Anne Heche Dead @ 53

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
iUqONY7.png

Actress Anne Heche life support will be turned off after actress has viable organs checked for donation.
More...
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

eJiYsNw.png

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Wasn’t she a lesbian??? She took cocaine and drugs while driving. <the AiDS lifestyle is dangerous

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I am very sorry Anne Heche died. Miles too young.

I liked her.

RIP Anne!~
Did she pay your rent? Or helped kids in Africa againstvstarving of hunger? Had she brought a medicine against an illness?

The glorification for celebutards are insane. She was a drug addict and sinned being a lazzy.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A troubled woman from a troubled family. Her brother died by driving his car into a tree at high speed. I'll assume that's what she was trying to emulate here also...
She seemed like a suicidal person who wanted to die soon because she had no more purpose in life after she had peaked.

Her best years were behind her anyways.

She was just a pale reflection of what she once was in her prime.

Last edited:

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
Demons or no, this seems a horrible out.
If there's a gate for finding peace, I hope she made it.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Videos show her alive and unburnt being forced into an ambulance , reports say she talked to someone after the fire but was pronounced brain dead DOA .. things don't add up.. I've seen the helicopter footage and if that's her that's pretty fuckd up ..

Sources also say it's because she was involved in a movie (The Girl In Room 13) which may have triggered a response since it was about child sex trafficking and the elites..

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Crazy stuff

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
Not sure about being forced, but the original footage showed her covered under a white sheet and just before the gurney was to be pushed into the emergency vehicle, she sat up and flayled about.

Is that footage still available, or has it been scrubbed?

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Not sure about being forced, but the original footage showed her covered under a white sheet and just before the gurney was to be pushed into the emergency vehicle, she sat up and flayled about.

The guy pushing the stretcher pushed her back down when she bounced up and outta the sheet..

I seen 2 angles of the same footage , haven't seen the cctv of the crash yet , supposedly the car is moving really fast

It's all over instagram

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
It was hauling ass.
Missed the pushed back down part.
Lemme go looking...

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter

The guy pushing the stretcher pushed her back down when she bounced up and outta the sheet..

I seen 2 angles of the same footage , haven't seen the cctv of the crash yet , supposedly the car is moving really fast

It's all over instagram
Stop editing, ffs.
Insta is your source?

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

It's all over instagram
Stop editing, ffs.
Insta is your source?

Haha I can be fussy when I'm baked.. and I missed your question

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It's all over instagram

I've often wondered if the Hollywood Mafia's hit squad bumps off these stars or starlets who seem to die before their time but when they are past their best due date.

I think Randy Quaid called them 'Star Whackers' & their presence is real . They're probably the ones who loaded Alec Baldwins gUn too.

Heath Ledger as well?

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
Some so quickly are saying she was driving a mini coup. The cctv videos I first saw, was defo not a mini coup. Also, it was blue.

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter

It's all over instagram

I've often wondered if the Hollywood Mafia's hit squad bumps off these stars or starlets who seem to die before their time but when they are past their best due date.

I think Randy Quaid called them 'Star Whackers' & their presence is real . They're probably the ones who loaded Alec Baldwins gUn too.

Heath Ledger as well?
The shot girls husband is employed by the legal offices that back Hillary, fyi.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It's all over instagram

Heath Ledger as well?
The shot girls husband is employed by the legal offices that back Hillary.

I don't know who backs whom but it's noticeable how many Hollywood stars & figures mysteriously seem to die violent deaths before their time after they're no longer useful or profitable to the studios. Maybe they had enough of Anne Heche's antics so they decided to terminate her. Prior to this incident she was outta control.

No wonder so many refer to Hollywood as a cesspool.

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
My comments stand.
If there's a gate marked PEACE, I hope she found it.
Wasn't a mini coup.
She sat straight the hell up looking to fight.
And Alec shot the wife of someone that works for the legal team that backs Hillary.

The Alec/legal team connection isn't hard to find.