Anti-masker MURDERS grocery store clerk

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
over request to wear a mask.

The poor cashier was just doing her job.

What the fuck is wrong with people? And don't tell me the killer was acting in self defense.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
he was a crazed lunatic

and who is "you people"? We don't support animals like this the way you assholes support BLM rioters no matter who they harm

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
This is a horrifying event. The US is devolving quickly into an unmanageable shit show. I would advise anyone who can to get out of there.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
he was a crazed lunatic

and who is "you people"? We don't support animals like this the way you assholes support BLM rioters no matter who they harm

You are always talking about murdering liberals. ALWAYS.

Please link to any post I made ever in support of a rioter.

And please link to where I said "you people' in the op, @Biggie Smiles .

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
This is a horrifying event. The US is devolving quickly into an unmanageable shit show. I would advise anyone who can to get out of there.
yeah, get rid of all the scum bag liberals and we'll be just fine

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
he was a crazed lunatic

Please link to any post |I mde ever in support of a rioter.
and you know this store clerk was a liberal how again?

Where did I say that?
What did me wanting to see the liberals who are corrupting society dead have to do with this shop clerk and the monster that killed her?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

What the fuck is wrong with people? And don't tell me the killer was acting in self defense.

For the last 20 years, Judge Judy has been warning people approaching other people in incidences like road rage. She says there are nuts everywhere so don't provoke people.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

For the last 20 years, Judge Judy has been warning people approaching other people in incidences like road rage. She says there are nuts everywhere so don't provoke people.

Asking anti-maskers to wear a mask when it's your job to do so should not provoke anyone. People need to stop being complete psychos and just put on a god damn mask.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
he was a crazed lunatic

Where did I say that?
What did me wanting to see the liberals who are corrupting society dead have to do with this shop clerk and the monster that killed her?

It has to do with you being a psycho who wants people you disagree with to be murdered. Not much different than the psycho who disagreed with wearing a mask and so committed murder.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
he was a crazed lunatic

Where did I say that?

It has to do with you being a psycho who wants people you disagree with to be murdered. Not much different than the psycho who disagreed with wearing a mask and so committed murder.
I want people who are ruining the quality of life for decent people around them to be murdered. So stop being so shallow and obtuse you fucking gutter rat.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
he was a crazed lunatic

Where did I say that?

I want people who are ruining the quality of life for decent people around them to be murdered. So stop being so shallow and obtuse you fucking gutter rat.

Then you want all the oligarchs and the Trumpists murdered. Oh, well, I'm on board with that.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Asking anti-maskers to wear a mask when it's your job to do so should not provoke anyone. People need to stop being complete psychos and just put on a god damn mask.

It shouldn't provoked but it did. If anything, it's a good lesson for other shop assistants not to provoke...My husband just told me about how he gestured to a woman, who wasn't wearing a mask, a few weeks back when we had to wear masks for 5 days...The woman shook her head and said, "I'm not wearing a mask."

This terrible incident was really a random horrific act by a certified nutter. Who knows what was wrong with him?

Too bad the cop didn't shoot him dead.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It shouldn't provoked but it did. If anything, it's a good lesson for other shop assistants not to provoke...My husband just told me about how he gestured to a woman, who wasn't wearing a mask, a few weeks back when we had to wear masks for 5 days...The woman shook her head and said, "I'm not wearing a mask."

This terrible incident was really a random horrific act by a certified nutter. Who knows what was wrong with him?

But you're saying that they shouldn't do their job, just in case someone murders them for it. That puts them in a Catch 22.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
he was a crazed lunatic

Where did I say that?

Then you want all the oligarchs and the Trumpists murdered. Oh, well, I'm on board with that.
:facepalm:

and the TDS strikes back

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

But you're saying that they shouldn't do their job, just in case someone murders them for it. That puts them in a Catch 22.
some of these lemmings get a little too zealous with their mask nazism

If I were the store clerk I'd tell the guy to put on a mask and leave it at that. If he didn't put it on I'd go on about my normal routine

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

If I were the store clerk I'd tell the guy to put on a mask and leave it at that. If he didn't put it on I'd go on about my normal routine

Oh, so now it's the cashier's fault.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Oh, so now it's the cashier's fault.
where did I say that you dumb undereducated fuck?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Store managers should tell them...not the dopey chick at the checkout.

Just my opinion but I wouldn't provoke... I have too much Judge Judy TV watching experience. :)

Her job was to push articles through and check prices. She isn't a policeman.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Dylan-Bruce-Painter-WEB.jpg

The shooter. Victor Lee Tucker.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Just my opinion but I wouldn't provoke... I have too much Judge Judy TV watching experience. :)

store managers and clerks should treat the mask hysteria no differently than they would a theif . YOU DO NOT ENGAGE THESE PEOPLE.

Tell them store policy requires a mask and leave it at that. If it's that serious call the police

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

store managers and clerks should treat the mask hysteria no differently than they would a theif . YOU DO NOT ENGAGE THESE PEOPLE.

Tell them store policy requires a mask and leave it at that. If it's that serious call the police

You're assuming she did something other than that.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I think that is the most wize policy. Anyway the guy will get life now if he survives his gun wound. What an imbecile!~

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

You're assuming she did something other than that.
read the story. An argument broke out. THat should not have happened. Her bosses should have made it clear that employees are to communicate the policy only and leave it at that

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I think that is the most wize policy. Anyway the guy will get life now if he survives his gun wound. What an imbecile!~
He should get the death penalty for what he did. scumbag

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

He should get the death penalty for what he did. scumbag

He won't... I can tell he has a brain tumor by his eyes being wonky. He is unsound medically. I would say he'll commit suicide. He looks like a candidate for suicide.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
he was a crazed lunatic

Kyle Rittenhouse...... bitch.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
he was a crazed lunatic

Kyle Rittenhouse...... bitch.
Kyle is the man

he did nothing wrong