Nothing on Greta Thunberg's clapback and Andrew Tate arrest?

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
George Takei's response is faf.

So...Elon Musk let Andrew Tate back on Twitter, and Tate promptly used it to reveal his whereabouts to authorities in Romania who then arrested him. All because Greta Thunberg owned him so hard his little wee-wee fell off. Do I have that right? Please say I have that right.
Greta owns the two most liked Tweets in the entire history of the platform(Even more that Trump!) and both were about Randy Andy Taint

9EYmBk4.png

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Why are you scared to admit that you're gay?

It's kind of sad for someone at your time of life.

Sure you'll get mocked, but at least you're being honest.
Why do you and Smallie want so hard to believe Admin is gay?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'll take a man like this (rescuing a sheep during last summer's fires) over an asshole with 33 cars any day.

ns9ky7rha7b91.jpg

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I'm quite certain admin would be lusting after the guy and the sheep

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Questions for lotus. If she’s not too busy being stunted and ignorant

A. How do you know the man in the photo doesn’t own 33 cars?

B how do you know a man with 33 cars wouldnt save a sheep in the same manner if he found himself in a similar circumstance?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I also watched a lawyer in Romania explain what's actually happening....I forgot to post it. Basically there are no charges yet, they are looking for a way to bring charges. They have the Tates detained....but theyll be released in 30 days. They can hold people for like..up to 180 days but that's not likely to happen here.

This is all over some American woman who claimed to her boyfriend she was forced to go to the their house and wasnt allowed to leave. If she comes forward and says otherwise they would drop it all. And she really should do that because its disgusting letting these guys sit in jail just because you lied to your boyfriend.

SO FAR that's all that's been said about this. They are holding the Tates for 30 days because they dont have much evidence and they need the time to get enough for charges and they dont want the Tates to dip out of the country.
@Dove, even if Tate isn't guilty he still is a goof going into a foreign country like Romania & acting like he owns their country. Of course that's gonna piss 'em off. Tate is one dumb young jackass who needs to be taught a lesson anyway.

It was funny just to watch all these Romanian police as big as him show up.

Romanian men especially, are the orneriest, toughest European buggers I've ever met.
They can be very confrontational.
It was all those years of living under an oppressive dictatorship which hardened them such.
I worked with a Romanian Chef in this Restaurant and was like that Soup Nazi on Seinfeld which I'm sure that's where Jerry picked his stereotype from. Anyways, the guy defected or had to escape the Ceacescu regime during the Cold War Years and he was tought as nails.
So of course if somebody lays a finger on their women or children, they don't take too Kindly.
Romania in their view, is not some cheap pickup joint.

I think some years back an American basketball player was hitting on some Romanian woman in a bar there, and some Romanian guy got upset, punched him in the face just once...and killed him.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Taught a lesson for what?

Not conforming to meet the approval of controling people?

"We dont like this guy. Let's teach him a lesson!"

Joe people who decide someone needs to "learn a lesson" for not acting the way some people approval of are the ones who need to learn a lesson. That's authoritarianism. Controling. I learned in kindergarten if I dont like someone I can just stay away from them.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
When did people start running around policing and dictating other people and thinking it was okay to do so?

Yeah no. Sorry. That's not a reason to arrest someone. Being disliked is not a crime.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Joe people who decide someone needs to "learn a lesson" for not acting the way some people approval of are the ones who need to learn a lesson. That's authoritarianism. Controling. I learned in kindergarten if I dont like someone I can just stay away from them.
...and @Dove that's exactly what post War Romania was founded upon - authoritarianism.
Fascism disguised in the form of 'People's Democracy' aka Communism.
Jailing/killing citizens without trial. Forcing thousands of Romanian women to be impregnated & then having their children placed in the worst orphanages which ever existed.
Even by Communist standards, It was one of the most oppressive regimes of its time.
So even with the fall of communism there, the its brutal legacy still lingers there & by no means has gone away. People who lived in oppressive regimes like that had hard lives so they still have a rough edge.

Romanians like most Eastern Europeans, didn't have these nice relatively prosperous post war lives we take for granted in the US or Canada.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
...and @Dove that's exactly what post War Romania was founded upon - authoritarianism.
Fascism disguised in the form of 'People's Democracy' aka Communism.
Jailing/killing citizens without trial. Forcing thousands of Romanian women to be impregnated & then having their children placed in the worst orphanages which ever existed.
Even by Communist standards, It was one of the most oppressive regimes of its time.
So even with the fall of communism there, the its brutal legacy still lingers there & by no means has gone away. People who lived in oppressive regimes like that had hard lives so they still have a rough edge.

Romanians like most Eastern Europeans, didn't have these nice relatively prosperous post war lives we take for granted in the US or Canada.

Which is exactly why our facist authoritarian commies HERE are so giddy to brand someone a trafficker and toss them in prison even though there is no real evidence based on the fact they mentally associate him with their politcal opposition HERE.

That's what our dems/progs want HERE.

They want Thomas removed from SC and/or jailed because their opposing politcal party protested and showed up. So they want people punished for opposing them. If you arent on their side and support all their demands....no matter how unreasonable....they hate you and see you as a traitor and want action taken.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Which is exactly why our facist authoritarian commies HERE are so giddy to brand someone a trafficker and toss them in prison even though there is no real evidence based on the fact they mentally associate him with their politcal opposition HERE.

That's what our dems/progs want HERE.
Whatever.

Getting on the wrong side with Romanians is like provoking a human version of a Rotweiller.
They get antagonized very easily and I'm sure that's sure what Tate did.
He pushed them to their limits & so they pushed back.
Romania aint Vegas.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Whatever.

Getting on the wrong side with Romanians is like provoking a human version of a Rotweiller.
They get antagonized very easily and I'm sure that's sure what Tate did.
He pushed them to their limits & so they pushed back.
Romania aint Vegas.

No it's not "whatever". Its factually TRUE.

Getting on the wrong side of OUR authoritarians gets you doxxed, fired, harrassed, abused and they are deeming it HATE SPEECH to oppose them.

Go protest the American dem/prog party.....you will sit in jail for over a year before they finally bring tress passing charges.

YOUR country shut people out of their bank accounts and ripped children out of homes because people protested your government

How do you think these regimes start, Joe?

Yeah "whatever". You probably sit there and think "bOtH sIdEs dEw eEt" when they just factually do not.

One party cam launch full blown state sanctioned war on innocent American communities and destroy them and attack innocent people and the only time state corpo media gets mad is when someone being attacked fights back and wins.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Totally destroyed. This wasn't "civil unrest". This was a marxist terrorist attack. Dont authoritarian regimes engage in street violence against innocent people?

The state allowed this and meatsheilded it. They only get mad if innocent people dont lay down and die for the mob or take their beating.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
@Oerdin You insisted Andy Tate wasn't even arrested, but the entire universe is talking about his being incarcerated, so were you lying, or talking out of your ass, or were you just suckered by all the Twitter Troll shenanigans?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Totally destroyed. This wasn't "civil unrest". This was a marxist terrorist attack. Dont authoritarian regimes engage in street violence against innocent people?

The state allowed this and meatsheilded it. They only get mad if innocent people dont lay down and die for the mob or take their beating.

Andrew Tate's Self Pwnage, or GTFO!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yeah "whatever". You probably sit there and think "bOtH sIdEs dEw eEt" when they just factually do not.
Oh really? Then what about the Bush II Administration?
They essentially ripped up your bill of rights.
I remember how America went from a carefree and easy nation under Clinton to a semi-police state with perpetual orange and red alerts after Bush got in.

So even if what you say is true about the Democrats (and I saw some noticeable transgressions under Obama), it was true under at least one of the 2 Republican administrations since 2000.

Bush imo was the scariest President you guys ever had since Truman, Rebublican or Democrat.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I remember how America went from a carefree and easy nation under Clinton to a semi-police state with perpetual orange and red alerts after Bush got in.

So even if what you say is true about the Democrats (and I saw some noticeable transgressions under Obama), it was true under at least one of the 2 Republican administrations since 2000.

Bush imo was the scariest President you guys ever had since Truman, Rebublican or Democrat.
You're trying to discuss with a broken bot.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You're trying to discuss with a broken bot.
Well, I just try to be fair.
Not trying to take sides.
As there were some noticeable transgressions under Obama too.
so try to be objective and examine the facts then fault them both
Not take sides based upon party label but the actions of those administrations.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

The Bush administration on THEIR TEAM.

How do you somehow NOT understand it's a fucking uniparty?

You have no idea what's going on and you cant see shit but "Republican" and "Democrat".

You cant tell who the problem is because you are not looking at what they DO.....you are looking at labels. And you guys dont listen to anyone.

I've said over and over.....Bush is on their team. He is on dem/prog/rino establishment party team

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

GET IT?

We are all fucked and we are gonna lose our rights and freedoms.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Well, I just try to be fair.
Not trying to take sides.
As there were some noticeable transgressions under Obama too.
so try to be objective and examine the facts then fault them both
Not take sides based upon party label but the actions of those administrations.

You are on team authoritarian. You literally are ONLY looking at party label.

Otherwise you would have known we dont support most of the Republican party. We have said this over and over....you guys dont hear a fucking word any one says.

You guys are not opposing Bush. You are aligned with Bush. You guys wanna stomp out the people and get that good old boy "Republican party GOP" back to "normal" so the establishment has NO opposition at all.

Just the simple fact you think Bush is our guy shows you dont look past party label for SHIT.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You are on team authoritarian. You literally are ONLY looking at party label.

Otherwise you would have known we dont support most of the Republican party. We have said this over and over....you guys dont hear a fucking word any one says.

You guys are not opposing Bush. You are aligned with Bush. You guys wanna stomp out the people and get that good old boy "Republican party GOP" back to "normal" so the establishment has NO opposition at all.

Just the simple fact you think Bush is our guy shows you dont look past party label for SHIT.

No @Dove. That's not true.

I was opposed the Iraq War @Dove which Bush started.
I actually protested that War. Our country led by a politically Liberal government voted in the legislature to stay out of that War. & the Canadian people supported them.

I'm also perplexed why the United States or its people have not demanded a full investigation into the Bush administration and even the 911 incident. And why....they remain so fixated on the Trump administration instead of going after Bush. I suppose Trump is low hanging fruit and an easier target? While I've never been a fan of Trump, I thought most of America's problems were the result of Trump's Republican predecessor. And Trump & America's current social malaise was just a symptom of all the things gone bad as a result of the mismanagement of the Bush Years. Send thousands of young men off to a needless war to either die or come home with their arms and legs missing? Gut the treasury, blow the biggest surplus and destory the US dollar. Well yeah....that's gonna fuck a country big time for a generation at least. Those wars initiated by the Bush administration destroyed America morally and spiritually. Objectively I will state - it wasn't Trump.

But I'm really offended most how the media and establishment at least indirectly blame your class - the working and middle classes of America for the 2008 Financial crisis - and they've convinced many people that this is the case. "Oh it's these po' ignorant working classes who got too goddam greedy & bought homes they couldn't afford. by spending beyond their means.

Really? They should go fuck themselves with their lies. It's more like the Elites (around the world too, but mostly the US) robbed the Treasury blind, made off like bandits, destabilised the American financial system and then used Fannie Mae & Freddie fiasco to cover up who the real villians of that crisis really were - Wall Street. And a lot of of those people were protected by the establishment. Bernie Madoff was just one of many. But they got away with it cuz they were hush hush, had friends in high places and covered their tracks better.

But the official explanation for the Financial Crisis was a Crock of Shit. Little people can't cause a crisis like that. It was more like the ultra rich who had their hands in the till, took too much out of it, destabiizlied the financial system, the devised some elabotrate explanation and blamed the working classes of America for it.

Oh...and all those needless unjust wars, which cost the US treasury and taxpayers trilions ....they might had something to do with that crisis too.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
No @Dove. That's not true.

I was opposed the Iraq War @Dove which Bush started.
I actually protested that War. Our country led by a politically Liberal government voted in the legislature to stay out of that War. & the Canadian people supported them.

I'm also perplexed why the United States or its people have not demanded a full investigation into the Bush administration and even the 911 incident. And why....they remain so fixated on the Trump administration instead of going after Bush. I suppose Trump is low hanging fruit and an easier target? While I've never been a fan of Trump, I thought most of America's problems were the result of Trump's Republican predecessor. And Trump & America's current social malaise was just a symptom of all the things gone bad as a result of the mismanagement of the Bush Years. Send thousands of young men off to a needless war to either die or come home with their arms and legs missing? Gut the treasury, blow the biggest surplus and destory the US dollar. Well yeah....that's gonna fuck a country big time for a generation at least. Those wars initiated by the Bush administration destroyed America morally and spiritually. Objectively I will state - it wasn't Trump.

But I'm really offended most how the media and establishment at least indirectly blame your class - the working and middle classes of America for the 2008 Financial crisis - and they've convinced many people that this is the case. "Oh it's these po' ignorant working classes who got too goddam greedy & bought homes they couldn't afford. by spending beyond their means.

Really? They should go fuck themselves with their lies. It's more like the Elites (around the world too, but mostly the US) robbed the Treasury blind, made off like bandits, destabilised the American financial system and then used Fannie Mae & Freddie fiasco to cover up who the real villians of that crisis really were - Wall Street. And a lot of of those people were protected by the establishment. Bernie Madoff was just one of many. But they got away with it cuz they were hush hush, had friends in high places and covered their tracks better.

But the official explanation for the Financial Crisis was a Crock of Shit. Little people can't cause a crisis like that. It was more like the ultra rich who had their hands in the till, took too much out of it, destabiizlied the financial system, the devised some elabotrate explanation and blamed the working classes of America for it.

Oh...and all those needless unjust wars, which cost the US treasury and taxpayers trilions ....they might had something to do with that crisis too.

USED to oppose war. Because right now you guys all support war with Russia. Biden getting into office and immediately bombing didnt phase anyone who hated Trump.

Perhaps Bush (and several other Republicans) supporting your end of the politcal spectrum over ours should tell you something?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Alright NOW we are getting somewhere. If this is true, this is a recognized form of human trafficking.

If they were indeed abusing the women or assuming any sort of financial control over them and the woman come with charges than these guys belong in prison.

We will have to see what else comes out.

And it is still vile that the JP Morgan shit is being ignored.