Anyone here on the spectrum?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
This is a serious question, not a troll. I have no ill intentions in asking the question.

I have a friend here whom I think may be an Aspie, and I have questions. That is all.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I've got a few friends or good acquaintances that are extremely high functioning in that way.... perhaps even better than any of us in most regards... but there are notable differences and a sliding scale with some of them.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Plenty of Spergs on this board, most cant even work out which way they swing.
If @reaper announced he was transitioning then @Breakfall and @Frood would beat each other to death arguing over which way m2f or f2m.
Listen here sunshine; I always felt that the best thing about being male is having the pleasure of pleasing a woman. Not just sexually, but in all facets of the relationship. I am very courteous when it comes to the ladies: the whole chivalrous shebang! Opening doors, walking beside her roadside, gifting her with flowers and chocolate, paying for a night out, showing all signs of affection and most importantly…listening to her when she engages in conversation. And so on…

I enjoy being a male Cookie…and I only have one plain pillow to rest my head on. (or slide beneath her back when I want to growl her out like a rabid dog)

Wise up!

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
Listen here sunshine; I always felt that the best thing about being male is having the pleasure of pleasing a woman. Not just sexually, but in all facets of the relationship. I am very courteous when it comes to the ladies: the whole chivalrous shebang! Opening doors, walking beside her roadside, gifting her with flowers and chocolate, paying for a night out, showing all signs of affection and most importantly…listening to her when she engages in conversation. And so on…

I enjoy being a male Cookie…and I only have one plain pillow to rest my head on. (or slide beneath her back when I want to growl her out like a rabid dog)

Wise up!

Good for you. The problem with troons is you cannot both have sympathy for the female condition and also want to be one. This is why troons hate on real women so much. You are obviously the former, civilization begins with allowances for women and their ways.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Good for you. The problem with troons is you cannot both have sympathy for the female condition and also want to be one. This is why troons hate on real women so much. You are obviously the former, civilization begins with allowances for women and their ways.
You obviously haven’t listened to a word I’ve said. Go and fluff your pillows again big boi!

:GiggleBitch:

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Most troons are on the spectrum thats why troon social contagion is more common in special needs schools. One I read about had 17 kids transing.
You should stop reading all those righty "sky is falling" sites. It gives you a very distorted view of reality. You people see boogey men every fucking where. All of the Aspies I've ever known have been cis people.

Last edited:

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
You should stop reading all those righty "sky is falling" sites. It gives you a very distorted view of reality. You people see boogey men every fucking where. All of the Aspies I've ever known have been cis people.

This is based on data from UK schools that are teaching Gender theory and the emerging clusters from Data. Clusters also exist for Dyslexia, this is wealth effects of parents testing there well of children. If it is random and biological you would not see clusters, this is a distortion.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
This is based on data from UK schools that are teaching Gender theory and the emerging clusters from Data. Clusters also exist for Dyslexia, this is wealth effects of parents testing there well of children. If it is random and biological you would not see clusters, this is a distortion.
@Cookie Monster, Post a link to the data, or I know you're lying.

Edit four days later: Obviously, you're lying.

Last edited: