Anti-masker MURDERS grocery store clerk

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Poor lotus. She really thought us conservatives would rally for this lowlife like they do for antifa/blm and various other liberal criminals

but nope, we are morally upright people with a solid understand of right vs wrong and wouldnt side with this bastard no matter what his political beliefs are

And THAT is what makes us better than you, lotus

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Poor lotus. She really thought us conservatives would rally for this lowlife like they do for antifa/blm and various other liberal criminals

but nope, we are morally upright people with a solid understand of right vs wrong and wouldnt side with this bastard no matter what his political beliefs are

I know, right? Why the fuk cant those assholes realize they kick their own credibility in the nuts when they behave that way?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
over request to wear a mask.

The poor cashier was just doing her job.

What the fuck is wrong with people? And don't tell me the killer was acting in self defense.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

For the last 20 years, Judge Judy has been warning people approaching other people in incidences like road rage. She says there are nuts everywhere so don't provoke people.

Asking anti-maskers to wear a mask when it's your job to do so should not provoke anyone. People need to stop being complete psychos and just put on a god damn mask.

What if they don't want to? Face diapers are a waste of time anyway and basically the equivalent of putting cellotape on a knife wound.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Link to me rallying for Antifa, or any BLM action that was violent. Even once. You people are not better than me. You lie to yourselves on an ongoing basis about what I (and others who believe what I believe) believe and what I condone. You are better than the fantasy you have of me. And that's all it is. A pure fantasy. In other words, bullshit.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

What the fuck is wrong with people? And don't tell me the killer was acting in self defense.

....is there any place in the USA which is still safe just for just a visit?

gun_deaths_3.jpg.jpe

CANADA:

homicides-by-method-640by400.png

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

gun_deaths_3.jpg.jpe

CANADA:

If our covid didnt kill ya, our guns would. Pussy.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Guess that'll teach that person not to tell people what to do. She told the wrong person.

Again Lotus is WRONG as always, fail after fail. It was not the cashier's "job" to tell people what to do. Her "job" was to ring up groceries. "Customer is always right".

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Guess that'll teach that person not to tell people what to do. She told the wrong person.

Again Lotus is WRONG as always, fail after fail. It was not the cashier's "job" to tell people what to do. Her "job" was to ring up groceries. "Customer is always right".

See? I TOLD you all that you would be defending the murderer. I have never rallied for a violent protester, but you people rally for murderers on the daily.

Yeah, the cashier deserved to get blown away, didn't she? Because a murderous anti-masker is right.

Blazor, you are subhuman. I used to kind of like you, but you are showing more and more of your sociopathy. What a creep.

Last edited:
OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

gun_deaths_3.jpg.jpe

CANADA:

Safest big city in America.

Still not as safe as Portugal. Not anywhere near it.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

See? I TOLD you all that you would be defending the murderer. I have never rallied for a violent protester, but you people rally for murderers on the daily.

Yeah, the cashier deserved to get blown away, didn't she? Because a murderous anti-masker is right.

Blazor, you are subhuman. I used to kind of like you, but you are showing more and more of your sociopathy. What a creep.

I love riling you up sometimes lol :Jackass:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
he was a crazed lunatic

and who is "you people"? We don't support animals like this the way you assholes support BLM rioters no matter who they harm

You are always talking about murdering liberals. ALWAYS.

Please link to any post I made ever in support of a rioter.

And please link to where I said "you people' in the op, @Biggie Smiles .

Yeah because you guys keep threatening us with big government and gas lighting. And excusing political violence.

What do you expect? A hug?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

gun_deaths_3.jpg.jpe

CANADA:

Safest big city in America.

Still not as safe as Portugal. Not anywhere near it.
Once you people try to take the guns, you'll learn what "unsafe" is.