Andrew Tate Interview.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
Andrew Tate did an interview with the BBC, fearing a hit job he taped it then released it himself. The BBC then hastily released a 9 minute version as well as banning the interview from being shown to UK viewers on Utube. I am glad I dont watch those clowns any more or pay for it. Imagine paying for a news org that specifically bans people in the UK from seeing it.

Well heres the whole interview,

Going to watch it, personally think Tates a bit of a dick but just want to see what he has to say.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I am not sure who is interested in Andrew Tate or what he has to say. I do know aidsman used to be obsessed with him but who cares about that faggot?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I am not sure who is interested in Andrew Tate or what he has to say. I do know aidsman used to be obsessed with him but who cares about that faggot?

Because he was told Tate is some conservative hero even though he isn't and most conservatives don't like or support him.

Admin will jump on anything he believes makes his politcal opposition the villains he wants us to be because he can't engage in civil discourse and is brainwashed into believing his own neighbors are evil enemies. So the gaslighting and accusations are what he goes with.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Because he was told Tate is some conservative hero even though he isn't and most conservatives don't like or support him.

Admin will jump on anything he believes makes his politcal opposition the villains he wants us to be because he can't engage in civil discourse and is brainwashed into believing his own neighbors are evil enemies. So the gaslighting and accusations are what he goes with.
And he sucks cock

Lots of cock

OP
OP
Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
Right. No one ever knew who the fuck this asshole was until the left made him every headline.

What I gather from listening to the lotus eaters is that he is just pushing traditional masculine values like responsibility, hard work, stay fit etc but his attitude stinks.

I haven't looked at his stuff except that BBC interview, where the BBC hack tried to lead him on but he wouldn't be lead, the interviewer was weak like the one who interviewed Elon Musk.

He's been accused of Misogyny yadda yadda but they've not included clips so I can see for myself so fuck those liars.

He comes across as egotistical and a predator but "seems like" is not evidence and I am happy to give him the benefit of the doubt.

OP
OP
Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
I didn't click the link. Who's Andrew Tate and who cares what they do in the UK?

Things in the interweb age tend to move fast and travel far. ie 37 British phrases and words jumped the pond because of Harry Potter books for example as well as the exchange of terms like faggot wanker and cunt. The last being used as full stops in sentences in Australia.

It was the web that shot Jorden Peterson to global guru status long before his books.