Apology thread to Dove.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Dove. You're right. I was being childish and trite. I let my animosity towards you get the better of me. Upon further reflection I was wrong and used my position as a mod to move one of your threads that shouldn't have been moved. For that I am sorry.

From this time forward, I will not molest any of your threads. I was being selfish and vain. I hope you can accept this apology as I work towards being a better moderator in the furure. I do hope that I have not run you off for good because you post thought provoking conversations and this forum would be different without you.

Again, I apologize for my indiscretion. I hope you can accept this apology and be a posting member once again.

Flynn.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Can you guys believe Applebees is now charging 28 bucks on what used to be a 2 for 20 deal?

How does the average person make it these days

*waits for a drooling fucktard to come bite my ankles*

Reactions: X

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Can you guys believe Applebees is now charging 28 bucks on what used to be a 2 for 20 deal?

Today my eldest and I went out for a bit of behind the wheel driver's training and after we were done we stopped at a local taco shop to get a couple of carne asada burritos. They were $13.99 each! When I was in high school in the 90's the exact same burritos were $2.50.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Dove. You're right. I was being childish and trite. I let my animosity towards you get the better of me. Upon further reflection I was wrong and used my position as a mod to move one of your threads that shouldn't have been moved. For that I am sorry.

From this time forward, I will not molest any of your threads. I was being selfish and vain. I hope you can accept this apology as I work towards being a better moderator in the furure. I do hope that I have not run you off for good because you post thought provoking conversations and this forum would be different without you.

Again, I apologize for my indiscretion. I hope you can accept this apology and be a posting member once again.

Flynn.

Good job taking one for the well-being of the forum.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Today my eldest and I went out for a bit of behind the wheel driver's training and after we were done we stopped at a local taco shop to get a couple of carne asada burritos. They were $13.99 each! When I was in high school in the 90's the exact same burritos were $2.50.
Bro -- I'm building a shed to house two 12,000 watt hybrid generators I bought

cause, you know, down here in Florida hurricanes are a bitch.

I went to home depot which happens to be across the street from that applebees I was telling you guys about and fucking deck screws were 9.98 for a 1LB box.

That same box of deck screws was 6.58 in Nov of 2020 when I built my deck for the 8 person whirlpool spa

and don't even get me started on pressure treated lumber... ugh

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Fuck that!

Laura Ashley floral print panties, 5-pack, were $14.99 a year ago. Now they're $19.99.

$19.99!!!!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Bro -- I'm building a shed to house two 12,000 watt hybrid generators I bought

cause, you know, down here in Florida hurricanes are a bitch.

I went to home depot which happens to be across the street from that applebees I was telling you guys about and fucking deck screws were 9.98 for a 1LB box.

That same box of deck screws was 6.58 in Nov of 2020 when I built my deck for the 8 person whirlpool spa

and don't even get me started on pressure treated lumber... ugh

Stubby? 12000 watts @ 240V is good for 50 amps. What do these Gensets power exactly? Automatic Transfer Switches, or manual? Hybrid? Battery back up? A Solar link? Interested to hear more. Let’s hear about that palace again too.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I would like to see about setting up a backup generator for emergencies in my house. Nothing to fancy just enough to keep the fridges and a few lights on in the event of more blackouts herr in California caused by retarded Democrats who oppose all types of power plants.

I had been looking at solar but then Newscum announced he wanted to dramatically raise the grid connection fees on homes with solar and that put an end to that. Basically, it would have eliminated most if not all of the savings for I stalling solar panels.

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
I would like to see about setting up a backup generator for emergencies in my house. Nothing to fancy just enough to keep the fridges and a few lights on in the event of more blackouts herr in California caused by retarded Democrats who oppose all types of power plants.

I had been looking at solar but then Newscum announced he wanted to dramatically raise the grid connection fees on homes with solar and that put an end to that. Basically, it would have eliminated most if not all of the savings for I stalling solar panels.

Take your F-U-C-K-I-N-G Polytics to F-U-C-K-I-N-G Polytics

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

Flynn.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was path-e-tic.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I don't know about anyone else but I'd like to take this opportunity to say I am feeling very afraid right now.

Can I grab a can of mountain dew before the dark times begin?

H.C.Trouble

Factory Bastard
Don't resign, flynn. There is nothing wrong with apologizing for one mistake.

Messing with people by using a panel hurts a forum even more than crappy content.

You're better off kicking around Dove than some of these other cans, apologizing and remaining the mod doesn't stop you from flaming her.

You are a logical choice to mod this forum.

cuckoosnest.jpg

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m buying a used jacuzzi because I’m not shelling out $11k for the one I want and I refuse to purchase anything built during the pandemic… that’s just good common sense imho.

I found one for $2,000 from a local who is moving to Florida… they wanted $3,500 for it since they paid $8,900 for it in 2018… and they will deliver and set it up!

I’m stoked :Happy5:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I hear David Weigel may be looking for a new gig after a harmless joke made the holy snowflake mountain melt the fuck down

perhaps we can recruit him to mod this board?

Just sayin.... don't ban me or nuffing

toilet exploding gif anyone?