Another right-wing extremist objecting to your vaccines...lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

But you hate black people, so why are you defending a black woman's analogy between post-slavery papers and vaccine papers? Shouldn't you be applauding the request for vaccine passports instead of applauding this woman's stance? Makes no sense to me, friend.

Absolutely none of us hate black people. That's just part of the hateful bullshit the left SAYS about us that is not true.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

But you hate black people, so why are you defending a black woman's analogy between post-slavery papers and vaccine papers? Shouldn't you be applauding the request for vaccine passports instead of applauding this woman's stance? Makes no sense to me, friend.
His dislike of niggers negates a piece written by a black mayor? Ok, dummy.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Absolutely none of us hate black people. That's just part of the hateful bullshit the left SAYS about us that is not true.

Wow. That's an absolute straight-up lie, you gaslighter. Do you honestly think anyone with a brain will buy it? Jesus fucking Christ on a stick.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Wow. That's an absolute straight-up lie, you gaslighter. Do you honestly think anyone with a brain will buy it? Jesus fucking Christ on a stick.

Accusing us of "hating black people" is a lie, and then saying "do you think anyone with a brain will buy it" is gaslighting.

You guys have a mindless habit of just believing shit that isnt true because its said a lot.

You believe people not left hate black people just like so many people believed lemmings dove off cliffs. People with brains dont buy generalizations like this. I've seen people on your end of politics spew some of the most racist shit I've ever seen.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Jesus on a stick? You blasphemous leftist!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Accusing us of "hating black people" is a lie, and then saying "do you think anyone with a brain will buy it" is gaslighting.

You guys have a mindless habit of just believing shit that isnt true because its said a lot.

You believe people not left hate black people just like so many people believed lemmings dove off cliffs. People with brains dont buy generalizations like this. I've seen people on your end of politics spew some of the most racist shit I've ever seen.

There are a number of righties on here who post vile open and covert hatred of blacks on here regularly. The reason Yahoo closed their comments sections was because of the rampant racism. The whites who were distressed about Obama just because he was black were very vocal. Calling the freak who murdered Trayvon Martin a guy who acted in self defense? Constantly claiming there's no such thing as white privilege? Pure racism. The list goes on and on. How do type that stuff with a straight face?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

No. Wrong. Jesus fucking Christ on a stick. Get it right.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
There are a number of righties on here who post vile open and covert hatred of blacks on here regularly. NIGGER!
The reason Yahoo closed their comments sections was because of the rampant racism. NIGGER!
The whites who were distressed about Obama just because he was black were very vocal. NIGGER!
Calling the freak who murdered Trayvon Martin a guy who acted in self defense? NIGGER!
Constantly claiming there's no such thing as white privilege? NIGGER!
Pure racism. NIGGER!
The list goes on and on. Get raped, whore!
How do type that stuff with a straight face? Easy, I tell nigger jokes until I no longer LOL!

Does this help your narrative?

BTW, you festering twat, yahoo eliminated all right wing commenters about 10 years ago. After their comment section was 99.9% left wing loon, they STILL shut it down. You're a serial lying whore.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

There are a number of righties on here who post vile open and covert hatred of blacks on here regularly. The reason Yahoo closed their comments sections was because of the rampant racism. The whites who were distressed about Obama just because he was black were very vocal. Calling the freak who murdered Trayvon Martin a guy who acted in self defense? Constantly claiming there's no such thing as white privilege? Pure racism. The list goes on and on. How do type that stuff with a straight face?

You said "blacks" but you miss the fact they are talking about criminals and bums.

The rest of the shit you are saying is opinion. I see shit tons of more damaging racism coming from Democrats and left wingers.

No one on the right thinks destroying minority communities is acceptable. They know black people are capable of having ID. They dont view skin color as any sort of thing.

I have plenty of right wing black friends who get disgusting racist abuse from leftists. Regularly. Admin here spews racism weekly.

There havent been right wing people on Yahoo in over a decade. So....

Blaming racism for the Martin case is lazy.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

No. Wrong. Jesus fucking Christ on a stick. Get it right.
You’re such a pegging feminist! You make baby Jesus weep and wail and gnash his teefies!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You said "blacks" but you miss the fact they are talking about criminals and bums.

The rest of the shit you are saying is opinion. I see shit tons of more damaging racism coming from Democrats and left wingers.

No one on the right thinks destroying minority communities is acceptable. They know black people are capable of having ID. They dont view skin color as any sort of thing.

I have plenty of right wing black friends who get disgusting racist abuse from leftists. Regularly. Admin here spews racism weekly.

God, you are so stupid it's infuriating. Do you really buy the shit you shovel?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

God, you are so stupid it's infuriating. Do you really buy the shit you shovel?
I’m picturing you naked and enraged, feet splayed apart, hands on hips, with your obnoxiously large black strap-on all in a quiver! Yeeeeeeeeehaaaaa!
:OMGLOL: