Angolan Mother On Deathbed Says 12 Year Old Son Is Offspring Of Human Chimpanzee Love Affair!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
xL5SSyV.png

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Or teh Guardian...

But it also says the story is being disputed.

The woman probably made up that story to cover up an affair she was having with someone else.

Maybe a relative or family member.

Actually that boy looks like the product of incest. Maybe she fucked her brother or dad. I wonder if that practice is common over there

If the child really was part chimp hE would have a hairy face.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Or teh Guardian...

The woman probably made up that story to cover up an affair she was having with someone else.

Actually that boy looks like the product of incest. Maybe she fucked her brother or dad. I wonder if that practice is common over there

How would you know what different chimeras would look like?

It's not as though there's a lot of public research available....

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Or teh Guardian...

Well...they oughta do some dna tests ta find out.

But I still think that's a bullshit story.

She just said that to cover something else that really happened that she was ashamed of.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
This isnt possible. A species can only reproduce with its own kind.

We are not as similar to chimps as people think we are.

But.....LOL

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Or teh Guardian...

Well...they oughta do some dna tests ta find out.

But I still think that's a bullshit story.

She just said that to cover something else that really happened that she was ashamed of.
Yeah because saying she had sex with a chimp will really save her face and is much less embarrassing than an affair LMFAO :facepalm:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
What could you possibly be ashamed of so deeply that telling the world you fucked a chimp is preferable to admitting whatever you did?

Did she hook up with Poofer too?

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

But.....LOL
I don't think you can say that with certainty, I've never even heard of tests being done like that before... Tigers and lions, zebra and horses...

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Nobody should take their science lessons from the guy who thinks walking on a beach in the wind will cure Covid-19.

Do it all the time.... @The Prowler!

Seems to have worked so far.

Blows the germs off eh.

Ifya Stay inside all day & the germs build up.

That's why I think all them old folk get so sick & die in those homes. Because they stay indoors all day long, eh?

So the best remedy is ta take a walk 1 to 2 times a day outdoor...at least if ya can or have access to it.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

But.....LOL
I don't think you can say that with certainty, I've never even heard of tests being done like that before... Tigers and lions, zebra and horses...
:facepalm:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

But.....LOL

But tigers and lions have enough in common. So do zebras and horses.

We really do not have as much in common with chimps as you might think. Not enough for reproduction. There would have to an intentional artificial insemination and it would die before birth anyway. We have very similar DNA but not exact and they have less chromosomes than we do. It would have to be done intentionally.....natural reproduction between a human and chimp just wouldnt be possible.

"There isn't a scientific consensus over whether such a hybrid is possible. Humans and chimps have DNA that is 95 percent similar, and 99 percent of our DNA coding sequences are the same as well. However, humans have
. The difference makes bearing healthy young difficult, and the offspring would be infertile. Furthermore, often,
"

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

But.....LOL

Lots of species reproduce with others. It's not common though. Zebras and horses, lions and tigers, et cetera....

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

But.....LOL

Jinx!
Well it's true lol sometimes I think Joe leaves himself plugged in too long...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

But.....LOL

Lots of species reproduce with others. It's not common though. Zebras and horses, lions and tigers, et cetera....

Yes but they have enough genetic commonalities. And even then....it never happens in the wild. It happens either in a lab or captivity.

This woman would never have been able to both get pregnant AND deliver a live chimera unless a whole team of scientists were guiding it. I mean even she managed to conceive from monkey sex....the offspring would die. It wouldn't thrive with absolutely no intervention.

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

But.....LOL

But tigers and lions have enough in common. So do zebras and horses.

We really do not have as much in common with chimps as you might think. Not enough for reproduction. There would have to an intentional artificial insemination and it would die before birth anyway. We have very similar DNA but not exact and they have less chromosomes than we do. It would have to be done intentionally.....natural reproduction between a human and chimp just wouldnt be possible.

"There isn't a scientific consensus over whether such a hybrid is possible. Humans and chimps have DNA that is 95 percent similar, and 99 percent of our DNA coding sequences are the same as well. However, humans have
. The difference makes bearing healthy young difficult, and the offspring would be infertile. Furthermore, often,
"

Well downies have 24 and they still cope... No way anybody knows this for a fact until they try it...