And yet the Basement Dwellers still claim she's radical

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
She never has been and never will be.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Debt forgiveness for medical expenses across the board is radical.

She wants to bankrupt the country, force the country to be absorbed into a global organization that will control the citizens in authoritarian, very restrictive ways, and be one of the very few ruling class.

That, along with Significantly Reduced Global Population, is The Plan.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

She wants to bankrupt the country, force the country to be absorbed into a global organization that will control the citizens in authoritarian, very restrictive ways, and be one of the very few ruling class.

Hey, Prowler, have you ever taken an IQ test? Double digits, right? Low double digits.

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

Explain how reducing medical debt will decrease world population you dim bulb

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Hey, Prowler, have you ever taken an IQ test? Double digits, right? Low double digits.

The first sit down, professional IQ test I took was when I was in Grade 10. I scored 145. But scores will increase for most people as they get older. Mine has increased quite a bit.

Fun Fact: When I took that IQ test in Grade 10, there were a few other people in the classroom. One was future Undisputed World heavyweight Champion Junior Lewis. You might know him as Lennox Lewis.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Explain how reducing medical debt will decrease world population you dim bulb

Bankrupt a country, take control, control citizens, kill.

They have already implemented the population reduction plan. How many people do you know who got the Covid shot and are now battling cancer?

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
The first sit down, professional IQ test I took was when I was in Grade 10. I scored 145. But scores will increase for most people as they get older. Mine has increased quite a bit.

Fun Fact: When I took that IQ test in Grade 10, there were a few other people in the classroom. One was future Undisputed World heavyweight Champion Junior Lewis. You might know him as Lennox Lewis.
Bully for you

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

Why are you incapable of answering simple questions Mr Einstein?