Andrew Tate Interview.

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
It's so funny to me how leftist hate has gone full circle and nowadays you soytards openly express racism towards non-white individuals who don't subscribe to your ideology. :LOL3:
It's no ones fault that your Mom just preferred dark meAT, it is what it is.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
It's so funny to me how leftist hate has gone full circle and nowadays you soytards openly express racism towards non-white individuals who don't subscribe to your ideology. :LOL3:
It's funny that you actually think that's what's going on. If we disagree with a person with dark skin, we're racist. Gotcha. Kind of like if you disagree with someone who's white, you're a self-hater? Wait a minute, there, pal! I'm white! You cannot disagree with anything I say, you dumb fuckbuckle.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
At least I've got a mum, unlike you and your 3 "fathers". :LOL3:
8yz128.jpg

OP
OP
Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter
Poor Lotusbutt, how can the old girl fail so hard, so often, and yet still have the nerve to come back ?
Painful to watch. Lettuce Brain doesn't realise that when the media comes to cancel you they go after everything about you, See Donald Trump, Nigel Farage or Russel Brand for details.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Painful to watch. Lettuce Brain doesn't realise that when the media comes to cancel you they go after everything about you, See Donald Trump, Nigel Farage or Russel Brand for details.
If you and Andrew were in a mud wrasslin match, who do you think would cum out on top?

OP
OP
Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter
its easy to explain.

When I first saw tate my gut reaction was predator and manipulator. When i saw the BBC website accusing him of "misogyny" without providing evidence I decided it was leftwing bollocks and would give him the benefit of the doubt.

I have since learnt from a Journalist friend that he and his brother are up to their necks in it with trafficking, pimping and rape including underage girls.

Any misgivings here is on the BBC with its politicised bullshit about misogyny ie normal men who feminists hate.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
its easy to explain.

When I first saw tate my gut reaction was predator and manipulator. When i saw the BBC website accusing him of "misogyny" without providing evidence I decided it was leftwing bollocks and would give him the benefit of the doubt.

I have since learnt from a Journalist friend that he and his brother are up to their necks in it with trafficking, pimping and rape including underage girls.

Any misgivings here is on the BBC with its politicised bullshit about misogyny ie normal men who feminists hate.

This post proves that you're an utter moron, Cookie.

You go against your own gut because the BBC reported him as the mIsogynist that he is...

You should do a podcast about how your thoughts are aligned with information only when it comes out of a complete wing-nut.

OP
OP
Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter
This post proves that you're an utter moron, Cookie.

You go against your own gut because the BBC reported him as the mIsogynist that he is...

You should do a podcast about how your thoughts are aligned with information only when it comes out of a complete wing-nut.
Because the BBC lies and is a propagandist. This is part the reason you talk constant shit is because you have no critical thinking ability.