Oerdin Loves Andy!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yep there are endless examples of this. They've destroyed the country.

And most of these people genuinely think it's a game, like Admin. It's some "blood sport" and it's about "how you play it".

Completely fucked up and partisans have destroyed the country. We are being turned into a 3rd world because people want to "play games".

You’re giving admin way too much credit! Lol

I'm quoting them!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Yep there are endless examples of this. They've destroyed the country.

And most of these people genuinely think it's a game, like Admin. It's some "blood sport" and it's about "how you play it".

Completely fucked up and partisans have destroyed the country. We are being turned into a 3rd world because people want to "play games".

You’re giving admin way too much credit! Lol

I'm quoting them!

pug-dog.gif

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Look at those fucking morons. Imagine being a white guy and standing next to a banner like that....

Antifa_Smash_The_White_Man_March_Trump_2017_inauguration.jpg
4 white men holding up a sign saying "smash the white man"

Goes to show you just how stupid liberals are

I've confronted these sort of mongs in the past, their argument is that they're referring to teh oppressive patriarchy and white supremacism, not white people in general. They basically just make it up as they go along....

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Look at those fucking morons. Imagine being a white guy and standing next to a banner like that....

I've confronted these sort of mongs in the past, their argument is that they're referring to teh oppressive patriarchy and white supremacism, not white people in general. They basically just make it up as they go along....

Yeah it's good propaganda. They can spread racist hatred while blaming some concept of "whiteness".

It's really very disgusting and ignorant. Racism always is.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Yeah it's good propaganda. They can spread racist hatred while blaming some concept of "whiteness".

I think they got the idea from this guy;

15741303_941396259329468_5969411020550632307_n.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I think they got the idea from this guy;

15741303_941396259329468_5969411020550632307_n.jpg

Definately not a Christain.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Those damned Buddhists and their anti-white racism!

I know dont know much about Buddahism to know what their beliefs are but that sort of rhetoric is specifically condemned as evil in the eyes of God ....Christ Himself.

God created all life and all diversity. You see all kinds of different insects, felines, birds, plants. And.....humans.

That guy is speaking evil against the nature of God.

If he is claiming to be a follower of Christ, he is a wicked heretic and Jesus specifically warned of wolves such as this.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Gawd damn sometimes I really miss Seattle… especially when there is sooo much stoopid everywhere else.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I know dont know much about Buddahism to know what their beliefs are but that sort of rhetoric is specifically condemned as evil in the eyes of God ....Christ Himself.

God created all life and all diversity. You see all kinds of different insects, felines, birds, plants. And.....humans.

If he is claiming to be a follower of Christ, he is a wicked heretic and Jesus specifically warned of wolves such as this.

Nah that ain't a Christian, it's a Jew Lol.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Nah that ain't a Christian, it's a Jew Lol.

"These things says (K)the First and the Last, who was dead, and came to life: 9 “I know your works, tribulation, and poverty (but you are (L)rich); and I know the blasphemy of (M)those who say they are Jews and are not, (N)but are a [e]synagogue of Satan. 10 (O)Do not fear any of those things which you are about to suffer. Indeed, the devil is about to throw some of you into prison, that you may be tested, and you will have tribulation ten days. (P)Be faithful until death, and I will give you (Q)the crown of life." Revelation 2

"Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, who say they are Jews and are not, but do lie — behold, I will make them to come and worship at thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee." Revelation 3

"What is the synagogue of Satan in Revelation? | GotQuestions.org"
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It is good news that one of the three Antifa propagandist teachers at this Sacramento school district is getting fired but so far nothing is being down about two other teachers who were spewing the same Antifa lies.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Loving the way Andy Ngo has admin spazzing out like a karen with her hair on fire

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hahaha! Remember that pedophile man who pretended to be a woman at the Wii Spa in L.A.? Yeah, it turns out he is totally a convicted pedophile.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It is also known from witnesses that the far left transgender pedophile had an erect penis and he menaced and harassed an under aged girl. No, sexually harassing underage girls is not ok.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Antifa terrorist who stabbed a hispanic man at a no vaccine mandate rally is arrested.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The little fag tried to dye his hair to look different. I got money which says he tries to claim to be a woman to get out of male prison.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It is also known from witnesses that the far left transgender pedophile had an erect penis and he menaced and harassed an under aged girl. No, sexually harassing underage girls is not ok.

Speaking of left wing pedophiles from the west... You know you are completely wrong when even the Taliban corrects you about your promotion of PLEASE ASS BOX ME!.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

So even though people are openly admitting antifa is a thing, and what they do, you still chose to deny reality and gaslight.

This guy flat out admitted he was teaching kids to be "revolutionaries" for antifa.

But yeah whatever. All you people do is lie.