And while NY decends further into a cesspit of crime and poverty

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
This is democracy in action!

You know .....in healthy democracy, everyone agrees with the left on everything. OR ELSE you'll be banned from opening businesses.

You know.....I'd like to see PP shut down. But people are forced to fund them with tax dollars.

Its perfectly okay for democrats and the left to FORCE their ideologies on everyone. This what H thinks "authentic liberals" are.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Democratic leaders want you to know that LGBTQ+ priorities are still TOP priorities

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Which will just get the state sued and then taxpayers will have to foot the bill for yet more illegal Democrat activities. At least Democrat politicians will get to do some empty virtue signaling though.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Democratic leaders want you to know that LGBTQ+ priorities are still TOP priorities

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Which will just get the state sued and then taxpayers will have to foot the bill for yet more illegal Democrat activities. At least Democrat politicians will get to do some empty virtue signaling though.

While showing any liberty minded people who still vote for them why they need to stop voting for them.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I am comforted by the Biblical knowledge that God pours His wrath on nations that promote this type of evil. I look forward to this nations destruction.