Nothing on Greta Thunberg's clapback and Andrew Tate arrest?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Do you know what I mind most entertaining about this whole fiasco?

Aside from the waterfall of liberal tears?

Is that these leftist imbeciles have such low brain function they actually believe they are trolling us over a guy we couldn't care the first fuck about.

If there's damning evidence to support the claim lock his ass up.

But no, that's too complex a concept for their tiny brains to grasp because Occupy democrats has assured them we on the right will be the big mads over this

ROTFLMAO!

No shit. We all literally just heard about the guy. Until now I knew he was some internet dude who got deplatformed but that was about it.

Most all the right wing channels just now started talking about him.

That's the confusing thing. The establishment left is all moist and rabid and this guy isnt politcal at all. It's weird.

Admin.

Who am I? I am over Two Billion in Saudi Cash!
Site Supporter ☠️
Andrew Tate fanboys comfort each other during this difficult period for the small dick energy crowd.

sid-seixeiro-tim-and-sid.gif

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Do you know what I mind most entertaining about this whole fiasco?

Aside from the waterfall of liberal tears?

Is that these leftist imbeciles have such low brain function they actually believe they are trolling us over a guy we couldn't care the first fuck about.

If there's damning evidence to support the claim lock his ass up.

But no, that's too complex a concept for their tiny brains to grasp because Occupy democrats has assured them we on the right will be the big mads over this

ROTFLMAO!

They are literally NPCs who can only repeat the lines they have been programmed with. Not a single thought in their heads.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I dont think looks have anything to do with it. If he were a leftwing activist, he could have a whole trafficking empire and even abuse children and any words against him would be branded "conspiracy theories".

Look how establishment media addressed Balenciaga. They legit meatsheilded them. Once the corpo media comes out protecting these people.....establishment cuck leftards wont be moved from the narrative no matter what was done.
I dont side with either Tate or Greta.

I just wish the Left had chosen a better spokesperson for their cause(s) than Thunberg.

And this Tate guy looks like someone a serious overbite problem. So i dont find him terribly appealing other.

Maybe the 2 should go out on a date.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I just wish the Left had chosen a better spokesperson for their cause(s) than Thunberg.

And this Tate guy looks like someone a serious overbite problem. So i dont find him terribly appealing other.

No one chose her, Joe. Actually, in this dust up, it was Tate that chose her.

She gave him a beat down. End of story.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Yeah man... she really dug deep and pulled up something we never heard before

she said he had a small dick

imagine that? Something so new?

Admin.

Who am I? I am over Two Billion in Saudi Cash!
Site Supporter ☠️
Breaking News: Greta had a delicious dinner had some laughs online, and is now sleeping soundly in her own bed, meanwhile Andrew Tate paces his cell, in a very alfa manner.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
lol --what's this?

as soon as Jupiter logs in admong feels comfortable enough to slither out from beneath his puddle? :LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Joe i wasnt talking about Tate or Greta. I was talking about the heavily bias and politically motivated manner that the establishment cuck party responds to rape and trafficking.

JP Morgan has a lawsuit right now due to them knowingly overlooking the child trafficking on Epstein island. We still havent seen a single arrest of any of the people who were there raping minors. We know Clinton and Prince Andrew were there many times and were pointed out by survivors. We have photos of them with minors there.

They are free men. No outrage. Balenciaga has a whole campaign themed with child rape and abuse.....they literally tried to call it a "Q conspiracy" when it's all in our faces. Even Balenciaga hurried with the pitiful damage control. It was made politcal and defended.

But the Tates get detained and there is no (known by us at least) evidence because a woman told her boyfriend she was there against her will....when video footage and common sense says otherwise....and they are going on as if these guys are absolutely guilty and need to go to prison? Just skip any day in court. He is guilty because the left hates him. And everyone who IS guilty that left likes gets a pass.

That's the "justice" system these people want. The only real crime is opposing them. If you are in their good grace's you can do anything and theyll tolerate it. If you are black you can beat and murder people and theyll defend you. If you are trans or say you are trans you can commit acts of violence against women or girls....not a peep from them.

It just amazes and horrifies me how disconnected from humanity people have become. The impact of hatred on the human brain.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Yeah man... she really dug deep and pulled up something we never heard before

she said he had a small dick

imagine that? Something so new?

Accusing men of having "small dick energy" is like their nuke. They are so obsessed with dicks and genitals.

Theyll ruin any potential discussion by claiming their opponent has "small dick energy" and act like it's a mic drop.

Its fucking stupid and we are moving along into Idiocracy more every day.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
lol --what's this?

as soon as Jupiter logs in admong feels comfortable enough to slither out from beneath his puddle? :LOL3:

I wonder (not really) how big his dick energy is in their minds?

How does that work?

And what influence does that even have over the arguments or points made?

Should we start deciding who can be a lawyer based on their dick size? Since having a small dick means your arguments are false? Having a large dick means you are always correct?

Maybe I'm just "stupid" to see this. To me its childish, cringe and second hand embarrassing. I dont support allowing drag queens to twerk for and expose their body parts to children though.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I wonder (not really) how big his dick energy is in their minds?

How does that work?

And what influence does that even have over the arguments or points made?

Should we start deciding who can be a lawyer based on their dick size? Since having a small dick means your arguments are false? Having a large dick means you are always correct?

Maybe I'm just "stupid" to see this. To me its childish, cringe and second hand embarrassing. I dont support allowing drag queens to twerk for and expose their body parts to children though.
lmao -- The girth girls log off and the rockspider crawls right back into his crevice

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
what was it again that made andrew tate rise to the top of the snowflakes boogie man list?

Can one of you libs spell it out without breaking down into a puddle of tears?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
No one chose her, Joe. Actually, in this dust up, it was Tate that chose her.

She gave him a beat down. End of story.
Idiot. She was 100% chosen as a figurehead for globohomo to push the climate change narrative.

You think she found herself on the world stage in the limelight being watched by millions and rubbing shoulders with elites by accident? :OhGawd:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
what was it again that made andrew tate rise to the top of the snowflakes boogie man list?

Can one of you libs spell it out without breaking down into a puddle of tears?
Probably because the MSM has branded him "alt-right".

It's also worth pointing out that the guy is a mixed race Muslim.

I thought that would tick a couple of boxes in the leftoid victimhood checklist?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Andrew Tate fanboys comfort each other during this difficult period for the small dick energy crowd.

sid-seixeiro-tim-and-sid.gif
Hey stupid, none of us had even heard of the guy until recently.

This "feud" between him and the downy has clearly been orchestrated.

Just look at how much the MSM and shill social media "influencers" on Twitter are hyping up the story?

Gullible retard.