Apology thread to Dove.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Don't resign, flynn. There is nothing wrong with apologizing for one mistake.

Messing with people by using a panel hurts a forum even more than crappy content.

You're better off kicking around Dove than some of these other cans, apologizing and remaining the mod doesn't stop you from flaming her.

You are a logical choice to mod this forum.

cuckoosnest.jpg

Who's the cuckoo in the clock? Is that Dove? I'd know that nose anywhere...

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
OMG, King Martini, this community's number one influencer has left, Flynn has resigned.

Meltdown is doomed

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I would like to see about setting up a backup generator for emergencies in my house. Nothing to fancy just enough to keep the fridges and a few lights on in the event of more blackouts herr in California caused by retarded Democrats who oppose all types of power plants.

I had been looking at solar but then Newscum announced he wanted to dramatically raise the grid connection fees on homes with solar and that put an end to that. Basically, it would have eliminated most if not all of the savings for I stalling solar panels.

Take your F-U-C-K-I-N-G Polytics to F-U-C-K-I-N-G Polytics

Wow, you even are cracking down on discussions in the meltdown forum?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I would like to see about setting up a backup generator for emergencies in my house. Nothing to fancy just enough to keep the fridges and a few lights on in the event of more blackouts herr in California caused by retarded Democrats who oppose all types of power plants.

I had been looking at solar but then Newscum announced he wanted to dramatically raise the grid connection fees on homes with solar and that put an end to that. Basically, it would have eliminated most if not all of the savings for I stalling solar panels.

Wow, you even are cracking down on discussions in the meltdown forum?

Seems like you all have pissed him off the last week or so.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I’m buying a used jacuzzi because I’m not shelling out $11k for the one I want and I refuse to purchase anything built during the pandemic… that’s just good common sense imho.

I found one for $2,000 from a local who is moving to Florida… they wanted $3,500 for it since they paid $8,900 for it in 2018… and they will deliver and set it up!

I’m stoked :Happy5:

I have one too. I need to get a new cover for it as the old one has been damaged by the sun but it sure is nice to turn on during one of those rare cold winter nights.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

you gotta give slack to the retarded

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I see a lot of complaints about politics and threads being moved. You know, lefties moving righties' shit. It made me think of Peaches. He used to fuck with my posts all the time. I mean all the time. Lefty on Lefty crime. Just sayin'.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
OMG, King Martini, this community's number one influencer has left, Flynn has resigned.

Meltdown is doomed

Yeah, Martini is quite the influencer. I have bought all kinds of crap because of his posts.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
@Flynn
cUm back fuckfACE !!

You were perfect ... sublime
the bent bodies you lef in yer wake ffs fuck off an get back her

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yes, racist. Just keep on proving what a racist bigot you are.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I’m buying a used jacuzzi because I’m not shelling out $11k for the one I want and I refuse to purchase anything built during the pandemic… that’s just good common sense imho.

I found one for $2,000 from a local who is moving to Florida… they wanted $3,500 for it since they paid $8,900 for it in 2018… and they will deliver and set it up!

I’m stoked :Happy5:

What the fuck does that have to do with Flynn grovelling to Dovey?