Nothing on Greta Thunberg's clapback and Andrew Tate arrest?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Makes you wonder what kind of flings Oak has been finding on barnyard hookups dot com

lmao

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I should sell how to talk to women product:

Take a fucking shower
Put deodorant on
Try to look like you don't dress from the dumpster
Talk to people
Don't pull your dick out on your coffee date...

This shit isn't difficult

Except that's not what his MLM is. It's about how to get wealthy.

It has nothing to do with talking to women or attracting women. He actually tells men to not worry about that, focus on exercise and making money and the women come after that.

Do you guys EVER take objective looks into anything?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Except that's not what his MLM is. It's about how to get wealthy.

It has nothing to do with talking to women or attracting women. He actually tells men to not worry about that, focus on exercise and making money and the women come after that.

Do you guys EVER take objective looks into anything?
50 cent said the same exact thing

Admin.

Who am I? I am over Two Billion in Saudi Cash!
Site Supporter ☠️
odfGJLi.png

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I just want them to admit that partisan politcs is the switch that makes them suddenly hate rape and trafficking.
That would require integrity. We all know leftists do not have any of that

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

This is Tates "program". It has nothing to do with women, talking to women or attracting women. In fact Tate isnt even part of that whole red pill scene.

I've trolled the "manosphere" for years. (No basic small dick, incel or "u skerred of strong wimmenz!" shit whatsoever...go figure) So I'm very familiar with its main players. Kevin Samuels. Rich Cooper. Tribe of Men. So on. They all have references the Tates when they talk about MONEY. The Tates really dont give much advice about women. They do when asked but that isnt their "thing". Their whole thing is how to be successful.

Pretty funny that he sells a program about how to make money for 50 bucks a month and there are guys who will buy it LOL. But again that doesnt make them traffickers at all.

I'm really genuinely confused about why these guys are getting so much partisan hate. To the point where everyone is in their feels so hard claiming they are absolutely guilty and dont even deserve their day in court. Just lock them up. OR the other end where they are absolutely innocent.

There are much worse characters out there so WTF.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
That would require integrity. We all know leftists do not have any of that

They still think he was arrested because Greta made a small dick joke.

Even establishment leftard media is correcting their puppets....here is a source from their own

I even see this from the trailor park.

I just dont get the hate for this guy that they are so insistent he is guilty.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

So this is the root of these accusations. This is the ONLY actual girl they show who has made complaints.

So shes on some euro vacation with friends. They end up partying at the Tate brothers house. Boyfriend sees her socail media post....calls her up pissed...so she tells him she was forced to go and cant leave. Right. So shes an American. That's pretty embarrassing.

If that had been me I'd have just been like "yep. This is where we are right now" lol. Its either her boyfriend is super controling or she had bad intentions.

So this idiot cuck actually called the cops LOL

I am going to guess she lied because her supposed boy friend caught her whoring around l, she got embarrassed, and made up a lie. It is extremely common. We will see what the evidence shows.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I am going to guess she lied because her supposed boy friend caught her whoring around l, she got embarrassed, and made up a lie. It is extremely common. We will see what the evidence shows.
Waiting for evidence to support the accusation

Now there's a novel idea the idiot left around here isn't clued in on yet.

senior penor

Factory Bastard

This is Tates "program". It has nothing to do with women, talking to women or attracting women. In fact Tate isnt even part of that whole red pill scene.

I've trolled the "manosphere" for years. (No basic small dick, incel or "u skerred of strong wimmenz!" shit whatsoever...go figure) So I'm very familiar with its main players. Kevin Samuels. Rich Cooper. Tribe of Men. So on. They all have references the Tates when they talk about MONEY. The Tates really dont give much advice about women. They do when asked but that isnt their "thing". Their whole thing is how to be successful.

Pretty funny that he sells a program about how to make money for 50 bucks a month and there are guys who will buy it LOL. But again that doesnt make them traffickers at all.

I'm really genuinely confused about why these guys are getting so much partisan hate. To the point where everyone is in their feels so hard claiming they are absolutely guilty and dont even deserve their day in court. Just lock them up. OR the other end where they are absolutely innocent.

There are much worse characters out there so WTF.
Oh now we get it! Just the far-left desplaying that islamaphobia and Muslim hate because muslims won't go along with their PLEASE ASS BOX ME! agenda, and they worship a guy who banged a 9 year old.
Why are the far left a bunch of islamaphobic pieces of shits?
If anmdrew tate's name was muhammed huhhamed acbar jabar phlem noise, none of the left would care if he had women chained up in his basement

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Oh now we get it! Just the far-left desplaying that islamaphobia and Muslim hate because muslims won't go along with their "BabyPumperAlert!" agenda, and they worship a guy who banged a 9 year old.
If anmdrew tate's name was muhammed huhhamed acbar jabar phlem noise, none of the left would care if he had women chained up in his basement
Unmitigated hypocrisy.

But that is all the left is known for these days.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I've directly asked a few times why the establishment left has so much hate for the guy when he says some of the same exact shit you guys agree with on a normal basis.

No one here has a made a single claim like the one in this meme.

You guys are incapable of being objective and honest. You get told to hate someone and you just do it without question and it handicaps your ability to actually discuss the issue.

You guys are pretending we are saying shit we are NOT saying just so you can continue blathering and saying stuff we have already said as if you are adding some insight.

Why waste your time in this manner?

Eh who cares. You guys are just mindless hate bots with a script. Expecting any actual individual thoughts is completely futile from you people.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Oh now we get it! Just the far-left desplaying that islamaphobia and Muslim hate because muslims won't go along with their "BabyPumperAlert!" agenda, and they worship a guy who banged a 9 year old.

Aaahhhh so Muslims finally got on their shit list.

Is that why they are so rabid over him?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
the jealousy is real

lolz

Being reduced to humorless leftard memes. Figures.

Homophobic ones as well where they shit on gay people. Unreal.

Small dick. Incel. Now gay lames. No actual discussions or evidence or anything. They dont even know why the hate the guy. They just know they are supposed to.....smh

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Do you know what I mind most entertaining about this whole fiasco?

Aside from the waterfall of liberal tears?

Is that these leftist imbeciles have such low brain function they actually believe they are trolling us over a guy we couldn't care the first fuck about.

If there's damning evidence to support the claim lock his ass up.

But no, that's too complex a concept for their tiny brains to grasp because Occupy democrats has assured them we on the right will be the big mads over this

ROTFLMAO!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Meanwhile in TRA psychopath land, the "marginalized" males are publically discussing why they should be allowed to bang kids

At least Andrew Tate is detained though. (They havent even been arrested....they are detained while a case is built. There is a difference here from what I've read)

Admin.

Who am I? I am over Two Billion in Saudi Cash!
Site Supporter ☠️
If someone had a small dick and then abused steroids, like Tate or our village idiot Stubby, would what dick you do have just disappear?