Oerdin Loves Andy!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Ahahaha, Seamajor is having a meltdown and going on yet another neg rep spree because he dislikes reality about violent leftist terrorists being exposed.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Quick question. How many Anteefa members have been indicted and convicted?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hundreds. This thread details a small fraction of them and it you could read the evidence is there.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Plenty of Antifa and very few supposed "proud boys" for anything meaningful. Hundreds and hundreds of violent Antifa terrorists though I give you corrupt leftist D.Ams have tried to protect violent left wing terrorists.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Plenty of Antifa and very few supposed "proud boys" for anything meaningful. Hundreds and hundreds of violent Antifa terrorists though I give you corrupt leftist D.Ams have tried to protect violent left wing terrorists.

Am I supposed to believe your assumptions and guesses?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
you still trying to reason with that ped0 moron with facts?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
What facts amigo. Since when are your guesses facts? Ive posted 3 or 4 links that are facts.

Dear fool, read the damn thread and you will see the facts. Sadly, you don't seem intelligent enough to do that.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Dear fool, read the damn thread and you will see the facts. Sadly, you don't seem intelligent enough to do that.
Your assumptions and opinions are meaningless, not to mention you’re wrong. Come up with something solid for a change.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Almost 500 members of your team have been. You you understand this fact?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
He keeps demanding proof and evidence in a thread with hundreds of links and evidence. I mean, how dumb can someone be?
Well, it's seamajor so you could expect a more cogent response out of a potted plant

that's why I just point and laugh at him and call him a Ped0 and move on. No sense in expecting anything worthless out of a puddle of diarrhea

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Well, it's seamajor so you could expect a more cogent response out of a potted plant

that's why I just point and laugh at him and call him a Ped0 and move on. No sense in expecting anything worthless out of a puddle of diarrhea
:Awesomeness: Stumpy just can’t escape his love for children. He’s already posted his favorite phrases 9 times this morning. Poor Dwarf

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
He keeps demanding proof and evidence in a thread with hundreds of links and evidence. I mean, how dumb can someone be?
Truth and evidence. It’s what makes the earth spin. So far you’ve posted some meaningless BS. Let me ask again, how many Anteefa members have been convicted?