Nothing on Greta Thunberg's clapback and Andrew Tate arrest?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The Arrest of Andrew Tate:

Here is the actual arrest video without any peanut gallery corpo nonsense inserted

Just the raid footage.

I also watched a lawyer in Romania explain what's actually happening....I forgot to post it. Basically there are no charges yet, they are looking for a way to bring charges. They have the Tates detained....but theyll be released in 30 days. They can hold people for like..up to 180 days but that's not likely to happen here.

This is all over some American woman who claimed to her boyfriend she was forced to go to the their house and wasnt allowed to leave. If she comes forward and says otherwise they would drop it all. And she really should do that because its disgusting letting these guys sit in jail just because you lied to your boyfriend.

SO FAR that's all that's been said about this. They are holding the Tates for 30 days because they dont have much evidence and they need the time to get enough for charges and they dont want the Tates to dip out of the country.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
HUlCB9g.png

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Pro Tip: To Andrew Tate's passionate supporters, this recent arrest is not the first time Tate has been in trouble for violence against women.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Here's something I think all Taint connoisseurs, like Faerie Annie and Lil Stubby will relate to..

ZGuCa4S.png

Taint is Greta's Bitch.

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Why are you scared to admit that you're gay?

It's kind of sad for someone at your time of life.

Sure you'll get mocked, but at least you're being honest.
it's not like it's a fucking secret or anything

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Yup. Have you seen him admit it elsewhere, like on Cucks Badly Triggered?
I've only seen him obsessing constantly about Hunter Biden's peepee before placing him on ignore for being a total faggot spamming fuckwit

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I've only seen him obsessing constantly about Hunter Biden's peepee before placing him on ignore for being a total faggot spamming fuckwit
I wish I could find the post where he boasted about going on a "business trip" to Portland, which was obviously codeword for visiting Sidney666 for some freaky fruitiness.

*shudders*

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I wish I could find the post where he boasted about going on a "business trip" to Portland, which was obviously codeword for visiting Sidney666 for some freaky fruitiness.

*shudders*
lmao --- business trip. Gloryhole quality control tester

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Hey aryan. Did fagmin say something that I didn’t read because I have him on ignore?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Is there a fag on my ankle?

Someone who doesn’t have one of the three stooges on ignore please check and let me know?

Thanks

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hahahahahahahaha

Little dick energy is as little dick energy does.

handcuffs went "click".

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
George Takei's response is faf.

So...Elon Musk let Andrew Tate back on Twitter, and Tate promptly used it to reveal his whereabouts to authorities in Romania who then arrested him. All because Greta Thunberg owned him so hard his little wee-wee fell off. Do I have that right? Please say I have that right.