An Interview With Flynn

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
That's mad about your pets trying to attack a stranger at the door LOL, maybe it was his scent or something....

What breed of dog do you own? I would love aa rotti or a doberman.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
That's mad about your pets trying to attack a stranger at the door LOL, maybe it was his scent or something....

What breed of dog do you own? I would love aa rotti or a doberman.

At the time it was Short Hair German Shepherd and a Mane Coon both of which were very docile and very friendly, so yeah that surprised me.

Rottys are awesome dogs as long as they're trained accordingly, same thing with Dobermans. All great family loving dogs that would die for their owners. Everyone are afraid of these breeds because some owners are complete morons and abusers. You train any of those dogs properly and you'll have the best pets known to man. Now, if I could only train an Alligator.

Last edited:

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
We had a rescue German Shepherd for a while about 10 years ago. Dog was the softest thing around humans you've ever seen in your life. Dogs though. Fuckin hell he used to go fuckin batshit crazy at the sight of another dog. I don't know what his background of possible abuse was but hell he was CRAYYYZEEE!!!!

He killed 2 little yappy things before we managed to get him on a farm just before they came to give him the needle. He's knocking on in years now but we still get a Christmas card and the occasional video file.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
It's still weird to me seeing rottis with tails, I always remember them being docked.

Was randomly chatting to an old boy in the park the other day who had a rotti with him called Jack and he said they're one of the best breeds of dog around and very protective of their hooman family.

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
They're actually really good. A course of them before going away on holiday will make you browner than you've ever been.

The tan lasts ages too, especially if you top it up by going on the beds once a week.

Oh I don't know man. Sounds like minor selective surgery to me. I've got easy tan skin anyway. I do a bed for 9 minutes every week and I't keeps me nicely tan, just healthy looking.

It also helps with the SAD's in Winter too. Our beds are in the office in a back room and the staff are welcome to use them and in Winter are positively encouraged. There's a marked turn in wellbeing and productivity for those that do so I'm considering making it more than an offer.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Yeah I know what you mean, with our shitty weather the only chance of having a decent tan is either if you've been away on holiday or by going on the beds,

I've got pretty fair skin and burn fairly easily, so the jabs are great for me. It's pretty much impossible to burn yourself after having them, even a white skinned, freckled, ruby-pubed ginge could eventually achieve a tan without the usual burning.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Am I fuck LOL. That's nearly as bad as being a ngger or a mutt.

I was platinum blonde as a kid but my hair went brown as I got older.

Very rare to see blonde adult males these days for some reason...

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I'd love a pet tiger, there's a channel on Youtube I regularly watch of a South African guy who owns 2.

He freely admits it's a lot of work though.

Ohhhhhh yes a pet tiger would be just fantastic! No one, I mean no one would ever try to break into your house or come on your property uninvited.

My thing with tigers and alligators is that they are wild animals and should be left out in the wild. I'm sure domesticating a tiger would be alot of work, even then it'll still have its wild instincts ingrained into its DNA so can you really domesticate them?

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
I do... I love gossip on all the forums... how do you dudes think I know everything? Duh!!!
Is that why there are like 14 threads about bastard factory over at the safe space because they don't want the bastard factory over there?
Poor ill informed little boy, if you had full access to CBT, you would know there are actually hundreds of threads over there all juicy gossip and unknown facts about BF, too bad you'll never ever have access to the others. Ha ha.

We also have most of your PM's from Stomping Grounds too, Bwahahaha!

Last edited:

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
I'd love a pet tiger, there's a channel on Youtube I regularly watch of a South African guy who owns 2.

Ohhhhhh yes a pet tiger would be just fantastic! No one, I mean no one would ever try to break into your house or come on your property uninvited.

My thing with tigers and alligators is that they are wild animals and should be left out in the wild. I'm sure domesticating a tiger would be alot of work, even then it'll still have its wild instincts ingrained into its DNA so can you really domesticate them?
Just ask Siegfried and Roy about Tigers as Pets.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Just ask Siegfried and Roy about Tigers as Pets.

They're awesome until they go tiger.

Ms. Anne Thrope

Factory Bastard
Has anyone broken this news to Poark? She's been busy rearranging her personal resume to include her life changing promotion

Flynn's vocabulary has also been stretched beyond the rabid dog in a rusty acid bath verse. If they actually have any control over their subs I'm awaiting the first instance of panel abuse when things turn ugly.

I doubt i'll be waiting too long.
When you were homeschooled in a barn and your parents started out as cojoined twins what do you expect?

A Rhodes scholar?
All I got from that is you think it would be possible for coNjoined twins to produce offspring. Right-o.