street, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, The Rum Diaries and many other movies he's starred in.

Have you seen Sweeney Todd with Depp? It's excellent and I don't particularly like musicals...

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Hi, Caskur. Thank you!

Have you seen Sweeney Todd with Depp? It's excellent and I don't particularly like musicals...

Just like you I don't really care for musicals but I did watch it. Wasn't bad. Just not my style.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Flynn,

Question 5. if you will, what do you really think of the remaining flame town dropkicks like Freud, Poofer, and Regan (Blackmuse)?

SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!!!

Hold on Caskur. You mean to tell me that Poppy/Regan is actually Blackmuse?

Yes. I have finally outted Blackmuse who is one of the most gifted of all flamers... (sorry BM but it is time)

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Black muse died from a sex change operation gone bad.

I think it was something like he tried to pleasure his new frankenpussy with an actual sausage and part of it broke off inside and gave him sepsis

That's sounds about right.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
As for your question Caskur:

Much like most of flametown alot of us are getting older with more responsibilities..i..e..kids, jobs and other things. I think it's sad. I came into "flametown" very young and the thing that got me was the vitality of the posters. I thought we would never grow old or tire of the "game." Sadly, some of my favorite posters have passed on or have quit all together. There are times I wish I could save that moment in time when things were at its heyday, right about around the time we started playing online poker on Ultimate Bet.

Freud in his prime was probably one of the best trolls out there. Though, throughout the years he's gotten lazy and lives off his early accomplishments. That and he started getting too close to some of his intended victims. But like you, Freud was one of the first so I must give him at least that. What I'd really like to do is put my foot up his ass.

The Poofer was very good and entertaining at his zenith. Whether it be taking titles at FC or causing havok at BH, you can't take away what The Poofer has done. But, just like Freud, The Poofer became lazy and stagnant. The Poofer still can churn out quality material when he chooses to, which is why it really disappointed me when him and Pickles were caught red handed using pre-writes.

As far as Regan goes, I never knew Regan during that time and if in fact Regan is Blackmuse, I need to know what the fuck happened to him. I never really knew Blackmuse, we traveled in different circles but what I do know is that Blackmuse was an extremely talented writer, which is why I would be very suprised and shocked that Regan and Blackmuse are one of the same.

Last edited:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Flynn,

Question 5. if you will, what do you really think of the remaining flame town dropkicks like Freud, Poofer, and Regan (Blackmuse)?

SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!!!

Hold on Caskur. You mean to tell me that Poppy/Regan is actually Blackmuse?

Yes. I have finally outted Blackmuse who is one of the most gifted of all flamers... (sorry BM but it is time)

Oh. Okay. So you don't know. I got all excited for a moment there...now I know how others feel when someone posts, "I really know who Flynn is."

I was confused for a moment because Regan does not write like Blackmuse at all and it was rumored that Blackmuse might be a woman, though that was never verified.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Flynn

There is a HUGE difference between throw-away posts and match posts.

There is absolutely no reason for gifted writers like BM to spend their talent in places their posts will be drowned OUT by a deluge of drivel.

The only way to make this place like the golden flame era is to delete spam.

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Sincere question: Golden flame era, what happened to it? Has anyone recreated it successfully? If not, why not?

I was never into flaming, so I am wholly unaware of why it failed.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Sincere question: Golden flame era, what happened to it? Has anyone recreated it successfully? If not, why not?

It didn't fail. We had all gathered at 3rd Rail. The owner Bra1n started to worry about being the centre of legal action (I surmise) and pulled the plug. So the shepherd was struck and the flock scattered.

the flamers are still around.

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I didn't fail. We had all gathered at 3rd Rail. The owner Bra1n started to worry about being the centre of legal action (I surmise) and pulled the plug. So the shepherd was struck and the flock scattered.

Why did he think he was in legal jeopardy?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
When are we getting the old, angry Flynn back?

Flea, I'm just showing people that I can be cordial and can carry on regular conversations.

Now that I got you on the horn, there's something I really wanted to chat woth you about. I know you're now a mod at TBC (Congrats by the way) but that doesn't mean both forums need to be at odds with each other and I'm not saying you're the cause because you're not. What I am saying is that this kind of thing actually fractures the posters and both forums lose in the long run. I get it that both forums are as different as night and day, I get that but it doesn't mean that your posters can't come in and say hi or contribute, same with BF's posters. I just think that there's been too much bickering and arguing over very trivial things.

It would be nice if there was an open communication between the two forums where posters didn't feel the need to choose one side or another. Where posters could come and go freely without picking a side and then being vilified for it.

Both forums have soo much to offer that it would be a shame not to utilize both forums so that both could grow. Now, I know there are some here that won't put away their petty differences but that's only a handful if that. If we left the proverbial door open to both forums, I think in the long run both forums would truly benefit.

Thoughts?

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I didn't fail. We had all gathered at 3rd Rail. The owner Bra1n started to worry about being the centre of legal action (I surmise) and pulled the plug. So the shepherd was struck and the flock scattered.

he had an open forum and cancel culture is out there.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yes, I suppose it is. I just don't know how likely it would be for any one of these obscure forums to be at high risk for cancelling.

No one else was willing to start up a replacement forum? There seem to be a lot left that is unspoken.

The former flamers seem to be at one another's throats as much as any long term trolls. I think it must go deeper.

Anyone else? Seriously, if it was so much better, how did you all let it go by the wayside so far that you all sound like old timers chatting about the "good old days"?

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Flynn ... non flamers don't get it and they never will. They have been conditioned into thinking another way.

we have tried to explain it is a wrestling or boxing game but with creative writing but they have too much baggage on their shoulders OR they could be worried about their jobs too if they didn't stick to PC values and got busted.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Yes, I suppose it is. I just don't know how likely it would be for that any one of these obscure forums would be at high risk for cancelling.

No one else was willing to start up a replacement forum? There seem to be a lot left that is unspoken.

The former flamers seem to be at one another's throats as much as any long term trolls. I think it must go deeper.

Anyone else? Seriously, if it was so much better, how did you all let it go by the wayside so far that you all sound like old timers chatting about the "good old days"?

Lily,

The forum that brought us together was....yes....this again was Brawl-Hall. This was like the Roman Empire at one time where even Joe Rogan's now defunct forum knew of BH. The flaming forum had content for the noobs all the way to the experts. I was like a boot camp of sorts with many talented writers and chop artists...one being H.C. Trouble who could flame and chop, which made him very lethal.

It was a melting pot of creative minds coming together and just destroying other forums and leaving pieces of them in its wake. I've said this many times over that there were posters there that made me look like a Catholic Nun in regard to written barbs. In the end just like any empire, we destroyed ourselves from the inside out with jealousy and this is the big one...egos.

The downfall came when Evil Blood a gifted flamer/troll tried to gather an army for a board mutiny which failed, failed soo very miserably that alliances were fractured and the board owner being stabbed in the back either sold the place or just shut it down completely. It was probably the most gruesome net death I have ever witnessed.

Then like the Ronin of old, the flamers and trolls scattered all over the place. In that time between then and now, people have died, others quit. There have been attempts to revive flaming but those failed miserably because of what went down at BH. There was nothing to fight for, nothing to be gained and so flaming has never gotten the traction it once had.

Last edited: