Another Day, More White Libtard Animals Molesting Kiddies

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I am comforted by the fact that no female was ever sexually assaulted before the scourge of transwomen were allowed to exist in society.

One day we will return to the days when women were completely sake. All we have to do is kill all the transwomen.

that would be an excellent start.

And no female will ever be raped again, right?

There are no deterrents for rape. People will always be raped like the little 7 yr old girl in my city a few days ago... by a 6' 2" monster aged 25 who should be executed and that isn't evil, that is justifiable.

But, I thought that if we murdered transwomen all rape would end? Rape will still happen. What a ripoff!
Look, you stupid bitch, you people are the reason the death penalty takes 20 years. You're shit.

You're so upset. Sad.
Hell yea I'm mad! You terdz insist on saving the lives of child fucking and murdering predators while murdering 6 month old healthy babies! Normal people get BIG mad over that, dumb bitch!

I hope you feel better soon!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I am comforted by the fact that no female was ever sexually assaulted before the scourge of transwomen were allowed to exist in society.

One day we will return to the days when women were completely sake. All we have to do is kill all the transwomen.

There are no deterrents for rape. People will always be raped like the little 7 yr old girl in my city a few days ago... by a 6' 2" monster aged 25 who should be executed and that isn't evil, that is justifiable.

But, I thought that if we murdered transwomen all rape would end? Rape will still happen. What a ripoff!
Look, you stupid bitch, you people are the reason the death penalty takes 20 years. You're shit.
Are we cross, Bald Midget #2?
Very, ya cawk guzzling faggit! Too bad I'm STILL taller than you without hair!

How tall are you? I believe Admin is 6ft 3...
6'. I believe you're thinking about the asshole dragging behind him!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You're so upset. Sad.
Hell yea I'm mad! You terdz insist on saving the lives of child fucking and murdering predators while murdering 6 month old healthy babies! Normal people get BIG mad over that, dumb bitch!

Well, thats only gonna happen when you cunts agree that child predators should be executed. That means never, ya nasty bitch!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

6'. I believe you're thingking about the asshole dragging behind him!

I don't think he's dragging you behind him.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You're so upset. Sad.

Well, thats only gonna happen when you cunts agree that child predators should be executed. That means never, ya nasty bitch!

Not my problem.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You're so upset. Sad.

Not my problem.
Duh, I didnt say it was your problem, but it is your defect.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You're so upset. Sad.

Not my problem.
Duh, I didnt say it was your problem, but it is your defect.

It's not a defect, it's a feature.

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️

Well then what's with all your body dysphoria?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

When you say six foot, is that in Cowboy Boots, made of Spanish Leather?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Corinthian leather?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Corinthian leather?
But of course!

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
There appears to be two different points being made here.

One regarding transgendered people and opinions on that.

The other being that Flame Board favourite of child molestatation to which we all agree should be a capital offence.

If one in ten people are gay then we have at least a couple of gay members. They seem to remain quiet about their sexuality for fear of being kerb stomped. If this puff is posting CP then it should be banned and reported. If not, then it should speak up, fight for thier opinion and allow us to argue the toss with them.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Naw, thats barefoot, taking a shit on your chest, faggit!

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
I paid £45 quid the other week to go see this bloke, the most I've ever paid to watch a comedian'

He does make some incisive points though.

Enjoy

OP
OP

Shen Li

Factory Bastard
It seems boys are also not safe from these white libtard animals.

A 25-year-old transgender woman was sentenced Wednesday to more than five years in prison for engaging in sex acts with teenage boys — one of them 13 — she propositioned on streets in north Torrance.

The boys, authorities said, did not know their female partner was biologically male until they were later contacted by detectives conducting a child molestation investigation.
Jane Maria Nicholson, who formerly served on the board of the South Bay LGBT Center, agreed to a plea deal with prosecutors just days before jury selection was expected to begin for her trial in Torrance Superior Court.

Last week, facing up to 12 years in prison, Nicholson had rejected a deal to serve four years behind bars for crimes involving four boys in exchange for a no-contest or guilty plea in court. Nicholson reconsidered Wednesday when she learned Torrance police had this week identified a fifth victim — a 14-year-old Lawndale boy who allegedly had received oral sex.
NEWS_170209506_AR_0_TZMQJSMZLQKP.jpg

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

A 25-year-old transgender woman was sentenced Wednesday to more than five years in prison for engaging in sex acts with teenage boys — one of them 13 — she propositioned on streets in north Torrance.

The boys, authorities said, did not know their female partner was biologically male until they were later contacted by detectives conducting a child molestation investigation.
Jane Maria Nicholson, who formerly served on the board of the South Bay LGBT Center, agreed to a plea deal with prosecutors just days before jury selection was expected to begin for her trial in Torrance Superior Court.

Last week, facing up to 12 years in prison, Nicholson had rejected a deal to serve four years behind bars for crimes involving four boys in exchange for a no-contest or guilty plea in court. Nicholson reconsidered Wednesday when she learned Torrance police had this week identified a fifth victim — a 14-year-old Lawndale boy who allegedly had received oral sex.
the left loves their transgender filth and will probably riot and burn down a black owned business over this

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

the left loves their transgender filth and will probably riot and burn down a black owned business over this
Hi America, I'm Ted Bundy a rising young Star in Washington State Republican Politics, and when I am not brutally raping & killing pretty young girls, I sometimes hang out with the humans to practice "normal"

bundy-with-blonde.jpg

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
formerly served on the board of the South Bay LGBT Center

Holy fuck, these sick fucks have infiltrated at all levels.

I can understand why your run of the mill faggots and dykes want the "T" dropped from LGBT. These transgender freaks give deviant behaviout a bad name.

Admin, do you think the "T" should be dropped? Or are you good being lumped together with these predators?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Hi America, I'm Ted Bundy a rising young Star in Washington State Republican Politics, and when I am not brutally raping & killing pretty young girls, I sometimes hang out with the humans to practice "normal"

bundy-with-blonde.jpg
how many generations of rampant inbreeding and moose rape do you suppose it took for your ancestors to ensure you'd grow up to be the dumbest dopey fuckspaz imaginable?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

bundy-with-blonde.jpg
^^^Only this faggit thinks is fair to let trannies rape and murder since Ted Bundy did. Hey faggit, wouldnt that mean all trannies get to sit in ol sparky too?

OP
OP

Shen Li

Factory Bastard
formerly served on the board of the South Bay LGBT Center

Holy fuck, these sick fucks have infiltrated at all levels.

I can understand why your run of the mill faggots and dykes want the "T" dropped from LGBT. These transgender freaks give deviant behaviout a bad name.

Admin, do you think the "T" should be dropped? Or are you good being lumped together with these predators?
Gays and lesbians are starting to wake up and give a wide berth to those sick white male predators in skirts.

OP
OP

Shen Li

Factory Bastard

bundy-with-blonde.jpg
^^^Only this faggit thinks is fair to let trannies rape and murder since Ted Bundy did. Hey faggit, wouldnt that mean all trannies get to sit in ol sparky too?
Fair's fair.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Ostracizing tranny scum for being sick deviants seems to really trigger that snowflake admin

lol