Andrew Jackson on the Minus 20 $ Bill

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Harriet Tubman to replace racist PoS Jackson on the 20.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

This time it will happen.

US could even replace Jackson with another President with a more favourable record.
Guy was even considered a bloodthirsty Muderer in his own time as he gunned down several of his enemies in cold blood.
He was awarded a medal for hunting down slaves and in the swamps of Florida.
Plus he's the one responsible for the infamous Trail of Tears incident in which thousands of Native Americans died of disease and starvation
It's said he bought a slave in a market and used her as his sex toy for his personal pleasure.

Andrew Jackson was a thug & should be remembered as one of the most Evil Men hin history along with the likes of Hernan Cortes and Francisco Pizarro.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Despite my having some reasonably well to do Southern Ancestors, including slave holder's and "Confederate Rebel Soldiers" And Texas volunteers in the "Indian Troubles" of the 1870's, I look back and wonder if The South had been dealt with a bit too leniently. Racism should have been crushed, burned and its ashes scattered across the land.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Despite my having some reasonably well to do Southern Ancestors, including slave holder's and "Confederate Rebel Soldiers" And Texas volunteers in the "Indian Troubles" of the 1870's, I look back and wonder if The South had been dealt with a bit too leniently. Racism should have been crushed, burned and its ashes scattered across the land.
Everyones a racist, faggit. Your daddy was much too lenient on you though. He should have shot you in your mommas ass and made you drool your way into her snatch!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Exactly where did you get your information about the Civil War and Abolition?

You realize the North didnt want to free their slaves?

So you think the southern states and all the confederacy were all just racists(great way to minimize legal human trafficking btw) and the North and the Union were all some "anti racist" heros? And that we would devoid of racism if we had just what....slaughtered the whole south?

Why do people on the left think like this? Honestly I wanna see your sources.

Perhaps we should have abolished the democrat party, considering they fought to keep slaves, democrats formed the kkk(and many kkk racists are still democrats, btw....for reasons you dont want to hear, but I've met these people) and voted against the 15th ammendment and mostly opposed civil rights.

You legit support a racist who supported segregation and wrote the crime bill and you actively choose denial.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Everyones a racist, faggit. Your daddy was much too lenient on you though. He should have shot you in your mommas ass and made you drool your way into her snatch!

Are you a racist, Lockmeah'?

Ya dont say...I wouldn't a known!

Last edited:

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

Are you a racist, Lokmeah'?

Are you Scottish by chance? I don't mean anything bad about that but when I read your post I do it with a Scottish accent.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
what a coincidence! I feel the same way about liberal degenerates and fags

Oh, that's cool, dude. You're fine with slavery, but you think Americans with different viewpoints than your own twisted ones should be crushed and burned. You're a swell guy.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

So you think the southern states and all the confederacy were all just racists(great way to minimize legal human trafficking btw) and the North and the Union were all some "anti racist" heros? And that we would devoid of racism if we had just what....slaughtered the whole south?

Perhaps we should have abolished the democrat party, considering they fought to keep slaves, democrats formed the kkk(and many kkk racists are still democrats, btw....for reasons you dont want to hear, but I've met these people) and voted against the 15th ammendment and mostly opposed civil rights.

You legit support a racist who supported segregation and wrote the crime bill and you actively choose denial.

I didn't really see anyone on the left say what you're saying they think.

You know that Trump's properties in the early days when he could still get away with it refused to sell or lease to blacks, right? And yet you more than legit supported him.

And you do realize that by the time of the Civil War, there were no slave holdings in what is considered the North, right?

Also, for fuck's sake, study history, Dovey. Most people who have understand quite well that the Republicans and Democrats literally changed positions in the mid-20th century, and by the end of the 20th century, they had become virtually the same party.

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Are you a racist, Lockmeah'?

how many bags of dix do you eat in a week josephine?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Oh, that's cool, dude. You're fine with slavery, but you think Americans with different viewpoints than your own twisted ones should be crushed and burned. You're a swell guy.
God is OK with slavery. Some people are all fucked up, cant run their lives, and are better off as slaves.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

God is OK with slavery. Some people are all fucked up, cant run their lives, and are better off as slaves.

Dude, I have a friend who's father is 95 years old
he's Black, his view on slavery is some of those slaves were VERY happy, had better lives than what they would have had otherwise, some were treated very well .
You should hear his views on Jesus and his Gang (Apostles) as they spread the word throughout the land ... just saying .

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Dude, I have a friend who's father is 95 years old
he's Black, his view on slavery is some of those slaves were VERY happy, had better lives than what they would have had otherwise, some were treated very well .
You should hear his views on Jesus and his Gang (Apostles) as they spread the word throughout the land ... just saying .

Im still sticking to what I said, Im staying out of politics for a month, but this thread doesnt seem to be about politics entirely lol.

Dude, you are right! Thank you!

I get sick of hearing that evil white slave owners in the South beat and whipped all the slaves. Its simply not true. Many slaves did not want to part from their masters.

I get a lot of my info from an old black guy too man lol :Cheers:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Really the woke left bullshit isnt doing anything to properly confront and deal with any actual racism, if anything they are driving our culture backwards. They are almost forcing racism into our culture. They are brainwashed to see it in everything

They need to learn how to deal with other human beings in a way that sees the big picture and will actually foster a better world.

Like this awesome man.

You know that Trump's properties in the early days when he could still get away with it refused to sell or lease to blacks, right? And yet you more than legit supported him.

And you do realize that by the time of the Civil War, there were no slave holdings in what is considered the North, right?

Also, for fuck's sake, study history, Dovey. Most people who have understand quite well that the Republicans and Democrats literally changed positions in the mid-20th century, and by the end of the 20th century, they had become virtually the same party.

1. I see many on the left claim this. I know someone who thinks the "Republicans were defeated" in the civil war.

2. Trump actually bought a golf course(not sure it was a golf course....I'll have to look) just so he could open it to include minorities. Also I care way more about policies that impact peoples lives, and when people voted Biden, they voted against the man who passed First Step and they voted against the Platinum Plan.....for the racist fuckhole who wrote the Crime bill, supported segregation and was one of the architects of the greatly failed war on drugs. It's really a stretch reaching into some wacky crap about him refusing to house black people when I'm sure there is way more to that story.

3. I'm not even a Republican and that Switch crap is absolutely propaganda. You know who taught me it was propaganda? A racist kkk sympathizer in New Orleans.

Actual real racists/white supremacists are devoted democrat voters, because democrat policies keep black Americans poor, in inner cities, out of suburban schools, and are also keeping black men jailed for nonviolent crimes.

You guys dont wanna hear that though, but it's TRUE and everyone who voted Biden helps and enables that.

Ever since Republicans won the right for black Americans to vote, democrats were devoted to changing their methods and getting black people to vote for them. It's worked horrifically well.....apparently no matter how bad the policies are. That entire "party switch" narrative is nothing but propaganda intended to distance from their racist history and manipulate the black vote by painting the opposition as the racist ones.

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
I'm tired of the leftist and their damn agenda. They aren't doing this shit for "diversity"....they do it to stay in office by getting the black vote. Tubman was not a president. The only reason they are doing this is BECAUSE she's black. Hell, they may as well throw Jesse Jackson or Martin Luther King on a damn bill. Gtfoh with that shit. I'm not falling for this "diversity" bullshit.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️

LOL@U You are such a dork.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

she pulled your pants down around your ankles and stuck a garden hose up your ass tho

and you have no retort whatsoever other than to sit there with your yellow helmet on drooling all over your kitty bib.

OP
OP
Holliday

Holliday

Banned
Banned

The thing is just sick with hatred is all. Its alcohol soaked brain (what there is left) is saturated in hate and confusion. The poor thing has to sell cheap blowjobs to support the habit.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Really the woke left bullshit isnt doing anything to properly confront and deal with any actual racism, if anything they are driving our culture backwards. They are almost forcing racism into our culture. They are brainwashed to see it in everything

They need to learn how to deal with other human beings in a way that sees the big picture and will actually foster a better world.

Like this awesome man.

1. I see many on the left claim this. I know someone who thinks the "Republicans were defeated" in the civil war.

2. Trump actually bought a golf course(not sure it was a golf course....I'll have to look) just so he could open it to include minorities. Also I care way more about policies that impact peoples lives, and when people voted Biden, they voted against the man who passed First Step and they voted against the Platinum Plan.....for the racist fuckhole who wrote the Crime bill, supported segregation and was one of the architects of the greatly failed war on drugs. It's really a stretch reaching into some wacky crap about him refusing to house black people when I'm sure there is way more to that story.

3. I'm not even a Republican and that Switch crap is absolutely propaganda. You know who taught me it was propaganda? A racist kkk sympathizer in New Orleans.

Actual real racists/white supremacists are devoted democrat voters, because democrat policies keep black Americans poor, in inner cities, out of suburban schools, and are also keeping black men jailed for nonviolent crimes.

You guys dont wanna hear that though, but it's TRUE and everyone who voted Biden helps and enables that.

Ever since Republicans won the right for black Americans to vote, democrats were devoted to changing their methods and getting black people to vote for them. It's worked horrifically well.....apparently no matter how bad the policies are. That entire "party switch" narrative is nothing but propaganda intended to distance from their racist history and manipulate the black vote by painting the opposition as the racist ones.

That was a really good video. Well said at the end!!!! What I been saying for a long time, people need understanding.