An Interview With Flynn

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
Brent also threatened to sue his stupid site when Brent's family PI was vandalized and abused.

By me. The balding piggie oinked madly after each one of the posts I made about his "resting" gramma. To the point where he told cw_ that he'd leave her site if she wouldn't immediately ban me after a few threads I made there. All those sympathetic sniffling derps he sent cw_'s way convinced her, along with other members there who'd hated me for years and migrated there because there weren't many other places to go after 3rd Rail collapsed...

SSS
- I forgive cw_, we used to chat in The Box all the time.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That was Flame Champs that was being deleted NOT 3rd Rail.

Which part of this sentence I typed above confuses you?

"Just ask The Iron Duke about the time he misused the panel Bra1n innocently gave him at FC that he turned around and heartlessly deleted just about everything there, beginning from the rear." ~ SSS

I was one of the toxic apples who got 3rd Rail in hot water.

But you SSS should not go around posting naked kids.

They were also dead - hung by their father. It was no hoax because they both had small coils of hot shit right under them in the bed they shared...

SSS
- My last shit will be bigger.

I did misread it ... I am absolutely shit at multitasking... sorry.

"-MY LAST SHIT WILL BE BIGGER"

OK whatever gets your jollies off.

Now let me pay attention to the midday movie... Diane Keating is in it and I am a fan of hers.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
@Flynn ..

Question 6.

Let's get back on track here.
Please tell us something about yourself that no one in flame town has ever heard.

Did you attend a high school prom and what did you wear and who was your date?

Okay, Caskur. Lets see...something no one in Flametown has ever heard about me.

Alright, before Covid and the protocols, I was a volunteer at an animal shelter called N.O.A.H. It was quite a drive but well worth it. I could only volunteer a few days a week, usually on Friday and Sunday. I really enjoyed myself there knowing that it was a non-kill shelter. Funny part is I was offered a job there as the Outreach Manager but because they were subsidized and a non-profit they couldn't come close to matching what I was making at my current job. If not for family and kids, I would have jumped at the opportunity. I mean I could have taken the job and we would have been alright but I like going on Vacation waaaaayyyy too much to take a drastic pay cut.

When you ask about my Prom I'm assuming you're asking about my Senior Prom. I did go to my Senior Prom. I wore a Royal Blue Prom Dress that had my mother and father in a frenzy over the price tag but I did eventually get it, though I had to pay half. My date was a nice boy I was dating at the time, he played soccer and went on to play semi-pro. We went with 2 other couples and rented a very cosmopolitan Limo. We all had a very nice time.

Last edited:

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
I am absolutely shit

That's not exactly breaking news now is it?

Now let me pay attention to the midday movie

Mm hmm, don't let your tits get in the way...

OmniPI.jpg

SSS
- Doesn't like it when petite ladies wear bras.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Flynn ..

Question 6.

Please tell us something about yourself that no one in flame town has ever heard.

Alright, before Covid and the protocols, I was a volunteer at an animal shelter called N.O.A.H. It was quite a drive but well worth it. I could only volunteer a few days a week, usually on Friday and Sunday. I really enjoyed myself there knowing that it was a non-kill shelter. Funny part is I was offered a job there as the Outreach Manager but because they were subsidized and a non-profit they couldn't come close to matching what I was making at my current job. If not for family and kids, I would have jumped at the opportunity. I mean I could have taken the job and we would have been alright but I like going on Vacation waaaaayyyy too much to take a drastic pay cut.

When you ask about my Prom I'm assuming you're asking about my Senior Prom. I did go to my Senior Prom. I wore a Royal Blue Prom Dress that had my mother and father in a frenzy over the price tag but I did eventually get it, though I had to pay half. My date was a nice boy I was dating at the time, he played soccer and went on to play semi-pro. We went with 3 other couples and rented a very cosmopolitan Limo. We all had a very nice time.

I gotta go to Silver Chain.... good story from you btw.

Volunteering sounds good. I should send our adopted stray black cat from hell to your volunteer station. Lol ;)

We had to put my 20 year old Princess Puddy down 2 Fridays back. That crushed me, she was my best friend living much longer than my Ridgies. I used to like watching her boofing the black cat in the head as he walked past her.

I bet you looked stunning in royal blue too.

I wonder what everyone else here wore? I watched a corny movie on Netflix with Rebel Wilson... it was a good idea for a movie. A teenager cheer leader was knocked out and in a coma for 20 years... when she woke up, she still thought she was 17 and wanted to be home coming Queen... watch it if you can. It's got me fascinated by the whole teenage prom thing hence my question.

Last edited:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
@Flynn ..

Question 6.

When you ask about my Prom I'm assuming you're asking about my Senior Prom. I did go to my Senior Prom. I wore a Royal Blue Prom Dress that had my mother and father in a frenzy over the price tag but I did eventually get it, though I had to pay half. My date was a nice boy I was dating at the time, he played soccer and went on to play semi-pro. We went with 3 other couples and rented a very cosmopolitan Limo. We all had a very nice time.

I gotta go to Silver Chain.... good story from you btw.

Volunteering sounds good. I should send our adopted stray black cat from hell to your volunteer station. Lol ;)

We had to put my 20 year old Princess Puddy down 2 Fridays back. That crushed me, she was my best friend living much longer than my Ridgies. I used to like watching her boofing the black cat in the head as he walked past her.

I bet you looked stunning in royal blue too.

I wonder what everyone else herw wore? I watched a corny movie on Netflix with Rebel Wilson... it was a good idea for a movie. A teenager cheer leader was knocked out and in a coma for 20 years... when she woke up, she still thought she was 17 and wanted to be home coming Queen... watch it if you can. It's got me fascinated by the whole teenage prom thing hence my question.

I'm sorry to hear about your pet. I know it's tough to let go of pets we love. I've had that experience a few times and it's just sad, especially if it's a pet you bonded with over the years. I really hate that some pets that you live have to die. It's like a family member passing, the hardest part is the toll it takes on the children.

I will say I looked very good in that dress seeing that I only wore it only once and it cost 2.5K. I ended up donating it to a local charity instead of selling it, that way a girl that couldn't afford a Prom Dress could go to her Prom in something nice, my dad used it as a tax write off.. Haha!

Let me see if I still have a picture of us and then you can see what the others wore.

***Caskur, pm me and I'll send you pics. I posted them here...what was I thinking?***

The movie you're talking about is, "Senior Year." I've seen it and yes it's funny and good! I've loved Rebel Wilson ever since I saw her in Pitch Perfect<<<<<Another good movie.

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
lol... she walked right into that one

like admin being tractor beamed over to a gloryhole

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Breakfall isn't posting here. Why is there a buzz about him when anyone is free to go to BC and confront him directly?

Tsk... I know you think we are stupid but at least we are not dumb enough to poke wounded animals when they are sleeping... he will be told soon enough... it won't do any good though, leopards don't change their spots.

I don't think anyone is stupid for that. I do find it a bit cowardly.
Does he still log off immediately when he sees you login like he did here?

:LOL3:

mooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooo

Surely she's used to men avoiding her by now.