Anyone here on the spectrum?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Because trannies are mentally ill, so it's essentially the same topic.

This was even previously stated by the World Health Organisation, until recently, where it was "revised" and clown world descended into woke overdrive.
You're an idiot. People who are neuro-divergent (Aspies) are not mentally ill, you complete and utter moron.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Poor stupid Lotusbutt with her "everything I dislike is a right wing conspiracy".

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
They are literally preying upon retarded kids with autism then sterilizing them and mutilating their bodies

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
ccf43f2e1835a63d876692f0b4f693d0--touch-me-autism-awareness.jpg

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
'Asperger's' and 'Autism'. I used those 2 keywords and 'Forum'. The results are above.
Well, I wasn't really looking for info about neuro-divergence. I was looking for true stories. I imagine a forum would be a good place to find some people talking about how they behave in rl. Yes.

Edit: Sorry. I didn't look at the title of your link. I just saw the "have you tried googling it" and my mind went directly to "troll." Apologies.

Last edited:

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
You're an idiot. People who are neuro-divergent (Aspies) are not mentally ill, you complete and utter moron.

And what is the difference?

Mental illnesses can be cured, while a developmental disorder cannot be cured?

Would it be better to just call them all wackadoodles?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
@Blurt is so far up the spectrum that if I explained it here , my post would be relegated to “misplaced meltdowns” and I’m not here for that awfully beautiful man’s comic relief. If you get my innuendo? Hmmmm…