Another Victim of Cancel Culture

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
16th South Carolina Volunteer Infantry which was recruited from Greenville county and black Confederate soldiers. Over 65,000 black Confederates served in uniform during the War for Southern Independence. Notice the picture with both white and blacks sitting at the same table during this vet reunion photo.

253527488_4460487290699357_1102945925431228571_n.jpg
So they chose to fight with the Democrats....Interesting.

At the time, it was more about State's rights, and fighting off an invasion that affected their way of life.
.. and dey buhleeved dat shidt :LOL3:
well, then they would have deserved being forced back into the fields.

Sherman and the likes were killing ALL, even the negroes. Also the blacks were not gonna sit idly by and watch the homes they lived in get burnt down. Or their food taken or burned. They needed to survive too.

Maybe some freed slaves who owned property, eh.

A lot of slaves, if they wasnt free and fought, stayed behind, and watched over their masters land and family.
So? Do you think that means slavery was all good? They stayed because they had no other life to go to. Jesus.

I think the antebellum South was slavery for poor Whites too - which were over 90% of the South's White population at that time. The slave owners used that system to keep them poor. So that Old South must have been like a feudal society with the Rhett Butlers/Scarlets O'Hara living in Mansions while the poor White masses toiled away for them. Many poor Whites did not own land but we're sharecroppers. That was a similar arrangement to Medieval Europe of Lords and the serfs.

Yes, there was definitely indentured servitude. At least for some of them, there was a light at the end of the tunnel if they worked themselves half to death.

I think if the poor Southern Whites weren't sharecropper serfs, many of them were in prisons as a number of those states were penal colonies before American independence. So I think there may have been truth that most Southern Whites weren't actually fighting for the maintenance of slavery but just to keep food on the table. The slave owners tho appeared to be fighting to maintain the institution of slavery

Actually Joe, the wealthy slave owners were exempt from fighting. If there was more than 15 (I think?) slaves on a plantation, they didnt have to fight. There was a lot of blacks that owned slaves too, more than 100 at a time.

Only the wealthy owned them. Very few. So yes, the majority were fighting for their homes, families, food, etc.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
16th South Carolina Volunteer Infantry which was recruited from Greenville county and black Confederate soldiers. Over 65,000 black Confederates served in uniform during the War for Southern Independence. Notice the picture with both white and blacks sitting at the same table during this vet reunion photo.

At the time, it was more about State's rights, and fighting off an invasion that affected their way of life.

Sherman and the likes were killing ALL, even the negroes. Also the blacks were not gonna sit idly by and watch the homes they lived in get burnt down. Or their food taken or burned. They needed to survive too.

A lot of slaves, if they wasnt free and fought, stayed behind, and watched over their masters land and family.
So? Do you think that means slavery was all good? They stayed because they had no other life to go to. Jesus.

I think the antebellum South was slavery for poor Whites too - which were over 90% of the South's White population at that time. The slave owners used that system to keep them poor. So that Old South must have been like a feudal society with the Rhett Butlers/Scarlets O'Hara living in Mansions while the poor White masses toiled away for them. Many poor Whites did not own land but we're sharecroppers. That was a similar arrangement to Medieval Europe of Lords and the serfs.

Yes, there was definitely indentured servitude. At least for some of them, there was a light at the end of the tunnel if they worked themselves half to death.

I think if the poor Southern Whites weren't sharecropper serfs, many of them were in prisons as a number of those states were penal colonies before American independence. So I think there may have been truth that most Southern Whites weren't actually fighting for the maintenance of slavery but just to keep food on the table. The slave owners tho appeared to be fighting to maintain the institution of slavery

Actually Joe, the wealthy slave owners were exempt from fighting. If there was more than 15 (I think?) slaves on a plantation, they didnt have to fight. There was a lot of blacks that owned slaves too, more than 100 at a time.

Only the wealthy owned them. Very few. So yes, the majority were fighting for their homes, families, food, etc.

That doesn't mean the owners didn't send them to fight anyway.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Nah, Im saying the wealthy slave owners, didnt have to fight. It was a law that made them exempt.

Did some slaves get sent to fight? Yeah. Did some slaves fight voluntarily? Yeah.

Holt Collier is one example, he was 17, and couldnt legally fight. He snuck off, and joined the fighting. But after seeing how good of a marksman he was, they let him stay.

Many young boys fought. They would write the number 18 on a piece of paper, and stick it in their boot. So they wasnt lying when they said they were "over 18".

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
The most interesting thing about this thread is that Peachy, er, I mean "Levon from the West Coast," broke out the Vermeer again for his avatar.

I guess there ain't no sense in pretending anymore.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
9a3f238c0b75a5881fdb4e256f67b9e9.jpg

A great woman erased from history by idiots.

The branding of the syrup was a tribute to this woman’s gifts and talents. Now future generations will not even know this beautiful woman existed. What a shame.

The world knew her as “Aunt Jemima”, but her given name was Nancy Green and she was a true American success story. She was born a slave in 1834 Montgomery County, KY. and became a wealthy superstar in the advertising world, as its first living trademark. Green was 56-yrs old when she was selected as spokesperson for a new ready-mixed, self-rising pancake flour and made her debut in 1893 at a fair and exposition in Chicago.

She demonstrated the pancake mix and served thousands of pancakes, and became an immediate star. She was a good storyteller, her personality was warm and appealing, and her showmanship was exceptional. Her exhibition booth drew so many people that special security personnel were assigned to keep the crowds moving.

Nancy Green was signed to a lifetime contract, traveled on promotional tours all over the country, and was extremely well paid. Her financial freedom and stature as a national spokesperson enabled her to become a leading advocate against poverty and in favor of equal rights for all Americans. She maintained her job until her death in 1923, at age 89.

This was a remarkable woman, and sadly she has been ERASED by politics. in this cancel culture insanity we now inhabit.

I see. A great businesswoman should be depicted as a slave. Good story.

OP
OP
Levon

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
The most interesting thing about this thread is that Peachy, er, I mean "Levon from the West Coast," broke out the Vermeer again for his avatar.

I figured you for less of a meat head than FairyAnn, but I guess ya can't get above yer raising. :Happy5:

You clowns gotta have Peachy, here's a crumb.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

I figured you for less of a meat head than FairyAnn, but I guess ya can't get above yer raising. :Happy5:

You should never figure, doesn't tend to work out all the time.

So, who do you prefer to beat off to every month or so when you've stored up enough juice, Natalie Portman at 14 in that Hitman movie, or the young Dutch gal with no eyebrows wearing someone else's ear ring?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
seriously, I can't believe you fucking idiots still fucking go on about the civil war.

You people need psychiatrists and some sort of medication... A whole bottle of sleeping pills will do it.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

You should never figure, doesn't tend to work out all the time.

So, who do you prefer to beat off to every month or so when you've stored up enough juice, Natalie Portman at 14 in that Hitman movie, or the young Dutch gal with no eyebrows wearing someone else's ear ring?
:LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Nah, Im saying the wealthy slave owners, didnt have to fight. It was a law that made them exempt.

Did some slaves get sent to fight? Yeah. Did some slaves fight voluntarily? Yeah.

Holt Collier is one example, he was 17, and couldnt legally fight. He snuck off, and joined the fighting. But after seeing how good of a marksman he was, they let him stay.

Many young boys fought. They would write the number 18 on a piece of paper, and stick it in their boot. So they wasnt lying when they said they were "over 18".

And yet all those Confederate Generals were mostly wealthy men and had large Holdings of slaves. So they Def had a financial stake in leading their armies. Not saying it was the working class Southerners they led into battle tho.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
seriously, I can't believe you fucking idiots still fucking go on about the civil war.

You people need psychiatrists and some sort of medication... A whole bottle of sleeping pills will do it.

These same people want blacks to let go of having a history of enslavement in this country. Go figure.
They can hang onto that bullshit for dear life but I'm not gonna be sympathetic to ANY asshole for what their long dead relatives went through and I damn well aint gonna feel guilty over it.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

These same people want blacks to let go of having a history of enslavement in this country. Go figure.
They can hang onto that bullshit for dear life but I'm not gonna be sympathetic to ANY asshole for what their long dead relatives went through and I damn well aint gonna feel guilty over it.

It's not about feeling guilt. Fuck guilt, it's a self-indulgent and selfish emotion.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Over 65,000 black Confederates served in uniform during the War for Southern Independence. Notice the picture with both white and blacks sitting at the same table during this vet reunion photo.

This is akin to WW2, where Hitler had Jewish soldiers in the German army.

Conflicts are never just black and white, with Germany supposedly trying to genocide the Jews or the American South wanting to enslave every single black person..... there are always grey areas and a lot more to the story than the Politically Correct narrative peddled in mainstream academia and by the Lugenpresse.

Last edited:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Over 65,000 black Confederates served in uniform during the War for Southern Independence. Notice the picture with both white and blacks sitting at the same table during this vet reunion photo.

This is akin to WW2, where Hitler had Jewish soldiers in the German army.

Conflicts are never just black and white, with Germany supposedly trying to genocide the Jews or the American South wanting to enslave every single black person..... there are always grey areas and a lot more to the story than the Politically Correct narrative peddled in mainstream academia and by the Lugenpresse.

Oh I know man, I know!

Its always clueless people who never lived in those areas, that think they know everything cause its what they were "taught".

You see how they look at me, "KKK Blaze", lol. When the majority of the things I learned were from an old black man. I can go on and on about all that.

Cancel Culture is for weak pussies that live pampered selfish lives.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Relax admong. You can still savor the texture and imagine a big black cock in your mouth whenever you eat a snickers bar when your local gloryhole happens to be closed.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
You can imagine admong on pins and needles over the thought of a cock vein being removed from a candy bar that reminds him of his favorite comfort food

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Shore Peachy pooh, because I'm the only person who sees right through your pointless charade. :facepalm: