Anyone else ever have to take care of a senior toddler?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Up until 2 years ago, I moved in with and was my Mom's ft care giver during her alzheimers journey(I had pro care givers coming in several hours a week, it can be exhausting...take my advice, anti hallucinigen's are your friends (Seroquel worked for mom), anti anxiety meds too, they get very anxious a lot.

Before we got the right head meds in sync, there were some awful nights, me having to physically restrain Mom, who wanted to go to her other house right up the street!!!

Yep. I actually am a professional care giver. I've been a CNA/Tech/EMT for 6 years. Ive worked with advanced dementia of all sorts and worked LTAC. (Long term acute). I'm used to high acuity patients.

It's so much easier when it's someone ELSES mother :(

Shes already on Seroquil and because of her substance abuse history her doctor will not give her anything narcotic up until she enters hospice/comfort care.

If she declines in her mental state enough I can get her topical lorazepam.

Shes got heart meds, topomax and gabapentin and the seroquel (which has been a life saver).

It's been pretty intense the past few weeks. I'm very tired.
Lorazepam, that's the one that helped mom too...the right meds her last few months were so much calmer...and She quit having Bridge Parties at 4 in the morning etc..
I buy Lorazepam, Xanax and Tramadol from this lot almost every month... Benzos are supreme whenever you're feeling like shit or worried about anything, they should be prescribed to everyone going through any major illness or disease imo... I'll take an opiod with them if I'm feeling like getting buzzed...
ps0odah.png

Oh boy lol.

I actually get lorazepam because I have PTSD. But it's my very last resort.....because I'm an addict lol.

I'll only take opiates if I ansolutely have to. Which thankfully isnt often. I have kidney stone disease and issues my bladder(crystals.... it feels like hot glass shards in my crotch)

I'll manage my own pain with edibles and kratom but I'm even pretty careful with that.

That's what Poofer was telling people when he was accusing me of "fake heroin" LOL.
I just got 250 Xanax lol
These guys are excellent almost instant...
UF4dRdM.jpg

I timed them, 8 mins from payment to confirmation lol fingerprints in the pic

Are these all prescribed medications? What's wrong with you?
These are the good prescribed "medicines" so nothing's wrong with me... A few benzos, tramadol, pipe a green and coffee in the morn sets you up for the day when you need it... :Happy5:
You know, none of that shit is as bad for you as alcohol is imho

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Up until 2 years ago, I moved in with and was my Mom's ft care giver during her alzheimers journey(I had pro care givers coming in several hours a week, it can be exhausting...take my advice, anti hallucinigen's are your friends (Seroquel worked for mom), anti anxiety meds too, they get very anxious a lot.

Before we got the right head meds in sync, there were some awful nights, me having to physically restrain Mom, who wanted to go to her other house right up the street!!!

Yep. I actually am a professional care giver. I've been a CNA/Tech/EMT for 6 years. Ive worked with advanced dementia of all sorts and worked LTAC. (Long term acute). I'm used to high acuity patients.

Shes already on Seroquil and because of her substance abuse history her doctor will not give her anything narcotic up until she enters hospice/comfort care.

Shes got heart meds, topomax and gabapentin and the seroquel (which has been a life saver).

Lorazepam, that's the one that helped mom too...the right meds her last few months were so much calmer...and She quit having Bridge Parties at 4 in the morning etc..
I buy Lorazepam, Xanax and Tramadol from this lot almost every month... Benzos are supreme whenever you're feeling like shit or worried about anything, they should be prescribed to everyone going through any major illness or disease imo... I'll take an opiod with them if I'm feeling like getting buzzed...
ps0odah.png

Oh boy lol.

I actually get lorazepam because I have PTSD. But it's my very last resort.....because I'm an addict lol.

I'll only take opiates if I ansolutely have to. Which thankfully isnt often. I have kidney stone disease and issues my bladder(crystals.... it feels like hot glass shards in my crotch)

I'll manage my own pain with edibles and kratom but I'm even pretty careful with that.

That's what Poofer was telling people when he was accusing me of "fake heroin" LOL.
I just got 250 Xanax lol
UF4dRdM.jpg

These are the good prescribed "medicines" so nothing's wrong with me... A few benzos, tramadol, pipe a green and coffee in the morn sets you up for the day when you need it... :Happy5:

I agree, alcohol isn't better than other prescriptions. I should take a picture of our stash. I don't drink much though. I'm reluctant to live in a household where everyone is three sheets to the wind. Someone has to stay sober for emergencies.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

ps0odah.png

Oh boy lol.

I just got 250 Xanax lol
UF4dRdM.jpg

I agree, alcohol isn't better than other prescriptions. I should take a picture of our stash. I don't drink much though. I'm reluctant to live in a household where everyone is three sheets to the wind. Someone has to stay sober for emergencies.
Never a bad idea.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

ps0odah.png

Oh boy lol.

I just got 250 Xanax lol
UF4dRdM.jpg

Drink absolutely fuckin SUCKS! It's cost me jobs, relationships and more! I drink to get fucked up and I've spent two or three years of my life drunk every single day, it's a disgusting scourge on society but there's so much money invested in it by the eelites that it'll never go away! Sure the elites have their fingers in big pharma but it's a different market, they are NOT gonna come out and say "Take valium instead of a shot of whiskey" even if they want to, ya feel me?

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

ps0odah.png

Oh boy lol.

I just got 250 Xanax lol
UF4dRdM.jpg

Dont take tramadol recreationally.

Not that I think taking any of it is a good idea recreationally HOWEVER people are gonna do what they are gonna do.

Tramadol can give you seizures and serotonin syndrom.....which is miserable.

I once tried to stop heroin withdrawal by taking 23 tramadols.....it worked, but I was suicidal for 2 days. I just wanted to die. It was a horrible feeling. And I know someone who took 4 and had a seizure while driving and drove into a pole. There are better opiates to use recreationally....all are dangerous....but tramadol is garbage.

Alcohol is horrid. We get a 6 pack on occasion but outside of that it doesnt come into the house at all.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

ps0odah.png

Oh boy lol.

I just got 250 Xanax lol
UF4dRdM.jpg

Not that I think taking any of it is a good idea recreationally HOWEVER people are gonna do what they are gonna do.

I once tried to stop heroin withdrawal by taking 23 tramadols.....it worked, but I was suicidal for 2 days. I just wanted to die. It was a horrible feeling. And I know someone who took 4 and had a seizure while driving and drove into a pole. There are better opiates to use recreationally....all are dangerous....but tramadol is garbage.

Alcohol is horrid. We get a 6 pack on occasion but outside of that it doesnt come into the house at all.
I crush 100mg trams x6 and usually take two benzos with them, good times for me anyway... I've heard people say Trams are trash compared to dihyrdocodeine but I feel them just as much yet I'm not clawing my eyeballs out lol

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Anyone else ever have to take care of a senior toddler?

Yes Dovey.

MY Mother.

She recently broke her hand during a visit to the hospital.

My brother takes care of her during the week & I go over there on the weekends to give her a hnad & provide him caregiver relief. So lately she needs help with everything she used to do by herself, like unscrewing bottle caps, washing and combing her hair.

They become quite helpless at that age when they become disabled or injure themselves.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Shes gotta have tests done and shes fussing she wants the vaccine first but then when its time to go get it she backs out. And this has been three weeks now.

So I have to either force her to get the vaccine.. which I'm VERY uncomfortable doing. I really do not want to use my authority over her decisions to force the Covid shot.

I'm not being dramatic when I say she drank herself into 2 strokes and it's looking like early dementia.

I can see why this woman doesn't want to get the vaccine.

I got it a week ago and I'm still having side effects from it that haven't gone away.

If anyone feels they are at risk or have a pre-existing condition, I don't blame them if they decide to back out.

If these side effects don't go away soon, I might not go for the 2nd shot, eh.

Sometimes the 'cure' is worse than the disease itself.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

ps0odah.png

Oh boy lol.

I just got 250 Xanax lol
UF4dRdM.jpg

I crush 100mg trams x6 and usually take two benzos with them, good times for me anyway... I've heard people say Trams are trash compared to dihyrdocodeine but I feel them just as much yet I'm not clawing my eyeballs out lol

You wanna use straight oxy if you are gonna crush opiates. I'm assuming you are snorting them.

Try not to do that with tramadol......trust me on this lol. It's fine until it's not, you know?

Again, I dont think you should do any of it. Opiate addiction is pure hell. Its expensive. You become an actual shell of yourself. And the withdrawal is absolutely horrific and can go on in the form of post acute for up to a year.

There is my disclaimer.

Now if you just want to get high and plan on crushing prescription pills, I HIGHLY advise using real opiates. The tried and true our grandfathers fucked up their lives on. Get you some oxycodone. You CAN use hydrocodone but that acetaminophen you wanna be careful of. You'll know how much by the second number....ex 5/325. Or 7.5/325. Or 7.5/500 to 10/500.

That 325 or 500 is amount of acetaminophen the opiate is cut with. If you snort that, its gonna hurt. I did it a few times and was sure I burned my frontal lobe out. I hope to fuck you are not injecting it. It's really best to just swallow it. I'm only telling you this because opioids are trash....its a dangerous and unpredictable thing. Opiods(tramadol) are not opiates.

But.....drugs are bad, mmmk?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Shes gotta have tests done and shes fussing she wants the vaccine first but then when its time to go get it she backs out. And this has been three weeks now.

So I have to either force her to get the vaccine.. which I'm VERY uncomfortable doing. I really do not want to use my authority over her decisions to force the Covid shot.

I'm not being dramatic when I say she drank herself into 2 strokes and it's looking like early dementia.

I got it a week ago and I'm still having side effects from it that haven't gone away.

If anyone feels they are at risk or have a pre-existing condition, I don't blame them if they decide to back out.

Yeah. I'm not gonna force....I mean.."consent on her behalf" it on her.

But i am gonna have to consent on her behalf to get those damn tests done.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I might go see the Doctor to check for blood clots if these symptoms/after shocks from the vaccine don't go away soon.

Don't believe Big Pharma's, the MSM or the Government's slick advertising..

These vaccines do not come without a price on your health.

That's what I'm experiencing at the moment.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I might go see the Doctor to check for blood clots if these symptoms/after shocks from the vaccine don't go away soon.

Don't believe Big Pharma's, the MSM or the Government's slick adverting..

I really dont trust it.

Please go to the doctor, Joe. I hope it all passes.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

ps0odah.png

Oh boy lol.

I just got 250 Xanax lol
UF4dRdM.jpg

You wanna use straight oxy if you are gonna crush opiates. I'm assuming you are snorting them.

Try not to do that with tramadol......trust me on this lol. It's fine until it's not, you know?

Again, I dont think you should do any of it. Opiate addiction is pure hell. Its expensive. You become an actual shell of yourself. And the withdrawal is absolutely horrific and can go on in the form of post acute for up to a year.

There is my disclaimer.

Now if you just want to get high and plan on crushing prescription pills, I HIGHLY advise using real opiates. The tried and true our grandfathers fucked up their lives on. Get you some oxycodone. You CAN use hydrocodone but that acetaminophen you wanna be careful of. You'll know how much by the second number....ex 5/325. Or 7.5/325. Or 7.5/500 to 10/500.

That 325 or 500 is amount of acetaminophen the opiate is cut with. If you snort that, its gonna hurt. I did it a few times and was sure I burn my frontal lobe out. I hope to fuck you are not injecting it.

There's no point snorting tramadol as it needs to be processed by the liver before it acts, it's an artificial opiod so I crush 100s and kite them so it acts as fast as possible... I tried heroin in prison once, just a wee line of it on foil and it was alright, anything for excitment in there is good... I'm not addicted to anything, even quit smoking and I hate alcohol so the occasional script meds is alright in my book... I've had the same piece of weed for a couple of weeks too, I might get full of it tomorrow if the other pills come but I'm not that bothered either way... I do chew on co-codamol a bit soo maybe there's a wee bit of depemndance there :Confused4:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I really dont trust it.

I've heard quite often that if you already had COVID, you may not need the vaccine anyways.

You might have natural protection against the disease already.

You folks who said just use or have Ivermectin, Hydroxichloroquinine may have a point about those drugs being a better first line of defense against COVID.

However, don't quote me on that.

I might just forgo a 2nd shot and wait til a safer non-mRNA alternative comes out on the market.

Last edited:

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

ps0odah.png

Oh boy lol.

I just got 250 Xanax lol
UF4dRdM.jpg

There is my disclaimer.

That 325 or 500 is amount of acetaminophen the opiate is cut with. If you snort that, its gonna hurt. I did it a few times and was sure I burn my frontal lobe out. I hope to fuck you are not injecting it.

There's no point snorting tramadol as it needs to be processed by the liver before it acts, it's an artificial opiod so I crush 100s and kite them so it acts as fast as possible... I tried heroin in prison once, just a wee line of it on foil and it was alright, anything for excitment in there is good... I'm not addicted to anything, even quit smoking and I hate alcohol so the occasional script meds is alright in my book... I've had the same piece of weed for a couple of weeks too, I might get full of it tomorrow if the other pills come but I'm not that bothered either way... I do chew on co-codamol a bit soo maybe there's a wee bit of depemndance there :Confused4:
I hope you are well aware of the fire you are playing with, maybe you should like hit a an NA meeting and afterward find someone to talk to, it would all be on the hush hush anonymous.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

ps0odah.png

Oh boy lol.

I just got 250 Xanax lol
UF4dRdM.jpg

There is my disclaimer.

What is it about that opiate cradle that draws you?

Many people have had great results with kratom, whether it be pain relief (I use it to manage my chronic kidney stone hell and sometimes my sciatic nerve flare ups)

And people who enjoy the mood boost and euphoria of opiates but dont want the undesirable side effects like robbing your grandma and sucking Debows dick for gram and possibly going to jail.. enjoy a good quality red vein Maenga Da.

But you still need to careful. Addiction comes on slow and sadly.....so does admitting it's a problem.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

ps0odah.png

Oh boy lol.

I just got 250 Xanax lol
UF4dRdM.jpg

There is my disclaimer.

I hope you are well aware of the fire you are playing with, maybe you should like hit a an NA meeting and afterward find someone to talk to, it would all be on the hush hush anonymous.

I love that song. Good song

NA here is terrible. It's like a cult. I prefer AA or Celebrate Recovery. But I still have my highlighted NA book.

Early recovery for me I sat in NA and watched someone nodding out through the whole thing. It's good they were there.....but man it was triggering for me. And I couldnt stop watching.

I stopped taking "sponsees" as well because they all relapse so it really sucks to watch :/

Last edited:
OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I really dont trust it.

I've heard quite often that if you already had COVID, you may not need the vaccine anyways.

You might have natural protection against the dsiiase already.

You folks who said just use or have Ivermectin, Hydroxichloroquinine may have a point about those drugs being a better first line of defense against COVID.

I might just forgo a 2nd shot and wait til a safer non-mRNA alternative comes out on the market.

If you already feel this bad and havent taken the second shot? Joe.... dont get it. Please.

You aren't supposed to feel sick at all until the second dose. Go to the doctor and tell him you took the 1st and havent felt right since. It's a new technology and a new vaccine....so if anything is going wrong they gotta know about it.

And you want to be safe. Go tell your doctor please and do not get that second dose.

You've had your pneumonia shot......that is a GREAT defense against developing that Covid pneumonia that lands patients on a vent.

I had covid.....but I dont have a ton of confidence in the antibodies. This will be like influenza. Any immunity is temporary.

Btw I'm not a doctor and not giving medical advise....I'm saying this person to person.

• Interesting
Reactions: Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I really dont trust it.

If you already feel this bad and havent taken the second shot? Joe.... dont get it. Please.

You aren't supposed to feel sick at all until the second dose. Go to the doctor and tell him you took the 1st and havent felt right since. It's a new technology and a new vaccine....so if anything is going wrong they gotta know about it.

And you want to be safe. Go tell your doctor please and do not get that second dose.

You've had your pneumonia shot......that is a GREAT defense against developing that Covid pneumonia that lands patients on a vent.

I had covid.....but I dont have a ton of confidence in the antibodies. This will be like influenza. Any immunity is temporary.

Btw I'm not a doctor and not giving medical advise....I'm saying this person to person.

Thanks for the advice.

I was waiting to hear back about the hase 3 trials on the Canadian vaccine.

They're currently testing it on 30,000 adults: and it is not an mRNA vaccine

I figger if anything had gone wrong on previous or current trials with this vaccine, you would have heard about it by now.

So....they say they're supposed to finish and have the results of Phase 3 by the end of the summer.

However, the question is, even it if passes all the tests and gets rave reviews, whether they'll let any of us have it.

They may be more interested in padding profits for Big Pharma & honoring existing contracts than actually helping us.

It's often politics that get in the way of the next breakthrough.

And it seems that unless there's a cut in it for governments or Big Pharma execs, the product might not make it to the market.

The Powers that be seem really intent on pushing these mRNA vaccines whether they are a health risk or not.

Canadian government acknowledged that Astra Zeneca vaccines posed a potential health risk, but they continue to order thoat vaccine anyways.

Like WTF?! I've actually know people who got sick after getting the AZ shot.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

ps0odah.png

Oh boy lol.

I just got 250 Xanax lol
UF4dRdM.jpg

There is my disclaimer.

Many people have had great results with kratom, whether it be pain relief (I use it to manage my chronic kidney stone hell and sometimes my sciatic nerve flare ups)

And people who enjoy the mood boost and euphoria of opiates but dont want the undesirable side effects like robbing your grandma and sucking Debows dick for gram and possibly going to jail.. enjoy a good quality red vein Maenga Da.

But you still need to careful. Addiction comes on slow and sadly.....so does admitting it's a problem.
I'm alright, I don't need hard drugs I just like mood lifters now and again... Like I said if shit doesn't come tomorrow there's always next week and so on...

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I really dont trust it.

Thanks for the advice.

I figger if anything had gone wrong on previous or current trials with this vaccine, you would have heard about it by now.

So....they say they're supposed to finish and have the results of Phase 3 by the end of the summer.

However, the question is, even it if passes all the tests and gets rave reviews, whether they'll let any of us have it.

They may be more interested in padding profits for Big Pharma & honoring existing contracts than actually helping us.

And it seems that unless there's a cut in it for governments or Big Pharma execs, the product might not make it to the market.

The Powers that be seem really intent on pushing these mRNA vaccines whether they are a health risk or not.

Canadian government acknowledged that Astra Zeneca vaccines posed a potential health risk, but they continue to order thoat vaccine anyways.

Never. .....EVER....assume that if things were going wrong you would hear about it.

This is where having a good doctor who is in it to help people and isnt all jaded pays.

You know what Joe if you dont know how to read studies and journals it pays so much to learn. That way with your doctor you can make the most informed decisions for your health. Health care in Canada freaks me out because its government ran and governments do not give a fuck if they hurt or kill you. They really dont. You are just a number. They dont really waste time on considering the humanness of anything.

I live in Michigan so we get Canadians coming to Michigan... .ones who have money.....to get either chemo treatments or dialysis because in Canada they have to wait gross amounts of time sometimes to get their treatments. So if they gonna be waiting too long, the wealthier Canadians will just hop over here to get the treatment.

But seriously I want you to tell me you are going to call your doctor tomorrow and get an app ....tell them on the phone what's going on. Make a list of all the discomfort you've had since that dose. They need to check you out and if you need intervention you'll get it. Also if you are having an adverse reaction it HAS to be reported.

I know I'm nagging a guy from the internet but you need to do this and then keep us posted on it.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

ps0odah.png

Oh boy lol.

I just got 250 Xanax lol
UF4dRdM.jpg

There is my disclaimer.

I'm alright, I don't need hard drugs I just like mood lifters now and again... Like I said if shit doesn't come tomorrow there's always next week and so on...

Try red maenga da kratom. It has that mood lifting euphoric feeling while not knocking you out and it's a natural leaf.

I mean heroin is natural too but this is a supplement.

It doesnt have all the risk of the prescription pills or street drugs. You can take it as tea, take it in capsules, extracts....powder. It tastes like absolute SHIT.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

ps0odah.png

Oh boy lol.

I just got 250 Xanax lol
UF4dRdM.jpg

There is my disclaimer.

Try red maenga da kratom. It has that mood lifting euphoric feeling while not knocking you out and it's a natural leaf.

I mean heroin is natural too but this is a supplement.

It doesnt have all the risk of the prescription pills or street drugs. You can take it as tea, take it in capsules, extracts....powder. It tastes like absolute SHIT.
We don't have any vendors in the UK that I've seen, I can get unwashed poppy seeds easier... A local garden centre has bags of it for a few pounds lol there's stalks and evrything in it and it's the Afghan ones lol

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I really dont trust it.

Thanks for the advice.

Never. .....EVER....assume that if things were going wrong you would hear about it.

This is where having a good doctor who is in it to help people and isnt all jaded pays.

You know what Joe if you dont know how to read studies and journals it pays so much to learn. That way with your doctor you can make the most informed decisions for your health. Health care in Canada freaks me out because its government ran and governments do not give a fuck if they hurt or kill you. They really dont. You are just a number. They dont really waste time on considering the humanness of anything.

I live in Michigan so we get Canadians coming to Michigan... .ones who have money.....to get either chemo treatments or dialysis because in Canada they have to wait gross amounts of time sometimes to get their treatments. So if they gonna be waiting too long, the wealthier Canadians will just hop over here to get the treatment.

But seriously I want you to tell me you are going to call your doctor tomorrow and get an app ....tell them on the phone what's going on. Make a list of all the discomfort you've had since that dose. They need to check you out and if you need intervention you'll get it. Also if you are having an adverse reaction it HAS to be reported.

I know I'm nagging a guy from the internet but you need to do this and then keep us posted on it.

Possibly what you say may be true.

Same the government does post a list of REPORTED (tho not necessasarily ALL ACTUAL) adverse effects from these vaccines:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

...Unquestionably, Astra Zeneca was the worst for Vaccine safety.

And the website does state that of all deaths verifiably linked to the vaccines, itere is almost certainly a chance at least 6 can be attributed to Astra Zeneca vaccine. This they did not deny.

And these stories actually made it to the MSM news.

So a least with these particular incidents, they didn't try to cover them up.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I really dont trust it.

Thanks for the advice.

Possibly what you say may be true.

Same the government does post a list of REPORTED (tho not necessasarily ALL ACTUAL) adverse effects from these vaccines:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

...Unquestionably, Astra Zeneca was the worst of Vaccine safety.

And the website does state that of all deaths verifiably linked to the vaccines, ithere is a good chance at least 6 can be attributed to Astra Zeneca vaccine.

And these stories actually made it to the MSM news.

So a least with these incidents, they didn't try to cover them up.

I'm weird about all of them but that one I'm definately staying away from.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So my mother is very dramatic and she will get extremely negative. Like next level negative.

Example

Shes a completely pain in the ass with coffee. We(as in myself, GB and my oldest daughter) stopped using electric coffee makers a long time ago and we use a stove top percolator, a pour over or the French press.

Well she complains about how long any of these take. It doesn't take THAT long.....but shes an immediate gratification person. So she orders a cheap keurig(not sure I spelled that right). It will make single cups.

Well after about two weeks it just broke. I have no idea why.....it just stopped working. We tinkered with it....but its toast.

Of course she has a whine fest about this. So now EVERYTIME she asks me for coffee, she will complain and grumble the entire time I'm making it. Then she starts talking about buying another coffee maker but then goes on a whine fest about how that one would just break as well.

Sometimes this starts as soon as my eyes open.

Just an hour ago when she asked for coffee and went on her grumbling manifesto of misery about waiting 15 to 20 minutes for coffee and how if she buys another pot it will "just end up breaking" I told her that the earth will probably fly off it axis and go floating off into the sun and we will all die horrible so coffee doesnt matter anyway.

It made her stop lol.

I mean it's like she puts effort into her negativity.

Sometimes she wont ask for things directly. She will literally start whining about not having whatever it is she wants until I get for her....I HATE that. I never let my kids do that. If you want something just ask for it ffs.

I guess this is all just part of the package.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
So my mother is very dramatic and she will get extremely negative. Like next level negative.

Example

Shes a completely pain in the ass with coffee. We(as in myself, GB and my oldest daughter) stopped using electric coffee makers a long time ago and we use a stove top percolator, a pour over or the French press.

Well she complains about how long any of these take. It doesn't take THAT long.....but shes an immediate gratification person. So she orders a cheap keurig(not sure I spelled that right). It will make single cups.

Well after about two weeks it just broke. I have no idea why.....it just stopped working. We tinkered with it....but its toast.

Of course she has a whine fest about this. So now EVERYTIME she asks me for coffee, she will complain and grumble the entire time I'm making it. Then she starts talking about buying another coffee maker but then goes on a whine fest about how that one would just break as well.

Just an hour ago when she asked for coffee and went on her grumbling manifesto of misery about waiting 15 to 20 minutes for coffee and how if she buys another pot it will "just end up breaking" I told her that the earth will probably fly off it axis and go floating off into the sun and we will all die horrible so coffee doesnt matter anyway.

It made her stop lol.

Sometimes she wont ask for things directly. She will literally start whining about not having whatever it is she wants until I get for her....I HATE that. I never let my kids do that. If you want something just ask for it ffs.

Sounds like she really would benefit from Benzos, that's an honest no side opinion Dovey... My exes gran was a mad pill popper and I MEAN she had everything you could think of, we used to get sleeves of 20mg vallium off her all the time, you know she only lived for two years after they took most of her pills off her and gave her those blister packs that have your daily allowance in them... That's what led to her death imho... I loved that woman =(
She gave me thousands of pills to take in a rucksack when she knew they were coming to check what she had the first time because of her daughter, my ex partners mommy...
I had about 5,000 50mg diffs (oxycodone) 5,000 20mg cox diaz lol and countless other ones, gave them away and took some I truly wish I'd kept them ALL haha

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Example

It made her stop lol.

She must be hard to live with.

All in he Family suppose.

It'd make an interesting Reality Show.

Maybe live stream it, eh?

Phester0boyle

Factory Bastard
Oh boy, fuck getting old.

No shit.

I started taking really good care of myself just incase I live past 80 I dont wanna be shitting and pissing on myself and confused.

I even included brain excersize apps lol. Like puzzles and shit that are supposed to help your brain stay sharp lol.

It may be all futile considering the life I've lived but I'm doing what I can lol.

I never seriously considered getting old up until recently. I knew it would happen I just never thought about it. I dont even feel like I'm 40.
Take Lion's Mane for memory retention. It works.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Example

It made her stop lol.

Sounds like she really would benefit from Benzos, that's an honest no side opinion Dovey... My exes gran was a mad pill popper and I MEAN she had everything you could think of, we used to get sleeves of 20mg vallium off her all the time, you know she only lived for two years after they took most of her pills off her and gave her those blister packs that have your daily allowance in them... That's what led to her death imho... I loved that woman =(
She gave me thousands of pills to take in a rucksack when she knew they were coming to check what she had the first time because of her daughter, my ex partners mommy...
I had about 5,000 50mg diffs (oxycodone) 5,000 20mg cox diaz lol and countless other ones, gave them away and took some I truly wish I'd kept them ALL haha

They make my mother do urine drug tests to get her gabapentin lmaooo.

She was pretty bad with the benzos. The only way shes getting anything like that would be if her mental state declines more and its administered to her at home.

My mother completely is in denial about herself.....or shes just lying who knows. But her doctors are so strict with her.