Anita Bryant an early Pioneer of Gay Hating, is mortified to announce the gay wedding of her gay Grand Daughter.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
EPGZVhLXUAAFSki.jpg

That should read, Leftist males want to suck your penis.

Notice how when people try to hold them accountable they gaslight and never fucking understand shit?

The left voted for "transrights". Now women are getting abused and raped in prison and victimized in female areas.

But they just dont understand how their voting caused that and they think it's a joke

Again we NEED succession. These people are too stupid to vote and we are all suffering because of them.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I love how everyone has this preconceived idea based on Fox News about areas they gave never tra
@Lokmar

I earn more in a liberal state than I do in a red state. That much is a FACT. I’m not doing diaper duty at a county hospital or working for minimum wage tho… so there is that. Go back to your stinky trailer in podunk county and beat your wife, trailer yeast.
Look hoebag, I've got 2 kids in Florida and the tax burden on them is at least 15% less there AND my son in law makes more money in a Florida Hospital than in Illinois. Meanwhile, just in state income tax, I've paid 7K so far this year. ALL that money would have been mine still if I were in Florida.

Then maybe you should go back and endure the miserable humidity and land dragons?

My family came to California in 1946. My grandfather started an aerospace company that is still in business to this day. But if you think this is a left v right issue you’re sadly mistaken. People have been flooding California since the 1980s. The 30 year mortgage was invented there. Real estate is pretty much the final frontier here, but it’s also going to bankrupt the working class who isn’t set to inherit property. It’s gonna get UGLY.

Do you know it was cheaper for me to move back to live in Santa Monica than it was to live in Seattle based on the foregoing? How the fuck is that even possible????
Its 88 and super humid in Illinois. It sucks as bad as Florida right now.

My moms fam moved to calli about 10 years after yours and my dads did in the early 40's. They loved it and never dreamed they'd think about leaving. My moms parents had to flee Pomona when the niggers burned up watts over a fake narrative and the Mayor of Pomona welcomed them in. My dads fam lived closer to LaVerne which niggerized later so they moved out of Pomona in the late 70's to a better area. Within 7 years of the watts riots, Pomona had become a hell hole. When I moved back out in the 80's, KTLA was doing a special report several times per week called "The Flight From California" addressing the upper middle class moving mostly to Arizona. Had cali imprisoned its trash and deported wetbacks AND elected CONservatives, it wouldnt be the disaster shithole it is today.

Arnold Swastica really fucked shit up and property taxes were shooting through the roof before I sold my house and moved to STL for 3 years. I was out of Cali for 10 years and just returned. Santa Monica is pretty, but it has lost the westside culture I grew up with.

If I can make all of my house renovations without a reconveyance, I’ll avoid the tax increase by keeping it in trust.

• Interesting
Reactions: Joe

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
@Lokmar

I earn more in a liberal state than I do in a red state. That much is a FACT. I’m not doing diaper duty at a county hospital or working for minimum wage tho… so there is that. Go back to your stinky trailer in podunk county and beat your wife, trailer yeast.
Look hoebag, I've got 2 kids in Florida and the tax burden on them is at least 15% less there AND my son in law makes more money in a Florida Hospital than in Illinois. Meanwhile, just in state income tax, I've paid 7K so far this year. ALL that money would have been mine still if I were in Florida.

...also costs less money to maintain a state like Florida which has warm weather all year round - such as repairing the roads (ie potholes), buildings, infrastructure than Illinois. That is one big advantage to living in a state with a warmer climate. Same thing in Canada. Mild west coast weather, easier and less costly to maintain, upgrade buildings and facilities than extreme weather of Central Canada.

Crazy how CA has the worst taxes and they still cant run the state.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
If I can make all of my house renovations without a reconveyance, I’ll avoid the tax increase by keeping it in trust.
You mean you don't want to pay higher taxes to wasteful bureaucrats who will allocate billiosn dollars to combating homelessness while you never see a single person become un homeless during the process?

what are you a MAGA bigot or something?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Luckily, she had many children so this evolutionary dead end doesn't matter. I am more convinced then ever that aidsman is as gay as can be.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You mean you don't want to pay higher taxes to wasteful bureaucrats who will allocate billiosn dollars to combating homelessness while you never see a single person become un homeless during the process?

what are you a MAGA bigot or something?

I doubt they allocate fuck all to the homeless. They kick in crumbs of what they take from the people and waste the rest on their own interests while the people suffer. They just create more and worse disparities.

Their policies dont work and all you have to do is look at their states to see that. All those taxes and they cant even properly manage the forests because if they do manage the forests....they wont have fires to blame on climate change while they push and scream for MORE, higher taxes to spend on policies that wont work. It's just letting them tax the people more and strip more liberties. More money and more power for the establishment.

Their base doesnt even question them. Their corporate media has them convinced the problem is other Americans. All these fucktards do is fuck over the people and lie and blame Republicans and their base just dances along like useful idiots fighting to kill democracy.

What's really amazing is how leftists scream about how Trump or Republicans were stripping rights. But you ask them how and they cant give a single example....not one. But now the left IS directly stripping rights and people like H mock people speaking against it by saying "freedumbs!"

NONE of these people ever pay attention to the policies or legislation passed by the fuckwads they vote for. They never read the bills. Never take the time to see how it's working. And they totally ignore the harm it does or have no idea how the things they bitch about were things they voted for. Everything is made into a fight with everyone not in their party. The only thing they stand on is opposition to our side....and all the propaganda and misrepresentation of our side.

Do you know those slogans leftists repeat like "my body my choice", or "no justice no peace", or just "black lives matter".....all those bumper sticker slogans and platitudes are called "thought stoppers"? They run on that shit and it shows.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

You can see every point with the statists leftists. They are a cult all the way. Individualism and liberal democracy are not welcome in their cult.

The GovCo establishment has these people so indoctrinated against us and so consumed with hating and opposing us that they dont even CARE what their elected officials do so long as they can "defeat" us. That's the recipe for authoritarianism. They are just marching along like Orwell wrote about towards the destruction of the country and since they already view themselves as the enlighted and intelligent ones.....they wont hear anything from us peasents. We are just ignorant, uneducated idiots supporting "white supremacy". This how cults lock people in so tightly. Some of them try to sell themselves as objective and reasonable so they can push a narrative that objective people can clearly see how duped and dumb WE are. As if none of us ever voted left and realized how bad it is and stopped.

:/

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Shit this thread is in the politics section because these people are firmly stuck on the stupid lie that everyone right of Stalin is a homophobe and we just all hate gay people.

Of course they have nothing to support this narrative. So when they come across someone who has issues with gay people and happens to lean away from the left they jump on it ad if that person proves we are all homophobes

Because they are a monolith they act like WE are a monolith. They are a collective.....so they see us as a collective.

And the homosexuals who batting for our team.....team liberty, team individual rights and liberty... team freedom....just get ignored like they dont exist, or get homophobic attacks flung at them from the left. They like do black people who reject their ghoulish authoritarian party.

They ignored the fact that Trump was the first pro same sex marriage from his start in the WH. Ignore he hired the first openly homosexual cabinet member, and fought internationally to decriminalize homosexuality in other countries and those human rights abuses.

They take our stances and twist them. Like our opposition to legislation that allows any male to identify as a woman and have unquestioned access to female spaces. That do not require a diagnosis or any steps to transition. That's transphobic. So not wanting opportunistic predators to have access to women and girls in female spaces is transphobic and we just have a problem with transpeople and somehow this is about religious people. Women and girls do not deserve sex based rights and to be safe from predators in female spaces because religious people hurt peoples feelings. So yeah I guess the revenge on religious people for having the audacity to have views leftists dont like comes in the way of punishing women and girls and making the country less safe for them.

It's just constant irrational bullshit.

Like....hey a fucking full on man just exposed his semi hard dick to women and girls in a wet spa area segregated to women and they couldnt make him leave and women are being raped by criminal men in prison.....and they be like "well trans people have been bullied and religious people have opinions we dont like, so....just suck it up. Learn how to fight like a guy. Itll be fine". This.....this epic dumbfuckery is how we all systematically lose all our rights. We aren't allowed to have a "problem" with transpeople and activists forcing this radical gender ideology that is using legislation to directly harm women
and ruin our rights.....but having a problem with religious people, for simply calling things sinful....is okay. Make it make sense. That's just hate....nothing more.

They say and do this stupid shit and still walk away thinking they are smarter and more enlightened.

They are most unthinking....naive....easily duped people in the country with the biggest most monstrous egos.

Last edited:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Now who will be the first "closet case" to come in here and jizz up the place?
Where does it say she was "mortified"? Anyway do you like the thought of shit covered penis and GAIDS?

They need this families drama to reaffirm to themselves that in America....disagreement with the leftwing hive and opposition to their policies (which often sound good on the surface but infringe on the rights of other people and extend the government reach into peoples lives) is hateful bigotry.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The leftes on Newstalkback HATE right whingers because the right whingers are climate change deniers.

Yeah. But they dont really listen to issue people have with it, though.

People like aoc who push expensive and imposing policy while using fear tactics that the world is gonna end in 12 years unless the government takes more taxes and assumes more control......while we see poor forest management and literally everything blamed on climate change really put people off.

People would be glad to get on board if the discussions were more reasonable and transparent.

Anecdotally I've witnessed people who yell for climate policy dont even do anything in their own life that considers the environment. They havent changed anything. Still use tons of plastic. Drive everywhere. Contribute to corporations with bad environmental practices. They dont wanna DO any work.