Angolan Mother On Deathbed Says 12 Year Old Son Is Offspring Of Human Chimpanzee Love Affair!

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
This isnt possible. A species can only reproduce with its own kind.

We are not as similar to chimps as people think we are.

But.....LOL

Lots of species reproduce with others. It's not common though. Zebras and horses, lions and tigers, et cetera....

Yes but they have enough genetic commonalities. And even then....it never happens in the wild. It happens either in a lab or captivity.

This woman would never have been able to both get pregnant AND deliver a live chimera unless a whole team of scientists were guiding it. I mean even she managed to conceive from monkey sex....the offspring would die. It wouldn't thrive with absolutely no intervention.

Likelihood for success might be limited but with enough candle lit dinners in the jungle, the law of averages suggests getting up to monkey business will possibly one day produce ripened fruit.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

But.....LOL
I don't think you can say that with certainty, I've never even heard of tests being done like that before... Tigers and lions, zebra and horses...

But tigers and lions have enough in common. So do zebras and horses.

We really do not have as much in common with chimps as you might think. Not enough for reproduction. There would have to an intentional artificial insemination and it would die before birth anyway. We have very similar DNA but not exact and they have less chromosomes than we do. It would have to be done intentionally.....natural reproduction between a human and chimp just wouldnt be possible.

"There isn't a scientific consensus over whether such a hybrid is possible. Humans and chimps have DNA that is 95 percent similar, and 99 percent of our DNA coding sequences are the same as well. However, humans have
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
. The difference makes bearing healthy young difficult, and the offspring would be infertile. Furthermore, often,
"

Well downies have 24 and they still cope... No way anybody knows this for a fact until they try it...

Yeah but they are human so the blueprints are the same. And chimps have less chromosomes

It could probably be done by medical scientists artificially......but as a human, we cant just go and mate and successfully reproduce with a chimp or anything that isnt human.

This story is saying she had some romantic relationship with a chimp and conceived offspring.....then birthed it....and then raised it for years with no issues and now that shes dying shes telling it.

I mean this would have required a lot of medical science intervention from the start to even conceive.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

But.....LOL

Lots of species reproduce with others. It's not common though. Zebras and horses, lions and tigers, et cetera....

Yes but they have enough genetic commonalities. And even then....it never happens in the wild. It happens either in a lab or captivity.

This woman would never have been able to both get pregnant AND deliver a live chimera unless a whole team of scientists were guiding it. I mean even she managed to conceive from monkey sex....the offspring would die. It wouldn't thrive with absolutely no intervention.

Likelihood for success might be limited but with enough candle lit dinners in the jungle, the law of averages suggests getting up to monkey business will possibly one day produce ripened fruit.

Candle lit dinners in the jungle :LOL3:

Did you ever read about that woman that was having sex with a dolphin?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

But.....LOL

On porpoise?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

But.....LOL

On porpoise?

Yes lol

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Seamajor's father was Seamajor's brother's crusty tube sock from under a bed.

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

But.....LOL
I don't think you can say that with certainty, I've never even heard of tests being done like that before... Tigers and lions, zebra and horses...

But tigers and lions have enough in common. So do zebras and horses.

We really do not have as much in common with chimps as you might think. Not enough for reproduction. There would have to an intentional artificial insemination and it would die before birth anyway. We have very similar DNA but not exact and they have less chromosomes than we do. It would have to be done intentionally.....natural reproduction between a human and chimp just wouldnt be possible.

"There isn't a scientific consensus over whether such a hybrid is possible. Humans and chimps have DNA that is 95 percent similar, and 99 percent of our DNA coding sequences are the same as well. However, humans have
. The difference makes bearing healthy young difficult, and the offspring would be infertile. Furthermore, often,
"

Well downies have 24 and they still cope... No way anybody knows this for a fact until they try it...

Yeah but they are human so the blueprints are the same. And chimps have less chromosomes

It could probably be done by medical scientists artificially......but as a human, we cant just go and mate and successfully reproduce with a chimp or anything that isnt human.

This story is saying she had some romantic relationship with a chimp and conceived offspring.....then birthed it....and then raised it for years with no issues and now that shes dying shes telling it.

I mean this would have required a lot of medical science intervention from the start to even conceive.
Negroes are different to us are they not? Homo erectus??? I don't know why you're arguing for something that has been scientifically attempted before, what Froods said is true, it might just be common for Africans and chimps to frequently have sex and this boy is a miracle? There's absolutely no reason for a woman to come out with something like that for no reason, think about it, it's been haunting her for years and she had to get it off her chest without having to live with the consequences...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Bet yours was a hermaphrodite like you. Must drive Frank nuts. Wonder why he stays? Can’t be that smelly couch?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

But.....LOL

On porpoise?

Yes lol

Hand jobs and foot jobs aren't sex..... :LOL3:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

But.....LOL

On porpoise?

Yes lol

Hand jobs and foot jobs aren't sex..... :LOL3:

With your pink Ugg’s on?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Apparently the wild life park this woman worked for sees a lot of humans having sex with chimps. Like it's a thing that happens on a regular basis.

WTF kinda place is that? :LOL3:

And I'm not saying it cant be done.....I'm just saying I do not believe it can be done naturally and result in an offspring healthy enough to thrive and live 12 years. He would be very heavily retarded and have a host of medical problems. The missing set of chromosomes alone would cause serious issues.

And evidently with how often humans fuck chimps....we would probably see this happening at least once a year.

I'm trying to find an update on this to see. The story looks to he from 2019.....I cant find any update.

Reactions: X

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Bix nood :LOL3:
fxwifOs.png

Have you seen that webm of a monkey man lumbering around on a field which always gets posted on pol?

The resemblance is uncanny.:LOL3:
This one? I've posted this a few times here...
PIFMLS2.gif

Thats the one haha

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Apparently the wild life park this woman worked for sees a lot of humans having sex with chimps. Like it's a thing that happens on a regular basis.

And I'm not saying it cant be done.....I'm just saying I do not believe it can be done naturally and result in an offspring healthy enough to thrive and live 12 years. He would be very heavily retarded and have a host of medical problems. The missing set of chromosomes alone would cause serious issues.

And evidently with how often humans fuck chimps....we would probably see this happening at least once a year.

I'm trying to find an update on this to see. The story looks to he from 2019.....I cant find any update.

Seriously, you would be amazed at the levels of depravity that take place in these third world shitholes.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Have you seen that webm of a monkey man lumbering around on a field which always gets posted on pol?

The resemblance is uncanny.:LOL3:
This one? I've posted this a few times here...
PIFMLS2.gif

Thats the one haha
That one's scarily close to an ape, I bet he could snap trees with one arm... Can you imagine taking him to a big city like London or New York?

He'd blend in perfectly LOL.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Seriously, you would be amazed at the levels of depravity that take place in these third world shitholes.

Well I thought Shamp had a good point with "why she admit she had sex with a chimp if she didnt".......until I read that monkey sex is fucking common over there.

These people fuck monkeys with not a shred of shame!

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
One thing's for sure the resident liberals are avoiding this one like soap lol I guess they see it as a thorn in their side since they've nominated themselves as human representatives of black people ha!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
One thing's for sure the resident liberals are avoiding this one like soap lol I guess they see it as a thorn in their side since they've nominated themselves as human representatives of black people ha!

Really? Dwarf resemble chimps a lot.

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator

Really? Dwarf resemble chimps a lot.

Pumpin gas today Lokbrain?