Oerdin Loves Andy!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Lynchings will eventually happen if these trannie nutjobs don't start behaving themselves.

Antifa faggots deserve to be shot on sight and all organisers/donors given lengthy prison sentences.

The state refuses to tackle far left extremism because the deep state funds it.

Hey Scouse, maybe you can tell us how many Antifa members have been convicted. Oerdin hasn’t a clue.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Presumably not as many as should have, considering how prevalent far left extremism is in the US establishment.

So in other words, none. Go check how many convictions the proud boys/ Capital rioters have received. Looks like it’s approaching 500 and growing. Don’t take my word for it. Check it yourself

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Lynchings will eventually happen if these trannie nutjobs don't start behaving themselves.

Antifa faggots deserve to be shot on sight and all organisers/donors given lengthy prison sentences.

The state refuses to tackle far left extremism because the deep state funds it.

We saw all of the Democraps funding bail funds for Antifa and BLM. We saw them providing "community funds" where cities gave millions to left wing terrorist organizations. Their sole aim was to be the street militants for the Democraps and to demand ever more taxpayer funds to do it.

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hey Scouse, maybe you can tell us how many Antifa members have been convicted. Oerdin hasn’t a clue.

We literally have an 80+ page thread detailing arrests and convictions yet you are to stupid to read it despite posting in it. You can't make up this level of retardation.

Who do you think you are fooling, clown?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Presumably not as many as should have, considering how prevalent far left extremism is in the US establishment.
So basically the child molestors point is that since the lib bastards refuse to hold antifa members accountable for their crimes no crimes were committed

Stupidity on full display

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
We literally have an 80+ page thread detailing arrests and convictions yet you are to stupid to read it despite posting in it. You can't make up this level of retardation.

So I ask again dummy. How many Antifa members were indicted? Neither or the short fat turd have an answer.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Seamajor simply must be mentally disabled. His question has been answered dozens of times yet he is still to stupid to read the thread. He is just a lazy and dishonest pile of shit.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Seamajor simply must be mentally disabled. His question has been answered dozens of times yet he is still to stupid to read the thread. He is just a lazy and dishonest pile of shit.

Ive read it 6 times. Almost 500 proud boy convictions. Zero Antifa convictions. Who’s lazy, and a dishonest pice of shit. After 86 pages of this shit, you’re still failing

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Where are the Antifa convictions?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
A great local news report about a violent Antifa mob who rioted and attacked random people here in San Diego's Pacific Beach community last month. It is sad that the free weekly newspaper The San Diego Weekly Reader seems to be the last place still doing honest journalism in town.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

How many convictions?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Andy Ngo, who also does excellent journalism and who wrote the NYT's best selling book "Antifa: Unmasked", also reported on that event. I have been trying to get my hands on Antifa: Unmasked because of all the great reviews but it is sold out every where. Even Amazon is sold out of copies.

How many Antifa convictions?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Ive read it 6 times. Almost 500 proud boy convictions. Zero Antifa convictions. Who’s lazy, and a dishonest pice of shit. After 86 pages of this shit, you’re still failing

Then you haven't read anything because this thread details hundreds of convictions. Have you thought of checking yourself in for mentally health care? You probably should as you appear to be in a delusional state. Antifa killed several people.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please prove it or shut the fuck up. Prove your claim. So far you havent . Proud boy convictions, almost 500. You’re such a fool. Prove what you claim.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
no matter how much he denies it sewage will always be a ped0

just look at how he supports ped0s sexualizing children

sick freak

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
One of the hundreds of guilty verdicts which ped0 lies and pretends not to exist.