An Interview With Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Still waiting for that picture....

...lol.

Freud remembers it but can't be arsed to search through old hard drives.

Caskur will most certainly have it but I guess the answer would be the same.

I guess I'll just have to chill in the knowledge I'm right.

Perhaps. Or you can stop with the bullshit and start doing what you came here to do which is have fun.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Pets can be weird around strangers though, like some female cats don't like men etc.

I don't have pets now but I had 2 rescue cats with my ex GF. We had just moved into a new flat and she asked me for £100 to get some food shopping and other bits and bobs and when I came home from work I was greeted with 2 kittens peering at me on the couch.

They were terrified of strangers, but that was due to them being rescue animals, some horrible cunt had supposedly tied them up and left them in a skip. The black and white tuxedo cat soon recovered and was normal, but the tortoise shell one was a nervous wreck and evidently scarred for life from the experience. Pretty sure he was semi-retarded too as he fell out of a window once, but luckily we only lived on the 1st floor.

When owning pets you get to see their proclivities when it comes to strangers and yes they can act different. What I'm talking about is behavior you've never seen before when it comes to others. When a pet acts in a totally different manner, one you've never seen before in front of a stranger is when the red flags need to go up.

I find that rescue animals are the best. Yes, some can have issues or traumas that they can't get over like you said but usually with love and time most get back to being themselves, not all but most.

I just cannot fathom why humans would abuse helpless animals. That just boggles my mind, I have a distaste for any individual that thinks abusing animals is fun or cool. Those kinds of people need to die.

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
Help meeeeeeee!

Ah, trying the ol' Wall of Text strategy on me, are you? That uninteresting drawn-out plop was so pointlessly dreary that it proved you can't save yourself when you know you've been had. You rightly panicked and shit the thread because you know how badly I played you out here before leaving your tiny broken fiddle in a grimy mop closet. You'll be wanting to drink the bleach.

If you're so intent on proving your worth here then sober up and post something that makes people laugh.

I did, and they're laughing at you. The only dunce who was clueless enough to bite the obvious troll-bait I casually tossed out with minimal expectations to lasso a tard. You're too slow to escape me - you ain't exactly the fastest car on the track now, are you? Possibly could be depending on how soon you switch nics and sites seeking safe haven, because here you'll be a running gag for the easily Trolled; other posters won't feel as terrible as they should about themselves because they can always defend their blunders by admitting they fucked up but not nearly as bad as you got done by me - SSS - the guy to avoid at all costs or you'll wind up broke...

SSS
- Stick to reading here, Scorched, not writing.

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
When owning pets you get to see their proclivities when it comes to strangers and yes they can act different.

My cat is exactly the same with family and strangers. It's a vicious little cunt.

Its favourite game is to hide in a doorway as i walk to the bathroom in my robe in the morning.

Little twat launches itself at your ankle grabbing on with his claws and biting real hard.

It's fuckin agony. All you can do is launch the wanker by firing your foot forward like your kicking a coppers head.

He does it every day and thinks it's fun so I guess it hurts me more than him.

With strangers he'll hide then attack at random.

Close freinds know him and think he's hilarious but strangers shit it.

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
I did, and they're laughing at you. The only dunce who was clueless enough to bite the obvious troll-bait

Orly. OMFG. Jeez man. And other well versed intros into the presentation of the forum dunce cap.

Let me spell it out for you Samantha.

Not since Turing sent a love note to a German Enigma poster has replying to a thread on a forum had the connotation of having dined on troll bait.

You see, me replying to you is the functional part of the game and a poster of my prestige deigning to flip your fiveheaded blunderbody upside the head bestows a tiny part of my genius in your direction.

You see son. Those who wish to improve at this game post toward me then sit in awed anticipation should I decide to post back.

They're hoping like you that some of the magic rubs off and their dogshite posts may become literate and witty.

You may have to post from here to eternity till you become more than flame fodder but you can only dream kid.

Pro tip. Eat your gun.

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
^ See that folks? *shakes head* What a fucking mess whose babble is genuinely nonsensical. His stupidity apparently has no brakes...

SSS
- Your textbook 101 of How To Be Trolled Without Accepting It won't sell well because everyone on the internet knows better than to recklessly fall into sloppy traps like you did.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I did, and they're laughing at you. The only dunce who was clueless enough to bite the obvious troll-bait

Orly. OMFG. Jeez man. And other well versed intros into the presentation of the forum dunce cap.

Let me spell it out for you Samantha.

Not since Turing sent a love note to a German Enigma poster has replying to a thread on a forum had the connotation of having dined on troll bait.

You see, me replying to you is the functional part of the game and a poster of my prestige deigning to flip your fiveheaded blunderbody upside the head bestows a tiny part of my genius in your direction.

You see son. Those who wish to improve at this game post toward me then sit in awed anticipation should I decide to post back.

They're hoping like you that some of the magic rubs off and their dogshite posts may become literate and witty.

You may have to post from here to eternity till you become more than flame fodder but you can only dream kid.

Pro tip. Eat your gun.

Instead of writing all of the gibberish you just posted, you could have just typed "God save the queen" in all caps and then logged the fuck out.

It would have been more entertaining at the very least, and you wouldn't look like a befuddled asshole.

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
Instead of writing all of the gibberish you just posted, you could have just typed "God save the queen" in all caps and then logged the fuck out.

It would have been more entertaining at the very least, and you wouldn't look like a befuddled asshole.

Yet more miscomprehension?

You, at least used to have a vocabulary beyond kindergarten. Did Regan eat Foxy's books?

Oh and by the way. That is one fuckin saved Queen. She needs no help from me.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Does this mean I can start a match thread between The Scoundrel and Regan?

Crude, rude and vulgar meets, crass, rashless and readable unlike most of the talentless tards here.

Would there be critiquing?

i doubt you can get anyone to do a "match" these days, there is not a big enough audience that would even appreciate that stuff, at TRF you always had idiots who were so lazy they would not even vote for a winner or post what they liked or disliked about the match.

our writing mainly takes place at the literature club website where you compete in daily contests and write stuff that is not "community" related. We have some great collaborative soundclouds of various "writes" that are not suitable for troll forums.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Crude, rude and vulgar meets, crass, rashless and readable unlike most of the talentless tards here.

i doubt you can get anyone to do a "match" these days, there is not a big enough audience that would even appreciate that stuff, at TRF you always had idiots who were so lazy they would not even vote for a winner or post what they liked or disliked about the match.

our writing mainly takes place at the literature club website where you compete in daily contests and write stuff that is not "community" related. We have some great collaborative soundclouds of various "writes" that are not suitable for troll forums.

Maybe we should go there...

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It's a website for writers, not flaming. People just write whatever they want and it's submitted to the site for everyone to read. From horror to kids poems to fan fiction.

It's completely different from posting on flame or troll boards. Blandscape's "poetry" is something that would be well received there.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It's a website for writers, not flaming. People just write whatever they want and it's submitted to the site for everyone to read. From horror to kids poems to fan fiction.

It's completely different from posting on flame or troll boards. Blandscape's "poetry" is something that would be well received there.

Sounds interesting.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Did you just call Flea a nigger? Rude...

Hey. I go on a sunbed twice a week so having skin like hers would save time and money. Bet she goes wrinkly before I do.

I use to hammer them, don't bother going on as much these days though. Not sure whether you've seen one of the pics I posted on here where I'm brown as fuck, that was when I'd done a course of tanning injections.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Pets can be weird around strangers though, like some female cats don't like men etc.

I don't have pets now but I had 2 rescue cats with my ex GF. We had just moved into a new flat and she asked me for £100 to get some food shopping and other bits and bobs and when I came home from work I was greeted with 2 kittens peering at me on the couch.

They were terrified of strangers, but that was due to them being rescue animals, some horrible cunt had supposedly tied them up and left them in a skip. The black and white tuxedo cat soon recovered and was normal, but the tortoise shell one was a nervous wreck and evidently scarred for life from the experience. Pretty sure he was semi-retarded too as he fell out of a window once, but luckily we only lived on the 1st floor.

When owning pets you get to see their proclivities when it comes to strangers and yes they can act different. What I'm talking about is behavior you've never seen before when it comes to others. When a pet acts in a totally different manner, one you've never seen before in front of a stranger is when the red flags need to go up.

I find that rescue animals are the best. Yes, some can have issues or traumas that they can't get over like you said but usually with love and time most get back to being themselves, not all but most.

I just cannot fathom why humans would abuse helpless animals. That just boggles my mind, I have a distaste for any individual that thinks abusing animals is fun or cool. Those kinds of people need to die.

Sounds like you have some very unsavoury characters visit the Flynn residence...

Completely agree about animal cruelty, even a quick a glimpse of something like that in a gif or whatever upsets me big time and fills me with anger. I'd gladly snap someones jaw for abusing an animal.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
that was when I'd done a course of tanning injections.

Fuck man that's hardcore. There are lines I will not cross for vanity and that's one of em.

They're actually really good. A course of them before going away on holiday will make you browner than you've ever been.

The tan lasts ages too, especially if you top it up by going on the beds once a week.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Sounds like you have some very unsavoury characters visit the Flynn residence...

Completely agree about animal cruelty, even a quick a glimpse of something like that in a gif or whatever upsets me big time and fills me with anger. I'd gladly snap someones jaw for abusing an animal.

Most of them came when I was out walking my dog and complete strangers tried to interact with me and my dog went absolutely bonkers for whatever reason. The other time was when a canvasser came to the front door and both my dog and cat were trying to attack him, which they never did to anyone.

Yeah. Animal cruelty is by far one of the worst crimes someone can commit. Only because animals depend on us for pretty much everything. The saddest is when they're being abused but still love and are loyal to the people doing it.