Another Day, More White Libtard Animals Molesting Kiddies

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I am comforted by the fact that no female was ever sexually assaulted before the scourge of transwomen were allowed to exist in society.

One day we will return to the days when women were completely sake. All we have to do is kill all the transwomen.

that would be an excellent start.

And no female will ever be raped again, right?

There are no deterrents for rape. People will always be raped like the little 7 yr old girl in my city a few days ago... by a 6' 2" monster aged 25 who should be executed and that isn't evil, that is justifiable.

But, I thought that if we murdered transwomen all rape would end? Rape will still happen. What a ripoff!

I said it was a good start, I don't recall saying it would end rape, you did.

Make no mistake about it.... I uphold a death penalty for rape..... there is no excuse for rape.... NONE.

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I am comforted by the fact that no female was ever sexually assaulted before the scourge of transwomen were allowed to exist in society.

One day we will return to the days when women were completely sake. All we have to do is kill all the transwomen.

There are no deterrents for rape. People will always be raped like the little 7 yr old girl in my city a few days ago... by a 6' 2" monster aged 25 who should be executed and that isn't evil, that is justifiable.

But, I thought that if we murdered transwomen all rape would end? Rape will still happen. What a ripoff!

Make no mistake about it.... I uphold a death penalty for rape..... the is no excuse for rape.... NONE.
You know lily is fat stupid and cant read

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Make no mistake about it.... I uphold a death penalty for rape..... the is no excuse for rape.... NONE.

I didn't say it would at all. You need to read that again. I asked you a question and a good start is something significant in terms of numbers. No transgroup has anything on heterosexual men as it relates to the degradation of women.

That's a fact. It's not an opinion. Seems that howling at the moon isn't the best strategy to address harm to women.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Is Matt gaetz hiding in your closet right now?

is he threatening you?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Lily

You have made your stance known to everyone, I have made my stance known on transgender freaks....they have transgressed on female rights, a big fat no, no as far as I am concerned..... they and their excusers can go and swan dive off a tall cliff.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
@Lily

You have made your stance known to everyone, I have made my stance known on transgender freaks....they have transgressed on female rights, a big fat no, no as far I am concerned..... they and their excusers can go and swan dive off a tall cliff.
Admin is going to be berry mad when he reads this

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
@Lily

You have made your stance known to everyone, I have made my stance known on transgender freaks....they have transgressed on female rights, a big fat no, no as far as I am concerned..... they and their excusers can go and swan dive off a tall cliff.

Yes, you have. But if I was working to protect women, I would choose to look at this with logic and not emotion. To each her own. I wish you success with protecting women as is your wont.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
@Lily

Yes, you have. But if I was working to protect women, I would choose to look at this with logic and not emotion. To each her own. I wish you success with protecting women as is your wont.
English. Do you speak it?

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
@Lily

I do. What troubles you?

Admin.

"Brother, can you spare a dime?" Trump
Site Supporter ☠️
@Lily

LOL, please explain your proudly belligerent approach to the Trans community?

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
@Lily

Please explain to the barely literate the difference between "wont" and "won't".

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
@Lily

Please when you run across a word you don't understand, don't despair or try and bluff your way past it, just goggle the word and learn its meaning, for example:

Wont vs. Won’t—What’s the Difference?
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

• Won’t is the correct way to contract will not.
  • Wont is a type of behavior that is specific to a person. It’s also the wrong way to spell won’t.
Bill competes in marathon races, as is his wont.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
@Lily

Please explain to the barely literate the difference between "wont" and "won't".
I thought he was supposed to be super smart, because he is uneducated?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
So simple to trigger these fools. Especially when they’re too stupid to understand what you’re talking about :LOL3:

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
@Lily

Please when you run across a word you don't understand, don't despair or try and bluff your way past it, just goggle the word and learn its meaning, for example:

• Wont is a type of behavior that is specific to a person. It’s also the wrong way to spell won’t.

And don't pay any mind to the bluster, allow them to save face.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Look, you stupid bitch, you people are the reason the death penalty takes 20 years. You're shit.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
@Lily

And don't pay any mind to the bluster, allow them to save face.
Agreed, let them "save face" for a graceful exit.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Look, you stupid bitch, you people are the reason the death penalty takes 20 years. You're shit.
Are we cross, Bald Midget #2?

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You're so upset. Sad.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

You're so upset. Sad.
And that makes me sad.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Very, ya cawk guzzling faggit! Too bad I'm STILL taller than you without hair!

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

We should be more understanding. These people tend to have high rates of anxiety and depression.

"Most of the research shows that people with alopecia have higher levels of anxiety and depression than controls. They also experience lower self esteem, poorer quality of life, and poorer body image."

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You're so upset. Sad.
Hell yea I'm mad! You terdz insist on saving the lives of child fucking and murdering predators while murdering 6 month old healthy babies! Normal people get BIG mad over that, dumb bitch!

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Very, ya cawk guzzling faggit! Too bad I'm STILL taller than you without hair!

How tall are you? I believe Admin is 6ft 3...