Oerdin Loves Andy!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
188021294_10159300849574549_9085856662989403859_n.jpg

Yeah political violence is a big funny joke.

But when normal people protest at the Capitol it's comparable to 9/11.

But oh so silly to be angry at violent terrorists mobs who have murdered, brutalized innocent people and destroyed communities.

I used to think people were being dramatic when they said leftists hated America and Americans. After seeing Kenosha and what the left finds offensive.....I dont doubt that.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

But oh so silly to be angry at violent terrorists mobs who have murdered, brutalized innocent people and destroyed communities.

I used to think people were being dramatic when they said leftists hated America and Americans. After seeing Kenosha and what the left finds offensive.....I dont doubt that.

Even Antifa hasn't blasted into our government buildings and defecated and spread the feces all over the walls. Those are your "tourists" and American "patriots". Disgusting pigs.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️

DFdkNMM.gif

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

DFdkNMM.gif
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

DFdkNMM.gif
settle down dick sleeve. We don't speak cock suck around here

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Violent Racist Democrat Anteefas Marching on The Capital!!!

198189836_10226826987326686_1390436931778661696_n.jpg

"Corporate media wants you to think they are Trumptards!" IQ45

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Aidsman still trying to push the insurrection conspiracy, ehh? LOL! What a faggit. Hey, how'd that cop die, faggit? PWN3D! Oh yea, whats the name of that cop that shot that unarmed woman? KA-POWNED! Imagine if she was a democRAT nigger! BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHA! DOUBLE-KA-POWN3D!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
We have Democrats using the law as a political weapon to abuse and harm nonviolent law abiding citizens because of their political beliefs. All while they refuse to equally apply the law to the criminals whom are on their side. We are losing the rule of law in America and it is entirely the Democrats who have done this.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
In response to an unjust political prosecution of an Portland Rapid Response Officer (riot team) the entire PRR has mass resigned. Far left mayor Ted Wheeler was forced to beg them not to as Antifa is already planning a riot tonight in order to destroy things while the city no longer has a riot response team.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You can see the bullshit "assault" here. It literally is just a riot control officer pushing down an armed fleeing rioters who had just attacked police so the rioters could be captured and arrested. In short, all he did was do his job with an absolute minimum of force necessary.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Remember how retards like admin lied and claimed BLM has nothing to do with Antifa? Yeah, while they identify as being different branches of the same co.munist movement. That is why Antifa is always at BLM events causing violence just as BLM losers are often at Antifa riots.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
We have Democrats using the law as a political weapon to abuse and harm nonviolent law abiding citizens because of their political beliefs. All while they refuse to equally apply the law to the criminals whom are on their side. We are losing the rule of law in America and it is entirely the Democrats who have done this.

I very genuinely hate these people. With a pure, unmitigated hatred that I typically reserve for child rapists and animal abusers.

I hate them as deeply as that. And I can vow, I'll hate them with the purest of hate for the rest of my life.

I could kill them, and not feel like I killed a person. In fact, I'd feel....1 or 2 or 10 corpses closer to restoring peace and harmony in the country. 1 or 2 or 10 less monsters on the street that would try to burn children alive.

Omg I hate them. With a hatred that burns hotter than 10 thousand suns.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Proud Bois are peace loving good guys that just want to pray and make Murrica Great!

The dark skinned tough guy early on in this vid, was their dear leader that was actually an FBI Snitch (LOL, you can't make this shit up!)
But watch the sense of community and companionship that oozes from these young men!

But if you challenge these meatheads, with violence against their barely contained violence, Trumptard's pee their panties and cry in snowflake

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Proud Bois are peace loving good guys that just want to pray and make Murrica Great!

The dark skinned tough guy early on in this vid, was their dear leader that was actually an FBI Snitch (LOL, you can't make this shit up!)
But watch the sense of community and companionship that oozes from these young men!

But if you challenge these meatheads, with violence against their barely contained violence, Trumptard's pee their panties and cry in snowflake

That’s why proud boys be fucking you noodle neck soy boys up any time Yall clash

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

He was caught and was being hidden and sheltered in the NFAC/New Black Panther compound outside Atlanta. Amazing how there are all these Black supremacist shootings/murders yet the media just refuses to cover them.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

He was caught and was being hidden and sheltered in the NFAC/New Black Panther compound outside Atlanta. Amazing how there are all these Black supremacist shootings/murders yet the media just refuses to cover them.

I heard this nigger was caught living in his natural habitat, A TREE! BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHA! A shame the cops didnt shoot this nigger 10,000 times. I'd have settled for a single round from my 300 Win Mag! Then I'd have shit in the diner plate sized hole in this niggers chest!